PDA

View Full Version : Dating an emotionally disturbed girl

08-10-2005, 08:15 PM
I know this girl who is slightly messed up in the head, she has a bad home life and was recently kicked out of school, she is not like a rebel or anything and she was unjustly kicked out. On the up side she has a good personality and is not too bad to look at, I did date her for a little while I while back and it didn't work out. But since then we went too school together it was hard to avoid her, (a VERY small school), we ended up becoming friends, (then she was kicked out). Things are starting to heat up should I ask her out or not?

-Greg

billyjex
08-10-2005, 08:17 PM
talk to jason t

LethalRose
08-10-2005, 08:18 PM
if you want to be with her then yes

if you dont want to be with her then dont.

the tone of your post seems to project that since this girl hasnt had an easy life she isnt worth it. get over yourself and decide who you want to date. nobody's comments on any thread should have any gravity on whether or not you should date this girl. You do have friends right? ask them if anyone.

Supersetoy
08-10-2005, 08:19 PM
What the hell? She got kicked out of two different schools?

2+2 wannabe
08-10-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you want to be with her then yes

if you dont want to be with her then dont.

the tone of your post seems to project that since this girl hasnt had an easy life she isnt worth it. get over yourself and decide who you want to date. nobody's comments on any thread should have any gravity on whether or not you should date this girl. You do have friends right? ask them if anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is great advice

PLOlover
08-10-2005, 08:34 PM
Depending on state and local laws and enforcement, you will probably most likely end up in court if you associate with her.

warlockjd
08-10-2005, 08:34 PM
Dude, run away as fast as you can.

People like this and their negative vibe/energy are super contagious and horrible to date.

Nothing good can come from this.

Tyler Durden
08-10-2005, 08:36 PM
pretty much every girl is emotionally disturbed, and the few that aren't will likely leave YOU emotionally disturbed after dating them.

this question shouldn't be asked of 2+2ers. if you like her and don't think her past will be an issue for you, ask her out.

hoopsie44
08-10-2005, 08:40 PM
Wear a helmet.

08-10-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]No and the only reason she did was cause she wrote a note jokingly plotting against some teacher. who is a dillhole by the way.

MagicMan08
08-10-2005, 08:59 PM
Well from people joking about shooting up a school and killing themselves and then actually doing it, is why things like this happen today. It seems every school shooting someone knew or heard the suspects mention something about it before hand either in or out of school.

lu_hawk
08-10-2005, 09:02 PM
ask her out, you know you want to.

TheLadiesMan
08-10-2005, 09:15 PM
Hello caller,

I've had many uhh... psycho skanks in my life and let me tell you it's a mixed bag.

On the one hand a psycho skank has clearly had a lot of experience with men filling up her slots, she will properly mouthify your wang.

As with any lady, the problems arise after our deeds are done. The psycho will be callin' you, followin' you, blue ballin' you... she's a psycho, it's her nature. In the end you're just going to have a giant case of [censored] unerectus.

I suggest you find more mentally stable sweet skank to get coocko coocko with.

miajag81
08-10-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hello caller,

I've had many uhh... psycho skanks in my life and let me tell you it's a mixed bag.

On the one hand a psycho skank has clearly had a lot of experience with men filling up her slots, she will properly mouthify your wang.

As with any lady, the problems arise after our deeds are done. The psycho will be callin' you, followin' you, blue ballin' you... she's a psycho, it's her nature. In the end you're just going to have a giant case of [censored] unerectus.

I suggest you find more mentally stable sweet skank to get coocko coocko with.

[/ QUOTE ]

C-

Cheshire
08-10-2005, 10:19 PM
WearAHelmet is my name on a couple of sites. I just thought I would share. That is all.

chesspain
08-10-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]No and the only reason she did was cause she wrote a note jokingly plotting against some teacher. who is a dillhole by the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

She sounds like a delight.

Phat Mack
08-11-2005, 12:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I know this girl who is slightly messed up in the head

[/ QUOTE ]

Crazy girls are best: always entertaining, often very good in bed, and you don't have to marry them.

krazyace5
08-11-2005, 12:08 AM
I always thought they were all emotionally disturbed.

Harv72b
08-11-2005, 12:09 AM
Based on personal experience, I recommend dating her, having lots of weird, kinky sex, then ditching her and finding a sweet, emotionally stable girl to get serious with.

Undoubtedly not the advice you're looking for, but I stand by it.

Indiana
08-11-2005, 12:11 AM
agree to disagree...Indy

krazyace5
08-11-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Based on personal experience, I recommend dating her, having lots of weird, kinky sex, then ditching her and finding a sweet, emotionally stable girl to get serious with.

Undoubtedly not the advice you're looking for, but I stand by it.

[/ QUOTE ]

a sweet, emotionally stable girl to get serious with.

This does not exist....

Harv72b
08-11-2005, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

This does not exist....

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew one, once. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

zuluking
08-11-2005, 12:28 AM
This thread is useless without pics.

BusterStacks
08-11-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

This does not exist....

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew one, once. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

not well enough, apparently.

ChipWrecked
08-11-2005, 01:05 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/aksooted/bananals.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/aksooted/bananals.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/aksooted/bananals.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/aksooted/bananals.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/aksooted/bananals.gif