PDA

View Full Version : Good CPA needed in Boston area for poker taxes

HoldEmKillah
08-10-2005, 08:21 PM
Can anyone recommend one who knows what they're talking about? I'm on pace to make more money this year than at my job (like 3x more) and may not even be working by years' end. So anyway, I need to start thinking about these things now.

Can someone recommend a CPA who has been through the online gaming/gambling thing before and knows what they're talking about? I don't want to pay a dime more in taxes than I need to.

Thanks,
HEK

HoldEmKillah
08-10-2005, 10:12 PM
bump cuz I need help.

HoldEmKillah
08-11-2005, 01:05 PM
No one?? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

astroglide
08-11-2005, 01:07 PM
rbstaxes.com will file it for you remotely

Indiana
08-11-2005, 01:07 PM
Man in this forum nobody is going to give any time to serious topics like this. However, if you could muster up some pics of some hot CPA chick u know...well then u'd get some help.

Indy

Shajen
08-11-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Man in this forum nobody is going to give any time to serious topics like this. However, if you could muster up some pics of some hot CPA chick u know...well then u'd get some help.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

This is wrong dude. Very wrong. Typically if people don't know about something at all, they STFU, and the thread sinks to the bottom like a russian sub.

jackdaniels
08-11-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and the thread sinks to the bottom like a russian sub.

[/ QUOTE ]

You trying to get me fired?!?!?! I spit Dr. Pepper halfway across my desk!

HoldEmKillah
08-11-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
rbstaxes.com will file it for you remotely

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the help. Now does anyone know of a live person I can talk to around Boston? Also, should I be trying to find someone who has exeperience dealing with poker/gambling earnings? Or will any CPA do just fine?

Wintermute
08-11-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and the thread sinks to the bottom like a russian sub.

[/ QUOTE ]

You trying to get me fired?!?!?! I spit Dr. Pepper halfway across my desk!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is halfway across your desk a long distance? I've spat drinks much further than that...
trying to figure out whether to interpret your comment as saying the joke was very funny or less-than-very funny but still funny.