PDA

View Full Version : What have I missed here in oot?

PLOlover
08-10-2005, 08:03 AM
From what I've gathered, I missed a video of a hot teenage girl masturbating, and other threads.

Just a quick recap, what all have I missed?

As for legal advice, I can say with some authority, that on odd numbered days in order to avoid becoming the proximate cause of your own injury, you simply must wipe with your left hand.

That is all.

Jazza
08-10-2005, 08:08 AM
srry for thread hijack here, but i think it would be cool if a poster with a good sense of humour put out a 'best of OOT' weekly post, linking to the good stuff from the previous week.

edit: all i can remember is ManyBeers had a thread complaining about some 'Nigerian' guy trying to scam him, and blamed the bank or something

PLOlover
08-10-2005, 08:11 AM
I missed the whole mail order bride thing too. And I may need guidance in that area someday.

Indiana
08-10-2005, 10:54 AM
Yah my buddy decided to tie the knot with a hot russian blond girl. I posted the pics of her but they were deleted. I have more nudyish stuff of her but i dont wanna get banned by posting it.

Indy

cbfair
08-10-2005, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yah my buddy decided to tie the knot with a hot russian blond girl. I posted the pics of her but they were deleted. I have more nudyish stuff of her but i dont wanna get banned by posting it.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you actually have it? Or are you still trying to get it?

If you have it, link to it!

asofel
08-10-2005, 11:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
srry for thread hijack here, but i think it would be cool if a poster with a good sense of humour put out a 'best of OOT' weekly post, linking to the good stuff from the previous week.

edit: all i can remember is ManyBeers had a thread complaining about some 'Nigerian' guy trying to scam him, and blamed the bank or something

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking about doing this Best of OOT thread but then realized I am not funny or smart enough.

lu_hawk
08-10-2005, 11:09 AM
you have missed 2 types of posts:

1) what is the best xxxx? followed by people showing off how much they know about xxxx.

2) hey everyone i have a girlfriend/talk to girls/have had sex with a girl/want to have sex with a girl and of course i will be successful because i am so cool.

can't think of anything else you have missed.