PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to try an experiment? (c-bet variation)

Unarmed
08-09-2005, 11:23 PM
You raise AK and whiff OOP against one opponent. Flop comes in such a manner than you would normally c-bet. Min bet instead. If raised dump it. If called bet 1/2 pot on the turn regardless of the card. Record the results and report them to the forum. Note: this may only work against raptor. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

gumpzilla
08-09-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You raise AK and whiff OOP against one opponent. Flop comes in such a manner than you would normally c-bet. Min bet instead. If raised dump it. If called bet 1/2 pot on the turn regardless of the card. Record the results and report them to the forum. Note: this may only work against raptor. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You should start playing in some of the KotZ or forum games. The minbet can become a pretty serious weapon against a field of 2+2ers.

Mr_J
08-09-2005, 11:39 PM
I'm surprised how often people use it as a bluff.

A_PLUS
08-10-2005, 12:43 AM
1-1 at the 20s

Newt_Buggs
08-10-2005, 03:57 AM
If I remember I'll try this during my games tommorow

Nottom
08-10-2005, 03:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Better yet just check the flop and bet/raise any turn card.

raptor517
08-10-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Better yet just check the flop and bet/raise any turn card.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, well, there are small differences here. i have actually discuessed this play a LOT with usher, and we have discovered that its a fun tool to throw in there occasionally just to mix things up. make sure to do it when you HIT as well though. cant have those sneaky guys picking up on things. holla