PDA

View Full Version : $50 everytime you catch me replying to a noob in OOT

wacki
08-10-2005, 05:31 PM
I spend way too much time in OOT. Nomally I just peruse while a program is running but I lose track of time and lose efficiency at work or while playing poker. So I'm offering this. Anytime I respond to a poster that signed up after 11/02/04 (shajen and partygirluk's sign up date) I will pay the first person that catches me $50. The person that set me up is not eligible. The only exceptions will be gorie in hopes that some day she will feel better about herself, ***you are now ignoring this user*** posts made by me, [censored], and responses to clarify this deal.

This will be valid for the next 6 weeks.

It only applies to OOT.

Sorry if this alienates people but I have to get work done. People can always PM me.

asofel
08-10-2005, 05:34 PM
this should be fun.

meep_42
08-10-2005, 05:35 PM
I see a lot of baiting potential in this.

-d

wacki
08-10-2005, 05:37 PM
The person that sets me up is not eligible for the $50.

jakethebake
08-10-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this should be fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. I had to check my reg date. Beat it by a few months, but hear that Shajen? You squeaked in one day from being a n00b! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Eurotrash
08-10-2005, 05:41 PM
I feel discriminated against.

meep_42
08-10-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A goodwill split to the person who sets up wacki, if I catch him!

-d

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-10-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this should be fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. I had to check my reg date. Beat it by a few months, but hear that Shajen? You squeaked in one day from being a n00b! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha! I hereby declare Shajen a pseudon00b. Wacki, can you change his label?

By the way, who changed my label?

jason_t
08-10-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anytime I respond to a poster that signed up after 11/02/04

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a noob?

[ QUOTE ]
I spend way too much time in OOT. Nomally I just peruse while a program is running but I lose track of time and lose efficiency at work or while playing poker. So I'm offering this. Anytime I respond to a poster that signed up after 11/02/04 (shajen and partygirluk's sign up date) I will pay the first person that catches me $50. The person that set me up is not eligible. The only exceptions will be gorie in hopes that some day she will feel better about herself, ***you are now ignoring this user*** posts made by me, and responses to clarify this deal.

It only applies to OOT.

Sorry if this alienates people but I have to get work done. People can always PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, what a baby.

http://www.kunedog.net/fired2.jpg

YOU'RE FIRED

[/ QUOTE ]

Alobar
uhm...ok.

why not just practice self discipline instead of being an elitist?

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-10-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a noob?

[/ QUOTE ]
This was such a poor, wasted attempt. You just cost somebody $50.

Tron
08-10-2005, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a noob?

[/ QUOTE ]

STFU n00b

Los Feliz Slim
08-10-2005, 05:47 PM
http://img44.exs.cx/img44/3535/Untitled5.gif

I am convinced that if I watch Jake's avatar long enough her boobs will fall completely out.

AngryCola
08-10-2005, 05:50 PM
I don't think you can pull this off.
You're definitely going to end up owing some money.

My guess is $200.

Hopefully mid-day performance will be much better.

wacki
08-10-2005, 05:51 PM
tried that, but I run programs all day and constantly have to wait a few minutes while the supercomputer crunches data. I lose track of time. I'm not trying to be an elitist.

I did the only on Sundays things for a few weeks. It worked but it wasn't the best method as I could of easily replied to a lot of people when I had downtime. As for discipline, well I've got tons of it in some areas but not in others.

This is an experiment. Think of it that way.

For all those that I alienate, I'm sorry. It's only a 6 week experiment. You can still PM me.

[censored]
I assume I am grandfathered in to the non_comformist date.

Lawrence Ng
Your avatar rocks.

Lawrence

mmbt0ne
08-10-2005, 05:53 PM
eurotrash and jason_t are crying.

btw, does this mean you're not responding to Commodus?

wacki
08-10-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
eurotrash and jason_t are crying.

btw, does this mean you're not responding to Commodus?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like all of these posters. As I said, PM's are not included. When I made the date I didn't realize they were that new. I made a plan and I'm sticking with it.

touchfaith
08-10-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
tried that, but I run programs all day and constantly have to wait a few minutes while the supercomputer crunches data. I lose track of time. I'm not trying to be an elitist.

I did the only on Sundays things for a few weeks. It worked but it wasn't the best method as I could of easily replied to a lot of people when I had downtime. As for discipline, well I've got tons of it in some areas but not in others.

This is an experiment. Think of it that way.

For all those that I alienate, I'm sorry. It's only a 6 week experiment. You can still PM me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pssss, Apple IIc's are not 'Super Computers'.

Get over yourself.

stabn
08-10-2005, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a noob?

[/ QUOTE ]
This was such a poor, wasted attempt. You just cost somebody $50.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't make anybody 50 bucks /images/graemlins/frown.gif. 09/14/04 06:14 PM ...two months off /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Tron
08-10-2005, 06:01 PM
Obivously the correct play in this situation is for an established poster to create an alias with the same avatar, location, etc. but with an underscore at the end of their handle.

poker-penguin
08-10-2005, 06:02 PM
I too am not a noob /images/graemlins/frown.gif I will be watching wacki like a hawk!

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-10-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Obivously the correct play in this situation is for an established poster to create an alias with the same avatar, location, etc. but with an underscore at the end of their handle.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for blowing this for me. I already had my alias ready.

wacki
08-10-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to pay out for that kind of trickery. Agreeing to that will force me to spend a lot of time double checking for this. Not going to happen.

Non_Comformist
08-10-2005, 06:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I assume I am grandfathered in to the non_comformist date.

[/ QUOTE ]

ThaSaltCracka
08-10-2005, 06:15 PM
this really shouldn't be a plan as it should actually be the policy.

miajag81
08-10-2005, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this really shouldn't be a plan as it should actually be the policy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever, noob.

08-10-2005, 06:22 PM
This is a bit of a disappointment as I was crushing on you there for awhile. I feel alienated and adrift. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

08-10-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is a bit of a disappointment as I was crushing on you there for awhile. I feel alienated and adrift. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I like where this is goin'! Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy!

zephed
08-10-2005, 06:40 PM
You can reply to me, I registered on Oct. 1st, 2004.

Switched names after I was banned.

Shajen
08-10-2005, 06:53 PM
BUMP

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ILL34GL3
08-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Perhaps making threads like this and checking them every 10 or 20 minutes is detracting from your work, life, etc.

08-10-2005, 07:05 PM
so exactly what are you trying to say? that we're pathetic losers with no life or something? oh wait, were you addressing me or my spelunker dude?

ILL34GL3
08-10-2005, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so exactly what are you trying to say? that we're pathetic losers with no life or something? oh wait, were you addressing me or my spelunker dude?

[/ QUOTE ]
Hell no I'm not saying that. I waste err spend plenty of time lurking around on OOT and laughing too.

Just saying responding to n00bz may not be the source of the problem. Now wacki has to check people's join dates and possibly hold his tongue if he has something interesting or witty to post. Seems that'd be more time/ energy consuming.

Talk2BigSteve
08-10-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Correct play is for Mat as admin to get his password and bankrupt poor Wacki by posting.

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Klepton
08-10-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WHO ELSE BUT QUAGMIRE!

lighterjobs
08-10-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

am i the only one who hears the gimmick accounts talking in their head when they read them?

lucas9000
08-10-2005, 07:55 PM
glad to hear i'm not a n00b

wacki
08-10-2005, 11:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
glad to hear i'm not a n00b

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant no offense by calling people noobs. This is an experiment. I'm creating a solid set of rules and following them. That is all. I want people to know why I'm not responding. If people have a better idea I'd be glad to hear it. Until then I'm trying this. Just saying discipline isn't enough. I need a concrete set of rules to follow.

BTW, I made this post before and nobody gave me any good ideas. So I made one up of my own.

wacki
08-10-2005, 11:26 PM
Damn, someone made a good post in my asian girl thread and I can't respond. (I almost messed up) I'm starting to hate this rule already.

/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Mason Hellmuth
08-10-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I run programs all day and constantly have to wait a few minutes while the supercomputer crunches data.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your job sounds awesome.

touchfaith
08-10-2005, 11:50 PM
Wacki, you owe me $50. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3111371&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

Thanks!

battschr
08-10-2005, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The only exceptions will be gorie in hopes that some day she will feel better about herself,***you are now ignoring this user*** posts made by me, [censored], and responses to clarify this deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

HopeydaFish
08-10-2005, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I run programs all day and constantly have to wait a few minutes while the supercomputer crunches data.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your job sounds awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I had his job I'd be mimicking Klepton's avatar.

touchfaith
08-10-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The only exceptions will be gorie in hopes that some day she will feel better about herself,***you are now ignoring this user*** posts made by me, [censored], and responses to clarify this deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, nice cover your ass edit. That was not in the original post.

It's not my fault he is too childish to ignore someone without feeling the need to tell them.

PAY UP

AngryCola
08-10-2005, 11:56 PM
Even if that exception wasn't there, he still couldn't collect it himself.

[ QUOTE ]

The person that set me up is not eligible.

[/ QUOTE ]

touchfaith
08-10-2005, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Even if that exception wasn't there, he still couldn't collect it himself.

[ QUOTE ]

The person that set me up is not eligible.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't 'set him up', I simply replied and continued my thought in the thread from yesterday...

That's cool, I could careless if he wants to cheat his own contest.

AngryCola
08-11-2005, 12:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Wow, nice cover your ass edit. That was not in the original post.

[/ QUOTE ]

You posted this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3111371&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1) at 11:44 PM Eastern in response to wacki's reply to you at 11:03 PM Eastern.

His original post outlining this challenge was at 05:31 PM Eastern.

As far as I know, a person can only edit their posts within the first 30 minutes. So... how can you make your 'collection' attempt 6 hours later and claim that he had somehow just recently edited his post to weasel out of the deal?

It doesn't make any sense, and you don't deserve a dime.

touchfaith
08-11-2005, 12:13 AM
Bla bla bla....he edited it. 10 min. 30 min. I dont care...Obvioiusly I didn't care enough to come check his latest 'rules' before posting.

Plus, I'm sure admin aren't able to edit without time restrictions...sure thing.

It's funner just to break his balls anyway.

Victor
08-11-2005, 12:14 AM
you never respond to me. i even ask legit questions. is it cuz i am a noob?

JaBlue
08-11-2005, 12:14 AM
finally someone realizes that a poster's worth lies generally not in their post count but their reg date. many good posters registered in 03and have 200-700 posts.

and also others that have signed up recently and have a gazillion terrible posts.

08-11-2005, 12:17 AM
oh do us all a favor and go smoke a little bowl. Jesus.

wacki
08-11-2005, 12:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you never respond to me. i even ask legit questions. is it cuz i am a noob?

[/ QUOTE ]

Link?

I'm sure it was unintentional.

touchfaith
08-11-2005, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
oh do us all a favor and go smoke a little bowl. Jesus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer a bong. Thanks for your concern.

AngryCola
08-11-2005, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Plus, I'm sure admin aren't able to edit without time restrictions...sure thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only in the specific forums in which we are the assigned moderator. Outside of those forums we have the same restrictions on editing as everyone else.

This may not be true of the red 'Admins' like Mat, though.
But it is the case for regular mods.

gorie
08-11-2005, 12:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The person that set me up is not eligible. The only exceptions will be gorie in hopes that some day she will feel better about herself, ***you are now ignoring this user*** posts made by me, [censored], and responses to clarify this deal.

[/ QUOTE ]
i wish your reason for keeping me as an exception was because i'm pretty much the coolest person ever and not because of my self esteem issues.

i'm like a puzzle in pants.

touchfaith
08-11-2005, 12:21 AM
Makes sense...

Doesn't change the fact that I didn't revisit this thread to check and make sure he could stick to his original post, but...I expected no less.

wacki
08-11-2005, 12:24 AM
Gorie: My real reason is because I love your posts.

Angrycola thanks for sticking up for me. I honestly don't know why you waste your time with thinman.

kerssens
08-11-2005, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The person that set me up is not eligible. The only exceptions will be gorie in hopes that some day she will feel better about herself, ***you are now ignoring this user*** posts made by me, [censored], and responses to clarify this deal.

[/ QUOTE ]
i wish your reason for keeping me as an exception was because i'm pretty much the coolest person ever and not because of my self esteem issues.

i'm like a puzzle in pants.

[/ QUOTE ]

coolest person ever...self esteem issues...hmm.

gorie
08-11-2005, 12:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Angrycola thanks for sticking up for me. I honestly don't know why you waste your time with thinman.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG I LOVY OU TOO I ALWASYS AITED FOR TIHS MOME... oh wait, my .. posts.

/images/graemlins/blush.gif

dangit!!!!

touchfaith
08-11-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have zero integrity.

Victor
08-11-2005, 12:33 AM
web page (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3111118&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1)

my post was joking. both. anyway, i just thought it might be funny.

Edge34
08-11-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have zero integrity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pot, kettle, etc...

touchfaith
08-11-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have zero integrity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pot, kettle, etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, you are either nuts, or do not understand the meaning of integrity. Good, bad or indifferent, I have stood behind every comment I have ever made on this board, or admitted I was wrong.

Prove me otherwise.

Crveballin
08-11-2005, 12:52 AM
What if a noob catches you but didnt set you up?

wacki
08-11-2005, 12:57 AM
I will pay the poster in full. This isn't an anti-noob post. This is to limit my time on this forum.

kerssens
08-11-2005, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I will pay the poster in full. This isn't an anti-noob post. This is to limit my time on this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

isn't Curvballin after the required date?

Crveballin
08-11-2005, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

isn't Curvballin after the required date?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you

wacki
08-11-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The only exceptions will be gorie in hopes that some day she will feel better about herself, ***you are now ignoring this user*** posts made by me, [censored], and responses to clarify this deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

kerssens
08-11-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The only exceptions will be gorie in hopes that some day she will feel better about herself, ***you are now ignoring this user*** posts made by me, [censored], and responses to clarify this deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured you wouldn't slip up in this thread.

Crveballin
08-11-2005, 01:07 AM
Damn you small print!

iMsoLucky0
08-11-2005, 01:27 AM
I don't understand how this could be the best possible idea for limiting your time here at all. Why would you descriminate by when a person registered on the site? Why would you not just set a post limit per day, and pay 50 dollars for every post made after the given number? That seems like a much less assholish thing to do.

What's the deal with elitist here? I never understood it.

touchfaith
08-11-2005, 09:23 PM
This one doesn't slip by. You now officially owe me $50.

Be a man and pay up (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3120759&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

Party User name - MrLippman

Thanks in advance
http://www.bikers-outpost.com/StVibPayUpSuckr.JPG

wacki
08-11-2005, 09:30 PM
Ugh... I made a childish post saying ***you are ignoring this user****. That is legal under my rules.

Angry Cola PM'ed me and said I was better than that. I deleted it. I don't even have to read this post to know what it is about.

This post is also legal.

Stuey
08-11-2005, 09:30 PM
He does not have to pay you.
He has to pay the first person to report it.
I will report if just incase no one else has done it yet.
Pay up wacki you typed extra text in your ***ignore*** reply to Thinman.
If you pay me I will give you a $50 rebate to encourage repeat business btw. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

touchfaith
08-11-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ugh... I made a childish post saying ***you are ignoring this user****. That is legal under my rules.

Angry Cola PM'ed me and said I was better than that. I deleted it. I don't even have to read this post to know what it is about.

This post is also legal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong dude. You posted a comment. Had you actually been ignoring me, you wouldn't have been able to see my post.

BE A MAN, ADMIT YOUR MISTAKE AND PAY UP!

Slow Play Ray
08-11-2005, 09:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone gets paid, it's Stuey.

wacki
08-11-2005, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The extra text was rule clarification text. That is legal.

touchfaith
08-11-2005, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody 'set him up'. I reply to him all the time. It's not like a created a gimmick account and tried to trap him.

He has no self-control. That's not my fault.

BE A MAN WACKI. PAY UP

touchfaith
08-11-2005, 09:35 PM
What a loser. Makes a contest and can't even live up to the rules.

You have ZERO integrity.

Stuey
08-11-2005, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The extra text was rule clarification text. That is legal.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a taunt imo.

touchfaith
08-11-2005, 09:39 PM
Just delete this whole thread if you are not willing to abide by the rules of your contest.

Again, you no zero integrity. None.

rusellmj
08-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Just out of curiosity, and to clarify the deal, what was the thought process behind choosing your cutoff date?

touchfaith
08-11-2005, 10:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just out of curiosity, and to clarify the deal, what was the thought process behind choosing your cutoff date?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a moot point as he has no intentions of ever paying off on this 'contest'.

He's no different then the scum that scammed Granny a couple months back.

rusellmj
08-11-2005, 10:03 PM
*** You are ignoring this user ***

wacki
08-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Finishing thesis, changing jobs, concentrating on poker, random experiment, etc....

DMBFan23
08-11-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you're such a [censored] douche, thinman.

jason_t
08-16-2005, 02:58 AM
Ship it (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=3154288&Fo rum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main =3151243&Search=true&where=&Name=21723&daterange=& newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev =#Post3154288).

rusellmj
08-16-2005, 03:10 AM
Did he edit his post to ignore you?

jason_t
08-16-2005, 03:11 AM
Yes, he's cheating.

AngryCola
08-16-2005, 03:12 AM
I want to get this cleared up quickly.

Is it right that you are only paying $50 once for the first person who catches you doing it?

rusellmj
08-16-2005, 03:14 AM
Kinda looks that way.

Congrats, you got him. Pwnt.

wacki
08-16-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it right that you are only paying $50 once for the first person who catches you doing it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure what you mean.

send me your info for the $50.

Eurotrash
08-16-2005, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure what you mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's asking if, since he caught you, the contest is now over.

wacki
08-16-2005, 03:20 AM
no

AngryCola
08-16-2005, 03:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure what you mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, I now see that I confused myself all over again.

I thought jason was actually trying to report your first post responding to someone else. But now I see it was sponger, so that was obviously incorrect for me to be thinking.

In that case... I guess it is me. /images/graemlins/blush.gif As I always understood these rules, the person you respond to is not eligible to collect, and the first other person to come along and report it is the one who can get the money.

That right?

If so, I'm afraid I will have to stake my claim on that prize. But I am still confused about whether or not this is the only $50 you'll be giving out for this. I mean, are you going to continue to give out the $50 for the remainder of the period to people who spot these things?

That's one thing I was always a bit fuzzy about.

EDIT- Ah, you cleared that question up in your reply to Euro.

rusellmj
08-16-2005, 03:21 AM
Yes, and after rereading the OP, it's the person that catches him not the nOob he replies too.

jason_t
08-16-2005, 03:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure what you mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops, I now see that I confused myself all over again.

I thought jason was actually trying to report your first post responding to someone else. But now I see that was sponger, so that is obviously incorrect for me to be thinking.

In that case... I guess it is me. /images/graemlins/blush.gif As I always understood these rules, the person you respond to is not elligable to collect, and the first other person to come along and report it is the one who can get the money.

That right?

If so, I'm afraid I will have to stake my claim on that prize. But I still am confused about whether or not this is the only $50 you'll be giving out for this. I mean, are you going to continue to give out the $50 for the remainder of the period to people wh o spot these things?

That's one thing I was always a bit fuzzy about.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe I caught him first. As I understood the rules, there can't be a sneaky operation to try and get him to reply. He replied to my post which appeared in the normal chain of events in a thread and I caught him.

And he edited his post after I caught him.

wacki
08-16-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

I believe I caught him first. As I understood the rules, there can't be a sneaky operation to try and get him to reply. He replied to my post which appeared in the normal chain of events in a thread and I caught him.

[/ QUOTE ]

jason, the intent of the "set me up law" was to prevent people from being sneaky. I know you aren't sneaky but unless people have a law like this I'm going to be fighting all sorts of gimmick accounts that look similar and who knows what other kind of tricks that may or may not be deemed "sneaky".

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So what? I'm paying angry. He saw me before I edited.

wacki signing off. I need sleep.

citanul
08-16-2005, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
no

[/ QUOTE ]

does this reply count? eurotrash is too lately registered.

citanul

AngryCola
08-16-2005, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no

[/ QUOTE ]

does this reply count? eurotrash is too lately registered.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

No, any talk about the challenge itself doesn't count. It says so in the OP.

[ QUOTE ]
responses to clarify this deal

[/ QUOTE ]

jason_t
08-16-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jason, the intent of the "set me up law" was to prevent people from being sneaky. I know you aren't sneaky but unless people have a law like this I'm going to be fighting all sorts of gimmick accounts that look similar and who knows what other kind of tricks that may or may not be deemed "sneaky".

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a cheater.

touchfaith
08-16-2005, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a cheater.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to the twilight zone (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3111473&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

meep_42
08-16-2005, 11:51 AM
Lame.

-d

cassette
08-16-2005, 01:31 PM

Stuey
08-16-2005, 04:57 PM
jasont

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of the smartest guys on here??

wacki

[ QUOTE ]
I spend way too much time in OOT. Nomally I just peruse while a program is running but I lose track of time and lose efficiency at work or while playing poker. So I'm offering this. Anytime I respond to a poster that signed up after 11/02/04 (shajen and partygirluk's sign up date) I will pay the first person that catches me $50. The person that set me up is not eligible. The only exceptions will be gorie in hopes that some day she will feel better about herself, ***you are now ignoring this user*** posts made by me, [censored], and responses to clarify this deal.

It only applies to OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

To bad you had to pay angry, my rebate program is much better. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me be the first to say I will not be replying to PM's from wacki, and not just for the next 6 weeks. Not that I would ever be cool enough to get one. yesh /images/graemlins/grin.gif

meep_42
08-16-2005, 05:03 PM
Well, to be completely literal and fair, jason_t didn't "set him up."

-d

Stuey
08-16-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, to be completely literal and fair, jason_t didn't "set him up."

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps he is so smart he set him up so well it did not look like a setup! /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

meep_42
08-16-2005, 05:32 PM
Oh come on. If there's anyone that's going to follow a rule to the letter, it's jason_t.

-d

Stuey
08-16-2005, 05:56 PM
Conceded.

imported_CaseClosed326
08-16-2005, 06:01 PM
So cool that it's gay.