PDA

View Full Version : Does IGMPAY Bonus Work on MultiPoker?

BigF
08-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Thanks very much.

08-09-2005, 05:59 PM
yes

Theodore Donald Kiravatsos
08-09-2005, 08:50 PM
You have had this work for you, yourself, personally, i.e., you, at Multi?

08-09-2005, 08:57 PM
ya, if it doesn;t you just email paypro or support and they will put it in your bonus account

StellarWind
08-10-2005, 02:50 AM
I personally played the IGMPAY bonus at MultiPoker early this year. It was my second IGMPAY after Party. Expect to have to email support after you deposit but one message and a few minutes was all it took.

BigF
08-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Thanks. So the only site the bonus code doesn't work on is EuroBet?

08-10-2005, 12:58 PM
This may be a dumb question, but I'm assuming you can use the same bank account. You don't have to register a new one, right? Thanks.

08-10-2005, 01:30 PM
ya, you can use the same bank account to whore out all the skins

Megenoita
08-10-2005, 03:14 PM
I tried to contact all the skins about this bonus and only Party wrote back with how I had to register my bank account. NONE of the other skins got back to me...should I just do the deposit and then contact them?

Thanks,
M

Theodore Donald Kiravatsos
08-10-2005, 06:23 PM
It is my understanding that you ustacould do IGMPAY at Intertops but that it is no longer honored there.

Do let us know how it pans out for you at Multi.

matt holland
08-10-2005, 06:36 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what address do you (and others reading this) send emails to when you email any of the poker rooms on the Party network?

I have never had an email answered by any of the skins and I have emailed all except Eurobet. I actually deposited through igmpay at Multi and Pokernow and then emailed them never to receive a response and eventually cashed out 2 weeks later without playing a hand or receiving the bonus. I was never even able to find a phone number for Multi either.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

grouchie
08-10-2005, 07:47 PM
empire won't allow me to use the same bank account that i signed up for party with.

i sent an email, they said one bank account per skin.

Megenoita
08-10-2005, 09:16 PM
I have an AOL address and I've never heard back from Intertops on anything, ever.

M

titans01
08-11-2005, 12:10 AM
Just deposited mine tonight with Multi. Had to email pay pro to get it but that seems to be the norm. I've done the IGM bonus with Party, Empire, Intertops, and now Multi. I had to email them all except for Empire to get this bonus. Also, I used the same bank account for all of them.

titans01
08-11-2005, 12:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you don't mind me asking, what address do you (and others reading this) send emails to when you email any of the poker rooms on the Party network?

I have never had an email answered by any of the skins and I have emailed all except Eurobet. I actually deposited through igmpay at Multi and Pokernow and then emailed them never to receive a response and eventually cashed out 2 weeks later without playing a hand or receiving the bonus. I was never even able to find a phone number for Multi either.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Put info@ in front of whichever site you are trying to reach. Example: info@partypoker.com
I've never had a problem getting them to respond.