PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen wacki's nudie pix?

jakethebake
08-10-2005, 07:57 AM
http://www.tworetards.com/PastJason/04_2005/images/ugly/newazz.jpg

jakethebake
08-10-2005, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.bitemydick.com/newazz.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody?

ChipWrecked
08-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Well, I deeply wish I hadn't, tell ya that much....

Alobar
08-10-2005, 01:45 PM
the messed up thing, is I dont doubt at all there is someone out there who can do this, even if this pic isnt real.

people are messed up

Eurotrash
08-10-2005, 01:46 PM
not really your best effort, Jake.

jakethebake
08-10-2005, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh come on. That pic is some funny [censored].

Eurotrash
08-10-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't worry, Jake, it's not like anybody pays any attention to or derives any amusement from the stuff I post in this place anyway. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I was probably overly harsh there, so i'll say that I did give it a chuckle, but not quite up to your lofty jake standards.

Alobar
08-10-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whats funny [censored], is that you made the original post 6 hours before you realized you were a retard that forgot to link to the pick, so it sat on here and had over a hundred views before you came along and bumped it and fixed the mistake /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jakethebake
08-10-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whats funny [censored], is that you made the original post 6 hours before you realized you were a retard that forgot to link to the pick, so it sat on here and had over a hundred views before you came along and bumped it and fixed the mistake /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It was linked initially. The link went down so I found another one. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

It's still some funny [censored].

[censored]
08-10-2005, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes TBS just said that is very funny /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alobar
08-10-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was linked initially. The link went down so I found another one.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, well thats not so funny then /images/graemlins/frown.gif

When I first opened it like an hour ago, it had like 112 views and no replies, and it was a blank post. I thought "heh, jake is dumbass" /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jakethebake
08-10-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was linked initially. The link went down so I found another one.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, well thats not so funny then /images/graemlins/frown.gif

When I first opened it like an hour ago, it had like 112 views and no replies, and it was a blank post. I thought "heh, jake is dumbass" /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. o.k. I forgot about it, then i saw it down there all lonesome and wondered why. So I fixed it. But only because I thought it was worth seeing. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eurotrash
08-10-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But only because I thought it was worth seeing. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

it is, forget my previous criticism.

although I actually think there was a time from before when this image was posted in OOT and there was another poll about if wacki should use it as his avatar. I'm having trouble searching it out though.

jakethebake
08-10-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it is, forget my previous criticism.

although I actually think there was a time from before when this image was posted in OOT and there was another poll about if wacki should use it as his avatar. I'm having trouble searching it out though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh welll. I'll just catfish myself then...

http://espn.go.com/media/other/2005/0630/photo/a_catfish_458.jpg