PDA

View Full Version : Mirage spa for the girlfriend while I play

dirty_dan
08-10-2005, 02:25 PM
I'll be heading out for a long weekend tomorrow morning and staying at Mirage. I'll mostly be playing there to try to get my hours in for the room rate, but will likely head over to the Wynn to see what the action is like.

Does anyone know of a way to get comps, discounts or coupons for massage and/or nail appointments at the Mirage's spa? My girlfriend will be trying to drag me around to spend some time with her. If I can stick her somewhere where she won't miss me, even for a few hours, it would help me out.

W. Deranged
08-10-2005, 02:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...stick her somewhere where she won't miss me...

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds pretty dirty, Dan.

sdc
08-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Exact same problem

Me my girl, buddy, and his woman will be addressing the same issue this weekend at the mirage, and I to hope to check out the wynn at some point also....

See you at the tables, I will arrive tomorrow night late

Sup bro

Jeffage
08-10-2005, 02:46 PM
You won't be getting spa comps for poker play, doesn't happen.

Jeff

dirty_dan
08-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Outside of Tunica I don't expect anything for my play, other than the pathetic room rate discount for 15 hours of table time, or whatever it is now. I didn't know if there were other ways of getting discounted rates for the spa.

neotope
08-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Your best bet is to just give your girlfriend some money to go to the spa. You are already getting part of your room comped for poker that is about all you will get. You could play table games in hopes to get spa comps but even then it is easier to just belly up the cash.

midas
08-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Dan - generally spas have packages like day or 1/2 of beauty, check out those deals. Generally you're looking at $100 bucks an hr for most active treatments (massage, facial, etc.). If this cost is above your BR, the pool is a much cheaper alternative!!!