PDA

View Full Version : Taliban leader wimps out

12-07-2001, 01:22 AM
After exhorting his supporters to fight to the death for Allah the last week or so, Taliban leader Mullah Mohammad Omar is now trying to negotiate the surrender of Kandahar, their last stronghold, with the condition that he be granted amnesty.

12-07-2001, 01:25 AM
No, hasn't changed his position. He told the supporters to fight to the death. They did. /images/smile.gif

12-07-2001, 08:30 AM
Hopefully, fewer Moslems will be eager to die for Allah upon learning that their leaders may not be so eager.

12-07-2001, 10:05 AM
This is always an interesting spot. In the paset we have made the decision to kill less people, sometimes our own, and not get everything that we would like. We are usually sorry we did this.

Two examples that quickly come to mind are Iraq and Germany at the end of WWII.

12-07-2001, 02:05 PM
.....from a gutless, towel-headed terrorist? The "do as I say, not as I do" mantra shows the hypocracy of these animals. Hopefully as Mason said, we don't let these clowns go in any kind of deal - if we do, we'll regret it

12-08-2001, 01:33 AM
Why has your opinion (which may well be correct) got to be given the rider of a cheap racist jibe?

12-10-2001, 06:26 PM
....and to elicit responses from people with different points of views. From liberal "See-no-evils" to White Marcher who enjoys this type of post.

As far as my position: I believe I'm right. Why else would bin-coward and Mullah-omar be hiding in caves? Because they are towel-headed scum - not to be confused with white trailer-trash scum, (e.g. Bill Clinton) or black scum (e.g. MLK or Jesse the Spitter) or chink scum (e.g. Mao Tse Chung) or commie scum (e.g. Lenin) or traitor scum (e.g. Jane Fonda or John Walker or Robert Hanssens) or KKK scum or Christian-right scum or......

I'm sure you get the picture.

12-10-2001, 07:02 PM
Please elaborate on the German case.