PDA

View Full Version : Q about ashley judd/pokerbabe...???

scalf
03-23-2003, 08:15 AM
/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif i was watching kentucky wildcats college basketball team...there she was...asley in all her splendor...lol..;but something nagged at me....

finally; i realized...pokerbabe is a better dresed shley judd...seriously..think for yourselves...take a look at kentucky blue nation today...see if you do not think you are seeing pokerbabe..when the cameras pan to ashley...yes they will..lol...gl..jmho..gl /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/heart.gif

PokerBabe(aka)
03-23-2003, 08:30 PM
Hi scalf. Ashley is a Babe indeed. I am most often compared to Jamie Lee Curtis, however. LGPG, Babe /forums/images/icons/heart.gif

rusty JEDI
03-23-2003, 09:51 PM
Id try and stick with Ashley and dump the jamie lee curtis thing. She always gives a skanky old lady impression.

PokerBabe(aka)
03-23-2003, 10:55 PM
I would not call Jamie "skanky" by any means. She LG last time I saw her. Babe /forums/images/icons/heart.gif

Acesover8s
03-24-2003, 11:35 AM
There is of course the persisting rumor that Jamie Lee Curtis was born a hermaphrodite. A rumor that she apparently hasn't denied.

http://www.snopes.com/movies/actors/jamie.htm

So, I'd stick with Ashley Judd.

PokerBabe(aka)
03-24-2003, 01:44 PM
Aces- that is the most ridiculous thing I've seen all day. Come on now....who are these people that write this stuff? /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif LGPG, whatever sex and star look-alike you are. Babe /forums/images/icons/heart.gif

scalf
03-24-2003, 01:47 PM
/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif scalf apologizes to the babe...he was not really making a comment directly concerning the babe's looks...,,but just felt that the camera angle /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif <at the kentucky bb game> and overall body type..(jamie lee is tall)...there was a striking resemblance...that's all...gl /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/spade.gif

rharless
03-24-2003, 03:22 PM
rharless has never met Babe: this means I could not possibly be commenting on her resemblance to Jamie Lee. However, I did want to backup scalf that indeed, the hermaphrodite rumor is an entirely common one.

I met JLC in 1996 at the Olympic Games. She attended a party I also attended, and it was at that party I first learned of the hermie rumor.

She was very nice and funny, in person.

D.J.
03-24-2003, 05:59 PM
I've never seen JLC in person, but she looked pretty good in her NUDE shot in Trading Places (that movie is kind of old though).

-D.J.

PokerBabe(aka)
03-24-2003, 10:41 PM

Ed Miller
03-25-2003, 07:58 AM
Wow.. I hadn't thought of it before, but you do look like Jamie Lee Curtis. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif