PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Swingers Clubs

mason55
08-10-2005, 07:36 PM
Going to Vegas in a couple weeks, looking for some recommendations of swingers clubs for me and the girl. Tried to go to one last time I was there (don't remember the name) but we got there and everyone was like 35+ and... not very attractive. Anyone know of any place that caters to a younger, better looking crowd? I'm 22, she's 25.

Edit: pretty sure the place we went to last time was called Fantasy Social Club. If it's actually cool, let me know, we didn't even bother to go in though.

lu_hawk
08-10-2005, 07:44 PM
is this a girl you actually have feelings for or just some girl that you bang?

mason55
08-10-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're implying that it will [censored] up the relationship, don't worry. Notice that I'm not asking what the protocol is or anything. Just asking for a good place to go in Vegas.

And yes, we are in a real relationship.

Klepton
08-10-2005, 07:56 PM
i think it's called a "bar"

mason55
08-10-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i think it's called a "bar"

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif You obviously have no idea what I'm talking about

IndieMatty
08-10-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're implying that it will [censored] up the relationship, don't worry. Notice that I'm not asking what the protocol is or anything. Just asking for a good place to go in Vegas.

And yes, we are in a real relationship.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the girl from the massive memorial day thread?

Edit to say: No one will know where you should go except maybe a few of the same 35+ yr olds you want to avoid.

08-10-2005, 07:59 PM
The Bearded Clam?

Giggity.

Duke
08-10-2005, 08:00 PM
Posting this question in this forum is like shopping for a car at wal-mart.

~D

mason55
08-10-2005, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Is this the girl from the massive memorial day thread?

Edit to say: No one will know where you should go except maybe a few of the same 35+ yr olds you want to avoid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Negative. That was the girl I tried to go to the first one with. This is a different girl who is going to Vegas with me for a couple days.

And I didn't expect much but figured OOT was worth a shot.

stabn
08-10-2005, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. He needs to ask on something like eroticy.com

mason55
08-10-2005, 08:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet... you intercepted my next question. Any other ideas of where to look? I've always just had places recommended to me but don't know anyone in Vegas.

IndieMatty
08-10-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet... you intercepted my next question. Any other ideas of where to look? I've always just had places recommended to me but don't know anyone in Vegas.

[/ QUOTE ]

craigslist.org

vegas; you'll get a reply in 10 minutes tops.

mason55
08-10-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

craigslist.org

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah. derrrrrr.....

it's a day in OOTville... a request for a recommendation that no one can answer /images/graemlins/frown.gif

08-10-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is too funny.

stabn
08-10-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

craigslist.org

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah. derrrrrr.....

it's a day in OOTville... a request for a recommendation that no one can answer /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

THat's a good one as well. eroticy actually has a swingers club listing iirc, and i think is filled with people into that sort of thing. Otherwise i bet googling swingers, swinging clubs, etc., is going to get you some results.

mason55
08-10-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Otherwise i bet googling swingers, swinging clubs, etc., is going to get you some results.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tried that, I found lots of directories but I want reviews. Of course in the directory every place is the best place ever. /images/graemlins/frown.gif