PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna lose my mind if i keep playing 11s

cow_phunk
08-10-2005, 12:30 AM
just wanted to give you guys a heads-up to check the local chicago mental wards. if i see another guy turn a9 when he's third all-in in level 1 it may happen. i'm thinking i need to move up as soon as possible to prevent further leakage. i guess its a good way to get some reads, provided anyone pays attention at this level, which i do not.

wow, my first 2+2 rant. i really feel like i'm part of the club now. who wants to haze me?

Mr_J
08-10-2005, 12:31 AM
There is already a bad beat thread. Maybe citanul should rename it to "whine here plz" thread or something.

ChoicestHops
08-10-2005, 12:32 AM
Your opponent's mistakes make your profit in the long run. If you cant beat the 11's, you have major leaks.

cow_phunk
08-10-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There is already a bad beat thread. Maybe citanul should rename it to "whine here plz" thread or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

i talked to citanul, he said its cool if i make my own. thanks though.

[ QUOTE ]
Your opponent's mistakes make your profit in the long run. If you cant beat the 11's, you have major leaks.

[/ QUOTE ]

i do fine, just making some casual observations.

nate_king1
08-10-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
just wanted to give you guys a heads-up to check the local chicago mental wards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant

cow_phunk
08-10-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just wanted to give you guys a heads-up to check the local chicago mental wards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant

[/ QUOTE ]

won't you come join me? i get the blue pills in the morning and the green ones at night. don't mix em up now, blue morning, green night.

Apathy
08-10-2005, 01:09 AM
just blow it all in 215s.

08-10-2005, 01:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if i see another guy turn a9 when he's third all-in in level 1 it may happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

elaborate. wait, don't. ever again.

cow_phunk
08-10-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if i see another guy turn a9 when he's third all-in in level 1 it may happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

elaborate. wait, don't. ever again.

[/ QUOTE ]

dag, looks like i gotta work on my poker lingo for you folk.

cow_phunk
08-10-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
just blow it all in 215s.

[/ QUOTE ]

will do!
/images/graemlins/wink.gif

08-10-2005, 01:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, it just means show courtesy and don't post rants publicly on 2+2. ask for advice on hands, not why you suck so badly.

and it's the purple pill, stupid.

cow_phunk
08-10-2005, 01:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, it just means show courtesy and don't post rants publicly on 2+2. ask for advice on hands, not why you suck so badly.

and it's the purple pill, stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

i guessed you missed it, i don't suck, just a little crazy. first and last rant, i promise.

although i have been known to lie on occasion as well.
/images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

psyduck
08-10-2005, 01:18 AM
You should move up to the 55s. People are less idiotic there, so the probability of bad beats is reduced.

nate_king1
08-10-2005, 01:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
just wanted to give you guys a heads-up to check the local chicago mental wards. if i see another guy turn a9 when he's third all-in in level 1 it may happen. i'm thinking i need to move up as soon as possible to prevent further leakage. i guess its a good way to get some reads, provided anyone pays attention at this level, which i do not.

wow, my first 2+2 rant. i really feel like i'm part of the club now. who wants to haze me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding me, you want those people calling with A9o, thats how we keeping making money. Just because you get beats doesn't mean you don't want them calling with A9o.

vinyard
08-10-2005, 01:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. I just want all the money you and our dear moderator lost me at blackjack returned to my pocket. Or something.

FWIW, nobody likes inside jokes they are not a part of. Which is why seeing the tables turned on board regulars and seeing them bunch their panties in a knot is so enjoyable. Or something.

As to your post, the more people that are the third all-in with A9 the better. Its just more easy to appreciate when you are playing 300 or so a week.

08-10-2005, 01:24 AM
utg limps, mp limps, i open push first hand with kk, sb calls, bb calls

kk vs. AJs vs. 55. i lose. and laugh. and open up a new game, and dont post it on 2+2.

worth mentioning.

cow_phunk
08-10-2005, 01:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

kk vs. AJs vs. 55. i lose. and laugh. and open up a new game, and dont post it on 2+2.

worth mentioning.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe you should, might make ya feel better.

cow_phunk
08-10-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As to your post, the more people that are the third all-in with A9 the better. Its just more easy to appreciate when you are playing 300 or so a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

i just picked an arbitrary situation that would get these folks all riled. as far as the blackjack goes, your luckbox is malfunctioning. usually its something you figure out for yourself, so we didn't wanna say anything.

nate_king1
08-10-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

worth mentioning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Worst Play ever. -EV..........
-Raise 150 with limpers... Uhhh

11t
08-10-2005, 01:45 AM
I too, hate when I get my chips in preflop as a huge favorite versus donks.

cow_phunk
08-10-2005, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

cow_phunk said
[ QUOTE ]
i just picked an arbitrary situation that would get these folks all riled.

[/ QUOTE ]
-i keed, i keed folks. have a good evening. i'll keep my rants to the official rant thread from here on out, i promise.

08-10-2005, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Worst Play ever. -EV..........
-Raise 150 with limpers... Uhhh

[/ QUOTE ]

was reading adanthar's post and felt adventurous

Newt_Buggs
08-10-2005, 03:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]