PDA

View Full Version : I have only ridden beautiful woman all night long

arod15
08-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Heres the deal. I was discussing with my friend and he disagrees with my logic. In my life i have only had sex with hot girls. He argues about one girl who he says was ugly. Truth is, in the morning she was ugly, but that night with beer in me she was hot. My logic, how is that any different than the hot HS girl i banged (she was hot at the time) who then blew up and became a fat heffer? When i did it she was hot, similarly when i slept with that ugly girl she was hot too and that is all that matters. What are your thoughts.... ANy similar stories.....

08-10-2005, 08:56 PM
"I've never had sex. Give me stories to masterbate to."

tl;dr

rusellmj
08-10-2005, 08:58 PM
I look forward to your future posts.

oneeye13
08-10-2005, 08:59 PM
depraved > hot

arod15
08-10-2005, 09:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
depraved > hot

[/ QUOTE ]
I figure ill give you the best one i have. One time in college i was at Powerplant night club area (its a block full of clubs and bars with a ton of college girls in baltimore) I was at Baja to be specific. I picked up some chick there. We were dancing kissing nothing special then she says "your such a pu&^y" i say excuse me why she goes you wont take me to the bath room and f*k me. I said what???? are you serious. She said "see p&usy. I said lets go we went did it and got kicked out. then did it the whole cab ride home (cost me 100$ i tipped the guy 40 for tolerating us in the back) that was my best moment ever. Although i aspire to someday join the mile high club.....

Maulik
08-10-2005, 09:17 PM
Truth is, in the morning she was ugly.

you may as well go whale hunting with your line.

let me divulge some information

a) Alexis is from Jersey
b) NJ Guido (http://www.njguido.com)

arod15
08-10-2005, 09:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Truth is, in the morning she was ugly.

you may as well go whale hunting with your line.

let me divulge some information

a) Alexis is from Jersey
b) NJ Guido (http://www.njguido.com)

[/ QUOTE ]\

All true comments but
SHE WAS HOT THAT NIGHT.... HOW U DOIN

imported_anacardo
08-10-2005, 09:28 PM
You sound like this friend of mine, who's like a Vietnamese Josef Stalin who hasn't gotten his dictatorship properly lined up yet.

"No woman is out of my league. None."

"Dude, how the hell can you say that?"

"If they don't want to be with me, then I don't want to be with them. I reject them . Therefore, no woman is out of my league."

This is the same guy who insists that no-one has ever broken up with him - only he with them, along similar lines.

jacki
08-10-2005, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"I've never had sex. Give me stories to masterbate to."

tl;dr

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

arod15
08-10-2005, 09:31 PM
moight have been me a year ago but i tames since i now in a serious relationship. But i still stick to my arguement....