PDA

View Full Version : Party your Seating Software is a Joke

Skip Brutale
08-09-2005, 09:49 PM
If Im number 1 on the wait list, and I click that I want to take the seat, then why does it stay on reserved, and pop back up asking me if I want to take it. Over and over.

Why must it take 5 minutes for your stupid software to let me finally sit at a table. Is it that hard to fix this.

raisins
08-09-2005, 10:10 PM
Agreed.

Additional bitch: the beep that the software makes when it is my turn is very unpleasant. It makes me want to play less not more. It is surprising how much poorer the software is at Party compared to PokerStars.

raisins

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
08-09-2005, 10:47 PM
not to mention... you ge ton the list for some 6max, it brings up 3 full ring games.

Guthrie
08-10-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Agreed.

Additional bitch: the beep that the software makes when it is my turn is very unpleasant. It makes me want to play less not more. It is surprising how much poorer the software is at Party compared to PokerStars.

raisins

[/ QUOTE ]
Change it. All the sounds are wav files in the Party Poker directory. Just replace it with whatever floats your boat.

PokerAce
08-10-2005, 01:38 AM
When the window pops up telling you a seat is available, move it to the side. If there's another one under it, move that one. Do this until you reach the window at the bottom of the line. This is the table that's really available for you.

Sifmole
08-10-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When the window pops up telling you a seat is available, move it to the side. If there's another one under it, move that one. Do this until you reach the window at the bottom of the line. This is the table that's really available for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct that this is often the "fix"; however I have recently experienced issues where there is only one "seat available' window but I can't take that seat. The window keeps coming back and back and back. I have found this appears to happen if I join the waiting list twice. So make sure you only join the waiting list once and this does not appear to happen.