PDA

View Full Version : how important is kissing

asofel
08-10-2005, 11:38 AM
How much do you value your gf's/bf's/hookup's kissing ability? I'll assume 10 or so 'no matter as long as you can SIIHP l01!!11!' responses before some good discussion. I realized recently I care more about this than I would have thought, and that it definitely correlates to other abilities...

For those who haven't kissed someone, take a guess, I want you to feel included as well...

lucas9000
08-10-2005, 11:39 AM
bad kissers are really, really annoying and can kind of kill the mood while you're sitting there thinking "wtf is she doing?"

MoreWineII
08-10-2005, 11:52 AM
I really don't give a [censored].

slickpoppa
08-10-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it definitely correlates to other abilities...

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more. Girls that are bad kissers are usually like dead fish in the sack

asofel
08-10-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no? Have you met a girl who can't kiss for [censored] but gives great head? Curious as I haven't...

MoreWineII
08-10-2005, 12:00 PM
On the list of things that I can do with a girl's body, kissing is way low on the list. I do it just because women obviously dig kissing, but it's just really unimportant to me.

I'm not really concerend with a girl being good in the sack either. Either she's got a vagina (ie she's good) or she doesn't (ie I'll throw her right out the goddamned window)

This is all moot because I'm married anyway, but for a second there I pretended I was single again.

asofel
08-10-2005, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not really concerend with a girl being good in the sack either. Either she's got a vagina (ie she's good) or she doesn't (ie I'll throw her right out the goddamned window)

[/ QUOTE ]

You voted that blowjobs were overrated didn't you /images/graemlins/smile.gif

But seriously, there's a huge difference if someone's good or not...I don't know how you can dispute that...and btw, if she DOESN'T have a vagina, then i'd feel sorry for you and 'her'...

MoreWineII
08-10-2005, 12:18 PM
Does it matter? Of course. Would I consider a one-night stand a total failure because a girl "wasn't good" in bedor was a bad kisser? If I had an orgasm, then no - not at all.

Oh and blowjobs are cool, but vagina >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blowjobs, imo.

asofel
08-10-2005, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Does it matter? Of course. Would I consider a one-night stand a total failure because a girl "wasn't good" in bedor was a bad kisser? If I had an orgasm, then no - not at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not saying that it'd be a failure...but it definitely does matter, at least imo...just getting off is fine and all, but being with someone who's wild in the sack far eclipses that...

RunDownHouse
08-10-2005, 12:27 PM
I think you're overestimating the correlation between kissing and kinky.

asofel
08-10-2005, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you're overestimating the correlation between kissing and kinky.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, i don't mean to make it seem like that. I do think there's a correlation with how well someone kisses and other oral things, but no, a good kisser doesn't mean she's really kinky imo...

Blarg
08-10-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more. Girls that are bad kissers are usually like dead fish in the sack

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. The kiss is one of the ways the body talks. And there's a lot of soul in it, too. Not that soul can't be faked, but...when it's not, and comes through the kiss, a helluva lot of sparks fly really fast. Kisses can say a lot of things for you that you'd never be able to say, and do it much faster. Kisses can make people fall in love or get them laid. A great kiss practically hits like a stun gun. And it can tell you when there's nothing there or something's wrong, too. Kisses are good fun, simple affection, or a lightning connection between souls -- for good or bad. Can't overestimate their importance.

asofel
08-10-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. The kiss is one of the ways the body talks. And there's a lot of soul in it, too. Not that soul can't be faked, but...when it's not, and comes through the kiss, a helluva lot of sparks fly really fast. Kisses can say a lot of things for you that you'd never be able to say, and do it much faster. Kisses can make people fall in love or get them laid. A great kiss practically hits like a stun gun. And it can tell you when there's nothing there or something's wrong, too. Kisses are good fun, simple affection, or a lightning connection between souls -- for good or bad. Can't overestimate their importance.

[/ QUOTE ]

As usual, excellent post. I agree completley.

Fred G Sanford
08-10-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Either she's got a vagina (ie she's good) or she doesn't

[/ QUOTE ]

I have heard it said that any women lacking a vagina would have a bounty on her head.

FGS

Tyler Durden
08-10-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You've been watching too many John Cusack movies.

jakethebake
08-10-2005, 02:41 PM
It depends. There are two kinds of bad kissers.

1. Dead fish
2. Try too hard

Both kinds correlate to their other sexual tendencies. The dead fish kissers are also dead fucks. The try too hard kissers, however, are great fucks.

Alobar
08-10-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no? Have you met a girl who can't kiss for [censored] but gives great head? Curious as I haven't...

[/ QUOTE ]

unfortunately, yes I have, more than once. This correlation is completely untrue

Tyler Durden
08-10-2005, 02:45 PM
what's wrong w/ a dead [censored], i don't brag about necrophilia but i don't have to buy them breakfast in the morning

asofel
08-10-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

unfortunately, yes I have, more than once. This correlation is completely untrue

[/ QUOTE ]

interesting. guess that theories debunked. Were they great overall just couldn't kiss?

MoreWineII
08-10-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not saying that it'd be a failure...but it definitely does matter, at least imo...just getting off is fine and all, but being with someone who's wild in the sack far eclipses that...

[/ QUOTE ]

The wildest girl I've ever been in the sack with is the one I least cared about sex with...figure that out.

jakethebake
08-10-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The wildest girl I've ever been in the sack with is the one I least cared about sex with...figure that out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here actually. Weird. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Blarg
08-10-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm speaking from experience. There are also lousy kissers out there, and for them a kiss is probably a lot less interesting and holds a lot less potential and communication.

This is actually what makes them lousy kissers.

uw_madtown
08-10-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

High Fidelity was awesome.

asofel
08-10-2005, 03:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wait wait wait. Jake understands something i don't? dammit, that's 2-0 today...

fluorescenthippo
08-10-2005, 03:34 PM
kissing is extremely important. an excellent kisser is amazing

Alobar
08-10-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

interesting. guess that theories debunked. Were they great overall just couldn't kiss?

[/ QUOTE ]

oh wait, im a dumbass and read that wrong. I've been with girls who were amazing kissers but couldnt give head for [censored]. I'm trying to think if I've been with a bad kisser who gave good head and I cant think of any...so maybe ure theory is still intact. But then most girls cant give good head, so I guess that comes into play on both sides of the coin.

jakethebake
08-10-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

o.k. Here was the story. I was in the Marines and there was this little split-tail on base that had a thing for me. She had an absolutely bangin' body but kinda a butterface. I really wasn't interested but occasionally after a few beers at the e-club, she'd manage to talk me into it. Anyway, it was always insane, wild, crazy sex. I mean she was amazing in bed, but for some reason I really wasn't interested in her.

Alobar
08-10-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

o.k. Here was the story. I was in the Marines and there was this little split-tail on base that had a thing for me. She had an absolutely bangin' body but kinda a butterface. I really wasn't interested but occasionally after a few beers at the e-club, she'd manage to talk me into it. Anyway, it was always insane, wild, crazy sex. I mean she was amazing in bed, but for some reason I really wasn't interested in her.

[/ QUOTE ]

sport [censored]

asofel
08-10-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sport [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah, i gotcha. very nice. i'll be she felt she had to prove something / keep you interested which probably helped...

asofel
08-10-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh wait, im a dumbass and read that wrong. I've been with girls who were amazing kissers but couldnt give head for [censored]. I'm trying to think if I've been with a bad kisser who gave good head and I cant think of any...so maybe ure theory is still intact. But then most girls cant give good head, so I guess that comes into play on both sides of the coin.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i was actually wondering about the reverse as well. I don't think there's necessarily a linear 1-1 correlation or anything, but if someone's just bad with their mouth, i'm guessing its in all activities. And, good at one doesn't necessarily mean good at another....

crownjules
08-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Most definitely matters. I've only experienced one truly horrible kisser, and man it sucked. I liked the girl a lot, but it was just so damn hard to overcome the fact that she was the most horrible kisser. Way too forced.

Then there are the girls who get turned on red hot by kissing. Damn...

Blarg
08-10-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i was actually wondering about the reverse as well. I don't think there's necessarily a linear 1-1 correlation or anything, but if someone's just bad with their mouth, i'm guessing its in all activities. And, good at one doesn't necessarily mean good at another....

[/ QUOTE ]

I think being attentive always makes one better at all aspects of sex and fooling around, but I think BJ's are more skill-based, while kissing has a lot more to do with just being attentive and expressive in the moment. It's a lot more of a communication, and more freestyle. I think a machine could be devised to give fantastic blowjobs, but kissing is so much more subtle and less mechanical that it's hard to conceive of a machine that could be even a halfway decent kisser even if you somehow thought it was actually a person.

08-10-2005, 04:49 PM

jakethebake
08-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

oneeye13
08-10-2005, 05:19 PM
depends on what they are kissing