PDA

View Full Version : Hotrest girl you ever hooked up with

The Truth
08-10-2005, 11:01 AM
Who is the hottest girl you ever hooked up with. Where did you meet here? How did you go about picking her up?

Sorry peachy and gorie et al. we aren't real interested in the guys you hooked up with, however, if you could tell us the finest girl you ever hooked up with, that would be cool.

love,
blake

slickpoppa
08-10-2005, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Who is the hottest girl you ever hooked up with.

[/ QUOTE ]

You want names or something? This is too easily going to degrade into a "This thread is worthless without pics" thread

xadrez
08-10-2005, 11:05 AM
35 year old mexican schoolteacher

Im not kidding

Indiana
08-10-2005, 11:08 AM
Hottest? Definitely would have to reach back into my days in Venezuela. Let me go get a pic...I'll be back. What was that site again for uploading pics?

Indy

The Truth
08-10-2005, 11:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hottest? Definitely would have to reach back into my days in Venezuela. Let me go get a pic...I'll be back. What was that site again for uploading pics?

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

Venezuela is awesome, I need to go there stat.

durron597
08-10-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

You want names or something? This is too easily going to degrade into a "This thread is worthless without pics" thread

[/ QUOTE ]

Degenerate into? It started there.

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

IndieMatty
08-10-2005, 11:14 AM
cocktail waitress at a NYC hotel bar, forget her name; we met at a pinback show. She had no business even looking in my general direction but she wanted a cigarrette.

[censored] you bloomberg and your anti-smoking in bars law.

Indiana
08-10-2005, 11:16 AM
I lived there two years as a younger guy. It is absolutely unreal how sexy the women are there. Only country with potentially hotter women would be Puerto Rico.

Indy

lucas9000
08-10-2005, 11:17 AM
this is nothing more than e-penis waving boobery.

lu_hawk
08-10-2005, 11:17 AM
40 yr old peruvian day care worker with a 16 yr old son. maybe not the hottest in an absolute sense, but i am pretty sure a 20 yr old version of her is hotter than a 20 yr version of any other girl i have hooked up with.

IndieMatty
08-10-2005, 11:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this is nothing more than e-penis waving boobery.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] yeah

asofel
08-10-2005, 11:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I lived there two years as a younger guy. It is absolutely unreal how sexy the women are there. Only country with potentially hotter women would be Puerto Rico.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

just got back and although some were very hot, most were definitely not. High variance of quality...

TheMainEvent
[ QUOTE ]
40 yr old peruvian day care worker with a 16 yr old son. maybe not the hottest in an absolute sense, but i am pretty sure a 20 yr old version of her is hotter than a 20 yr version of any other girl i have hooked up with.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's really not what he was asking.

Indiana
True, there is a lot of variance. Which city? I lived in San Cristobal, 13 hrs drive from Caracas. Lots of hidden beauty down there in the Andes.

Indy

asofel
08-10-2005, 11:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
True, there is a lot of variance. Which city? I lived in San Cristobal, 13 hrs drive from Caracas. Lots of hidden beauty down there in the Andes.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

The trip was to Puerto Rico; I stayed in San Juan (Corado specifically) and made trips to old san juan, cayey and other places...

Indiana
08-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Not the hottest girl I ever hooked up with but she was definitely a hottie. Met Mayita at a dance club. Opinions?

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/9923/mayita7oh.jpg

Phoenix1010
08-10-2005, 11:31 AM
My girlfriend.

lucas9000
08-10-2005, 11:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not the hottest girl I ever hooked up with but she was definitely a hottie. Met Mayita at a dance club. Opinions?

[/ QUOTE ]

did she poop her pants?

Indiana
08-10-2005, 11:34 AM
I cannot even begin to understand what u are trying to say.

Indy

Overdrive
08-10-2005, 11:35 AM
I had some fun with this great girl at the Luxor hotel in Las Vegas a while back. www.cindyspice.com (http://www.cindyspice.com)

TheMainEvent
08-10-2005, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I cannot even begin to understand what u are trying to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which part of "did she poop her pants" did you not understand?

Indiana
08-10-2005, 11:37 AM
But what is the significance? Yah she's got a nice Venezuela trunk. And?

Indy

Vavavoom
08-10-2005, 11:38 AM
[Brag] I have had a couple of Miss England finalists...[End Of Brag]

As for hottest.....not sure 1 or 2 others that would definitely score a 9 out of 10.....

Posting Pics is dangerous though....so i'll refrain...

TheMainEvent
08-10-2005, 11:39 AM
I'm assuming that's a tranny?

Vavavoom
08-10-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm assuming that's a tranny?

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a winner....

Toro
08-10-2005, 12:04 PM
Well, lets see. Besides my wife who is drop dead gorgeous there was this girl I met in the Summer of 1975 or 76 at Salisbury Beach. Her name was Gina and she was among other things a Playboy Bunny(not centerfold) although she had a body you would kill for.

It was a nice 2 month romance that ended when I went away for 2 weeks active duty for the National Guard and neglected to write her. The post card from Saratoga Race track which we went to on our middle weekend leave didn't quite cut it.

Dominic
08-10-2005, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had some fun with this great girl at the Luxor hotel in Las Vegas a while back. www.cindyspice.com (http://www.cindyspice.com)

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus, that girl looks like a dude.

Luv2DriveTT
08-10-2005, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus, that dude almost looks like a girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

I wouldn't say she was the hottest, but I did take home a bunny for a one night stand. She showed up looking for action and it was obvious, myself and another guy I didn't know picked up on it really fast. Since he was serious competition I had him removed by the bar's security (good to know friends in high places) and off we went to my house to hang from the chandeliers. Never saw her again of course... best part was she was as tall as I am (I'm 6 foot 1"). Good times....

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

lucas9000
08-10-2005, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus, that dude almost looks like a girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

I wouldn't say she was the hottest, but I did take home a bunny for a one night stand. She showed up looking for action and it was obvious, myself and another guy I didn't know picked up on it really fast. Since he was serious competition I had him removed by the bar's security (good to know friends in high places) and off we went to my house to hang from the chandeliers. Never saw her again of course... best part was she was as tall as I am (I'm 6 foot 1"). Good times....

[/ QUOTE ]

this story demands elaboration, preferably in a trip report with pics.

Eurotrash
08-10-2005, 01:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus, that girl looks like a dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, I think she looks a little bit like Joan Osborne on human growth hormone or something.

http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/3383/joan4zd.jpg

Alobar
08-10-2005, 01:30 PM
my high school french teacher.....oh wait, I [censored] that one up /images/graemlins/frown.gif

billyjex
08-10-2005, 01:31 PM
so you're saying you've never hooked up with a hot chick?

ChipWrecked
08-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Anybody else get tired of the constant challenge from other guys? It got so, when I had my hot little blonde girlfriend, it was almost a pain in the ass to go to the mall or something. Guys would always be checking her out, then looking at me like, "Yeah, I checked her out, what are you going to do about it?"

I'm not saying it wasn't worth it. Oh, God.

Sponger15SB
08-10-2005, 01:38 PM
A few months ago I hooked up with this chick who was on the cover of playboy a few years ago, I only did it cause I was drunk though, otherwise I wouldn't have given her a second look.

08-10-2005, 01:49 PM
Taylor Hanson

http://www.volny.cz/vseved_2001/HTML/Celebrity/texty/Hanson/_pict/taylor-hanson.jpg

asofel
08-10-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Taylor Hanson

http://www.volny.cz/vseved_2001/HTML/Celebrity/texty/Hanson/_pict/taylor-hanson.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, very nice. this has potential, don't f it up.

samjjones
08-10-2005, 02:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey...I don't talk about YOUR boss that way...

Alobar
08-10-2005, 02:34 PM
you forgot to put "gigiddy gigiddy gigiddy!!!" at the end of your post.

If you arent going to [censored] up this gimmick acount (which I predict you will, since you are obviously the same guy who has the 50 new gimmick accounts, that all suck), you should work on refinement of your character

sfer
08-10-2005, 02:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
cocktail waitress at a NYC hotel bar, forget her name; we met at a pinback show. She had no business even looking in my general direction but she wanted a cigarrette.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong answer. The laws help you. Think about it. Walk outside, ask for a light, "I can't believe we have to stand out here like animals..." Thank me later.

IndieMatty
08-10-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong answer. The laws help you. Think about it. Walk outside, ask for a light, "I can't believe we have to stand out here like animals..." Thank me later.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, because the ones outside have smokes. This girl wouldn't have gone outside to ask for one.

Have you quit?

IndieMatty
08-10-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey...I don't talk about YOUR boss that way...

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh oh. When market data vendors collide!~

sfer
08-10-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, because the ones outside have smokes. This girl wouldn't have gone outside to ask for one.

Have you quit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. You get to ask them dooder. It worked in California when smoking was banned, it'll work here.

Eurotrash
08-10-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you arent going to [censored] up this gimmick acount (which I predict you will, since you are obviously the same guy who has the 50 new gimmick accounts, that all suck), you should work on refinement of your character

[/ QUOTE ]

let's be honest, his first post was rather mediocre.

IndieMatty
08-10-2005, 02:42 PM
bah. I don't grub ciggarettes. whatever. I still want to light up at a bar.

sfer
08-10-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not smokes, a light.

IndieMatty
08-10-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not smokes, a light.

[/ QUOTE ]

But what would I do with my boss watch lighter? Or my alternate Jets lighter?

sfer
08-10-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ignite your farts.

IndieMatty
08-10-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ignite your farts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly there are a few bars I am not allowed in any more because of this.

oneeye13
08-10-2005, 03:01 PM
angela lansbury

touchfaith
08-10-2005, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

She was my first choice as well.

BottlesOf
08-10-2005, 03:17 PM
Girl I met at a New Year's party in 2000. This girl was amazing, I have no idea how I pulled that.

jakethebake
08-10-2005, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This girl was amazing, I have no idea how I pulled that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing most of us would say this about our hottest.

Lawrence Ng
08-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Kane's mom, oh wait..sorry you hottest not fattest. My bad.

Lawrence

miajag81
08-10-2005, 06:10 PM
Uh, Quagmire...Taylor Hanson's a guy.

Luv2DriveTT
08-10-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Girl I met at a New Year's party in 2000. This girl was amazing, I have no idea how I pulled out.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Luv2DriveTT
08-10-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A few months ago I hooked up with this chick who was on the cover of playboy a few years ago, I only did it cause I was drunk though, otherwise I wouldn't have given her a second look.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, my bunny wasn't that hot either. Nice little slut though, that was fun.

08-10-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No he's not. You guys are yankin' me "Hey, let's put one over on ol' Quagmire."

miajag81
08-10-2005, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he's actually a guy, Quagmire.

TimTimSalabim
08-10-2005, 06:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't say she was the hottest, but I did take home a bunny for a one night stand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm hoping this has something to do with Playboy, and not bestiality.

08-10-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's not possible. Not it can't be. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh god. I have these magazines. Oh god!

Klepton
08-10-2005, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's not possible. Not it can't be. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh god. I have these magazines. Oh god!

[/ QUOTE ]

you redeemed yourself

08-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Well, one time in Saigon, I hooked up with this beautiful Asian flower and a Navy nurse.

Suddenly, it hit me...East meets West.

Bulldog
08-10-2005, 09:21 PM
http://www.celebjoy.com/holly_joan_hart/holly_joan_hart.jpg

handsome
08-10-2005, 10:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TT is 2 for 2 with the fixed posts in this thread.

I'm pretty sad... because I've never really had a really hot girl. Just a LOT of mediocre ones /images/graemlins/frown.gif

smb394
08-10-2005, 10:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sad... because I've never really had a really hot girl. Just a LOT of mediocre ones /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

but....your....username.... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

ChipWrecked
08-10-2005, 11:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not smokes, a light.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in California. If she asks you for a light, that's gold, Jerry, gold!

handsome
08-10-2005, 11:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but....your....username.... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not exactly "handsome," so to speak.. it's more of a nickname with a whole back-story that I don't wanna get into. Names aside, I get a lot of ass. Sometimes I surprise myself. A lot of girls are "repeat customers" but I don't think I'm even that great in bed. *shrug* must be a psychological thing

AsiaKurosawa
08-10-2005, 11:42 PM
myself.

DangerGoodson
08-10-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who is the hottest girl you ever hooked up with. Where did you meet here? How did you go about picking her up?

Sorry peachy and gorie et al. we aren't real interested in the guys you hooked up with, however, if you could tell us the finest girl you ever hooked up with, that would be cool.

love,
blake

[/ QUOTE ]

http://images.radcity.net/5735/951576.gif

I hook up with her on a nightly basis. Cept it's the strangest thing, every morning she is gone and I wake up with a strange white sticky liquid all over my bed.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
08-11-2005, 12:00 AM
cant find pics of any chick ive been with.

TimTimSalabim
08-11-2005, 01:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
cant find pics of any chick ive been with.

[/ QUOTE ]

wanna buy some?

08-11-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

love,
blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Havn't bedded any hot ones yet. I'm 52 now ...is it too late?

Wetdog
08-11-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong answer. The laws help you. Think about it. Walk outside, ask for a light, "I can't believe we have to stand out here like animals... wanna slam it like animals? " Thank me later.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

M2d
08-11-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
myself.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://www.tetongravity.com/usergalleries/albums/userpics/thumb_this%20thread%20is%20worthless%20without%20p ics.gif

PITTM
08-11-2005, 02:24 PM
are we not posting pictures here? i have one, but i dont wanna be alone /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

rj

M2d
08-11-2005, 02:30 PM
I was specifically referring to AK and her hottest hookup.

Fabian
08-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Nobody wants to be alone.

AsiaKurosawa
08-11-2005, 02:35 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
myself.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://www.tetongravity.com/usergalleries/albums/userpics/thumb_this%20thread%20is%20worthless%20without%20p ics.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, when im alone i need all the hands i have-- none to spare for a camera.

of course ill be posting the vid later, tg for tripods. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

asofel
08-11-2005, 02:36 PM
hahah, cruel Asia, some might actually think you're serious /images/graemlins/wink.gif

PITTM
08-11-2005, 02:47 PM
when im old im gonna be pretty stoked i hooked up with girls this cute when i was young. girl on the right...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/PITTM/9zob3n.jpg

rj

Willluck
08-11-2005, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, I find being alone, outside smoking a cigarette, is one of the best ways to break the ice with prospects. The line isn't that original, but something to that effect will suffice.

DcifrThs
08-11-2005, 06:24 PM
#1 was a croatian girl

#2 was miss new jersey from 2002.

#3 is:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/Dcifrths/Sarahlollypop.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/Dcifrths/sarahcowboyhat.jpg

-Barron

Yeti
08-11-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
when im old im gonna be pretty stoked i hooked up with girls this cute when i was young. girl on the right...

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

vvnh. any more pics?

hoopsie44
08-11-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn impressive.

Dominic
08-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

swede123
08-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Damn, you [censored] Jenna Jameson. Was she good?

Swede

The Truth
08-11-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
okay, as most of you know my background in the adult film world, I'd hate to do some obvious bragging....but what the hell:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/DomDab/88897-1081959901.jpg
Jenna Jameson in the mid 90s...she was in a few movies I made for Vivid.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/DomDab/82e_MiOW6_J.jpg
and Justine Jolie when I was working for Danni's Hard Drive.

Don't tell Sticky Wicket! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You run good always.

smokingrobot
08-11-2005, 07:01 PM
dude she was so [censored] 'ing hot. 10/10. i was so drunk i dont even remember her name. holy [censored] im the man. no pics though...

it was like, we were at this club and i was all like buying her drinks and she was all drinking them. and then this song came on and she was all like "oh i love this song" and i was all like "oh god damn you're so hot"

and then she totally grabbed my johnson.

13jOOI!!!!11100011!!!

EliteNinja
08-11-2005, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's hawt, Asia.

M2d
08-11-2005, 07:18 PM
You are never going to hit the lottery, win a raffle or hit a big slot jackpot. you've already used up your lifetime supply of good luck/karma points.

PITTM
08-11-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, many, some naked. maybe someday...i have now entered "the man" dom. i still hook up with her sometimes, maybe we could get some video...blazzzzing!

rj

Dominic
08-11-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are never going to hit the lottery, win a raffle or hit a big slot jackpot. you've already used up your lifetime supply of good luck/karma points.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...you're probably right...but I've made a little money, sowed some incredibly wild oats back in the day, just bought a fantastic house, and I'm recently engaged to the love of my life - so I'm happy. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Popinjay
08-11-2005, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...you're probably right...but I've made a little money, sowed some incredibly wild oats back in the day, just bought a fantastic house, and I'm recently engaged to the love of my life - so I'm happy. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You are my idol but did you notice the pic of the redhead has a nipple exposed?

BigBaitsim (milo)
08-11-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are my idol but did you notice the pic of the redhead has a nipple exposed?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no superpowers here. Sadly, I cannot delete this nipple. If you would be so kind as to post it in General, I will delete it.

Dantes
08-11-2005, 08:34 PM
cmon you can't say you nailed jenna jamison here and not tell us the whole story.

Harv72b
08-11-2005, 09:13 PM
My ex-fiance. She dumped a movie star to date me (true story, and dammit, I'm gonna wear it like a badge of honor til the day I die!).

I first met her online, waaaaaay back before the internet existed &amp; all you had was AOL &amp; Prodigy &amp; stuff. We hooked up off the puter shortly after that, eventually moved in together, and then she went all psycho on me &amp; that was that.

She was f**kin' hot, tho.

Bradyams
08-11-2005, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
cmon you can't say you nailed jenna jamison here and not tell us the whole story.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeti
08-11-2005, 09:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yes, many, some naked. maybe someday...i have now entered "the man" dom. i still hook up with her sometimes, maybe we could get some video...blazzzzing!

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't want to post them, just pm me. Both girls if poss.

M2d
08-11-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

My ex-fiance. She dumped a movie star to date me

[/ QUOTE ]
and his name would be...

Harv72b
08-11-2005, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and his name would be...

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. Kane Kosugi...he's bigger in Japan (martial arts flicks), but as a kid he was in an early Van Damme movie (Black Eagle or something like that).

08-11-2005, 10:45 PM
http://www.asstastic.org/images/condi/condi10.jpg
i /images/graemlins/heart.gif dark meat.

08-11-2005, 10:49 PM
That is disturbing but funny.

Dominic
08-12-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I directed and/or produced a bunch of her Vivid movies back in the mid 90's....we hung out a lot...had sex with one another and other girls....never "dated", just had fun on occasion....wasn't that big of a deal....cool chick....obviously really freaky....loved threesomes....

good times.

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

smokingrobot
08-12-2005, 12:39 AM
wow. nice.

08-12-2005, 12:43 AM
HE-YO!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a228/edmcmahon/edpointingandlaughing.jpg

08-12-2005, 01:29 AM
Wassup Ed McMahon? You still doin that Star Search sheeet?

TaoTe
08-12-2005, 01:32 AM
I'd rather not say. Her father's in politics.

Clarkmeister
08-12-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, one time in Saigon, I hooked up with this beautiful Asian flower and a Navy nurse.

[/ QUOTE ]

well done. If you are on the ball, you could get over 100 quality posts by the end of the year.

DcifrThs
08-12-2005, 02:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well done. If you are on the ball, you could get over 100 quality posts by the end of the year.

[/ QUOTE ]

and you can get to 100...again...apparantly, while i spew chips.

-Barron

Luv2DriveTT
08-12-2005, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.asstastic.org/images/condi/condi10.jpg
i /images/graemlins/heart.gif closet bull dykes with gaps in their teeth who are edumacated.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp mr. president. no worries, history won't judge you.

Vavavoom
08-12-2005, 04:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I directed and/or produced a bunch of her Vivid movies back in the mid 90's....we hung out a lot...had sex with one another and other girls....never "dated", just had fun on occasion....wasn't that big of a deal....cool chick....obviously really freaky....loved threesomes....

good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

As u do when u direct films.....vnh

SammyKid11
08-12-2005, 05:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good times.

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you the father of her child? You know, the boy who will NEVER be able to have friends over to his house because they all just got done BEEDINOFF to his mom?

Nevertheless, good times on getting to do it with the most famous pornstar in the world.

Chairman Wood
08-12-2005, 06:40 AM
I don't have any pics of her on my computer put I wouldn't be suprised if I could find one by googling. Couple of things things about her:

1) I tend to find that the hotter the girl, the crazier they are. Not always true, but this was by far the girl with the biggest set of emotional problems that I have ever dated. I seem to find myself with my fair share of crazies too.

2) She was the first female drum major in my college's marching band's history. Which really isn't all that interesting with the exception that she could do the back bend (have her feet flat on the ground, lean back all the way and touch part of your head to the ground without using your hands). This great ablity to perform this feat was definately exploited during sexual encounters.

CPSUpoker
08-12-2005, 10:46 PM
http://myspace-228.vo.llnwd.net/00186/82/27/186087228_l.jpg

7ontheline
08-13-2005, 12:23 AM
Dude, no offense but that chick is not that hot. She looks pretty mannish in the picture.

CPSUpoker
08-13-2005, 12:27 AM
aww, you think? I think she's cute.

astroglide
08-13-2005, 12:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dude, no offense but that chick is not that hot. She looks pretty mannish in the picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

how is that not offensive?

CPSUpoker
08-13-2005, 12:32 AM
here's another picture.

http://myspace-202.vo.llnwd.net/00060/20/24/60414202_l.jpg

she's my girlfriend now

astroglide
08-13-2005, 12:35 AM
2nd picture is better, and she is cute. cpsupoker can eat a dick.

CPSUpoker
08-13-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
cpsupoker can eat a dick.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Willluck
08-13-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
2nd picture is better, and she is cute. cpsupoker can eat a dick.

[/ QUOTE ]now that just doesn't make sense.
?

CPSUpoker
08-13-2005, 12:44 AM
think he meant the other guy =p

7ontheline
08-13-2005, 12:57 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he meant me. I wasn't trying to be a jerk - just an honest opinion. The 2nd picture is much better.

Willluck
08-13-2005, 01:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The 2nd picture is much better.

[/ QUOTE ]but, she is still only a 6 or a 7.

CPSUpoker
08-13-2005, 01:23 AM
besides PITTM and the porn guy, i haven't seen anyone post better =/

Willluck
08-13-2005, 01:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did she poop her pants?

[/ QUOTE ]This [censored] made me LMAO.

Willluck
08-13-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
besides PITTM and the porn guy, i haven't seen anyone post better =/

[/ QUOTE ]good point.

morgan180
08-13-2005, 02:49 AM
gotta say my wife.

peachy
08-13-2005, 03:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

love,
blake

[/ QUOTE ]

i could tell u about her...or even post pics of her...butttttt.... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PassiveCaller
08-13-2005, 03:56 AM
She must read the forum.

peachy
08-13-2005, 03:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd rather not say. Her father's in politics.

[/ QUOTE ]

then her reputation is already ruined...trust me...

peachy
08-13-2005, 04:01 AM
u guys keep postin these pics of girls in cowboy hats im gonna have to break mine out too...natural or pink??

oneeye13
08-13-2005, 08:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
gotta say my wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too?

Bill Murphy
08-13-2005, 08:35 AM
C'mon, Peachy, ya know yer bored. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bill Murphy
08-13-2005, 08:44 AM
http://www.comicbookhotties.com/images/jennifer-connelly/large/jennifer-connelly-picture-10.jpg

Hey, somebody had to fix the thread title.