PDA

View Full Version : 5 steps to properly urinate PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!

arod15
08-09-2005, 09:31 PM
Please follow the following steps to properly piss in the toilet.
1)Lift up the toilet seat (unless you are feeling risky and think you can hit your target)
2)unzip your pants and becareful not to catch your forskin if you arent cut
3)Pull out and aim in the toilet and not at the rim
4)realease fluids and wiggle when complete
5)if you happen to fail to hit your target, as happens to the best of us please clean your urine off the seat

Why post this? Because over the past week I have repeatedly found myself having a tough decision at the toilet. I had to choose between hovering to take a [censored] or whiping another persons piss. So if your challenged and cant hit your target have the decency to clean it. THANKS

touchfaith
08-09-2005, 09:35 PM
Your 'wiggle' move contributes to the problem.

Please learn to flick.

arod15
08-09-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Please learn to flick.

[/ QUOTE ]
I never claim to be one of those people who hits the target. I miss more often that not but at least i clean it. Not asking for 100% accuracy but would like it if people had the decency to clean.....

TStokes
08-09-2005, 09:51 PM
6)zip up

arod15
08-09-2005, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
6)zip up

[/ QUOTE ]
do that on your own time i just want a clean toilet if you get arrested for indecent exposure thats on you. Also while zipping make sure not to get your beans stuck above your frank as like something about mary.....

Reef
08-09-2005, 09:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Please learn to flick.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you flick it more than twice, you're playing

Warik
08-09-2005, 10:10 PM
You forgot about flushing.

I wish a microbomb were implanted into whoever doesn't flush a public toilet, so that when I flush it, he blows up and dies and stuff.

smb394
08-09-2005, 10:19 PM
And what the hell is with those people who insist on taking a piss in a stall when there a several good urinals available too? Esp. in a clean, decent bathroom?

FouTight
08-09-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Why post this? Because over the past week I have repeatedly found myself having a tough decision at the toilet. I had to choose between hovering to take a [censored] or whiping another persons piss. So if your challenged and cant hit your target have the decency to clean it. THANKS

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, this site REALLY sucks now, they even sensore the word "pee"

Warik
08-09-2005, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And what the hell is with those people who insist on taking a piss in a stall when there a several good urinals available too? Esp. in a clean, decent bathroom?

[/ QUOTE ]

What if some guy walks in and violates urinal ettiquette while you're trying to piss?

Too much to risk. Stalls ftw.

newfant
08-09-2005, 11:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I never claim to be one of those people who hits the target. I miss more often that not but at least i clean it. Not asking for 100% accuracy but would like it if people had the decency to clean.....

[/ QUOTE ]

What about if you pee on the floor? Sometimes I'll have one stream that hits the target, but there'll be another stream that goes directly to the floor. I assume this happens because of either a stray hair or that I have a second peehole that only activates periodically.

Is it OK to leave the pee on the floor or does proper bathroom etiquette require cleaning the floor also?

Warik
08-09-2005, 11:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it OK to leave the pee on the floor or does proper bathroom etiquette require cleaning the floor also?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta clean it up. What if someone steps on it?

You can, however, bundle up a buncha toilet paper, drop it on the floor, wipe it with your foot, and kick the heap into the corner for the cleaning staff to deal with it.

Don't let it get stuck to your foot.

smb394
08-09-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What if some guy walks in and violates urinal ettiquette while you're trying to piss?

Too much to risk. Stalls ftw.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's true. But there are too many times at work when I'll be washing my hands and the three urinals are empty. Someone will walk in and use one of the 2 stalls...and invariable piss on the seat.

In the dorm fresh. year in college, we just had 6 stalls, except two had the doors and toilet seats ripped off (i.e designated pissers). I couldn't really understand the people who didn't get this either.

Warik
08-09-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's true. But there are too many times at work when I'll be washing my hands and the three urinals are empty. Someone will walk in and use one of the 2 stalls...and invariable piss on the seat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wtf? At work? Do you work with a buncha kids or something? Don't they realize they're pissing where they're gonna be sitting to [censored] later in the day?

smb394
08-09-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wtf? At work? Do you work with a buncha kids or something? Don't they realize they're pissing where they're gonna be sitting to [censored] later in the day?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. It's beyond me. And it's a pretty big company too. I guess they're the type of people who don't "sit" at work.

bdohaney
08-10-2005, 03:14 AM
7.) WASH YOUR NASTY HANDS...

newfant
08-10-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
7.) WASH YOUR NASTY HANDS...

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually just rinse my hands off with my own urine and call it good.

ChipWrecked
08-10-2005, 03:18 AM
Geez, there's so many ball shavers in here, I figured you guys sat down to piss, too.

08-10-2005, 03:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never understood how people miss. Just point and shoot. Maybe you need a longer barrel?

Inthacup
08-10-2005, 03:33 AM
Don't forget the taint tap.

DavidC
08-10-2005, 03:40 AM
censor test: pee

No, they don't censor this word! (to whoever said that)

apd138
08-10-2005, 03:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Are you normally erect when urinating?

I never understood how people miss. Just point and shoot. Maybe you need a longer barrel?

[/ QUOTE ]

08-10-2005, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you normally erect when urinating?

[/ QUOTE ]

What a very disturbing question.