PDA

View Full Version : Another error found in Old School

Tyler Durden
08-10-2005, 07:45 PM
In the beginning, when Luke Wilson gets into a cab outside of the airport, he puts his bags in the trunk.

Then when he's being dropped off in front of his place, he pulls his bags OUT OF THE BACKSEAT!!!

DID TODD PHILLIPS THINK I WOULDN'T NOTICE!!!

Then later, the more known error, the poster on the tree says Mitch-a-palooza is on a Thursday night, but when Will Ferrell tells Spanish and the others what he's doing the next day, he calls it "a nice little Saturday."

so wtf.

Alobar
08-10-2005, 07:46 PM
who cares

lucas9000
08-10-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
who cares

[/ QUOTE ]

you should probably adjust your sarcasm detector.

Los Feliz Slim
08-10-2005, 07:51 PM
I'm pretty sure this is why it didn't get nominated for Best Picture.

Tyler Durden
08-10-2005, 08:14 PM
nah cmon dude, old school isn't really in the genre of movies that typically get nominated for best picture. those would be movies like the pianist, a few good men, rainman, etc.

while old school was a hilarious movie and did very well at the box office, expecting it to be nominated for best picture is out of the question.

Tyler Durden
08-10-2005, 08:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
who cares

[/ QUOTE ]

if you don't care, you can just not post about not caring, instead of posting that you don't care. posting that you don't care shows that you in fact cared enough to post about it. so congrats, step up and take a bow, you're a moron.

Tron
08-10-2005, 08:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
who cares

[/ QUOTE ]

if you don't care, you can just not post about not caring, instead of posting that you don't care. posting that you don't care shows that you in fact cared enough to post about it. so congrats, step up and take a bow, you're a moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously he could care less.

Supersetoy
08-10-2005, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
who cares

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Care less? How can you care less than not care at all?

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Tyler Durden
08-10-2005, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
who cares

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe Tron was being sarcastic

pokerdirty
08-10-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure this is why it didn't get nominated for Best Picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is gold.

Tron
08-10-2005, 09:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
who cares

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow... It turns out this set-up WAS as brilliant as I thought it was. I know that OOT residents LOVE LOVE LOVE to cry about "could care less" and the supposed "caring spectrum" so I took this opportunity to use "could care less" in a completely correct and proper manner. As Tyler Durden just pointed out, the poster who responded "Who cares?" cares to some degree, therefore it is possible for him to care less.

MagicMan08
08-10-2005, 09:24 PM
a f*in every now and then I fall apart...and I need you now tonight, I f*in need you more than ever!

Roy Munson
08-10-2005, 09:24 PM
Is it possible to negative care. This would be less than not caring at all.

MoreWineII
08-10-2005, 09:56 PM
this thread is [censored] confusing

Steel Aces
08-10-2005, 10:11 PM
I noticed an error in Anchorman similar to this. In the scene where the rival gang with Vince Vaughan shows up on their bikes, all the other guys on bikes throw their bikes to the side, but VV is talking while still on his bike, they cut away for a split second and then he's standing with the others with no bike.

B Dids
08-10-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nah cmon dude, old school isn't really in the genre of movies that typically get nominated for best picture. those would be movies like the pianist, a few good men, rainman, etc.

while old school was a hilarious movie and did very well at the box office, expecting it to be nominated for best picture is out of the question.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't tell if this is a joke or not, but if it's not, I'm kinda scared.

Tyler Durden
08-11-2005, 12:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't tell if this is a joke or not, but if it's not, I'm kinda scared.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm kinda scared that you can't tell if this is a joke or not.

Crveballin
08-11-2005, 01:00 AM
Dont forget the scene where Will Ferrel uses the hockey stick to knock the glass over. When they switch to the view with the glass on the ground he is holding the hockey stick incorrectly.