PDA

View Full Version : one bad thing about mcdonalds for lunch...

lucas9000
08-09-2005, 02:55 PM
one of the bad aspects of having mcdonalds for lunch is that now my office reeks of that mcdonalds stank. that is all.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-09-2005, 02:56 PM
Yes. This is definitely a problem. Worse is when you get drive through, go somewhere where you can't throw the bag away when you get out of the car, and then get back in the car several hours later.

Laomedon
08-09-2005, 02:57 PM
Let's not forget the McShits.

[censored]
08-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Did you go bigmac? for some reason I've been thinking about a bigmac recently. umm two ultra thin c-class beef patties, onions, lettuce and that secret mix of mayonnaise and mustard topped with some processed cheese.

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
one of the bad aspects of having mcdonalds for lunch is that now my office reeks of that mcdonalds stank. that is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

the other bad aspect is the food.

moondogg
08-09-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...and that secret mix of mayonnaise and mustard topped with some processed cheese.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mustard?

I'm pretty sure it's just russian or 1000island dressing (mayo, ketchup, relish, and maybe a little hardboiled egg yolk)

WDC
08-09-2005, 03:13 PM
I only get the shits from Burger King. I have never been able to eat there without having to use the bathroom either during the meal or within a5 min afterword. I think they put laxitive in their beef.

lighterjobs
08-09-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i never realized how terrible mcd's was until i stopped eating there for about a month for no particular reason. the first time i bit into a big mac after that was terrible. i hate fast food.

exist
08-09-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i hate fast food.

[/ QUOTE ]

arby's is good.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-09-2005, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i hate fast food.

[/ QUOTE ]

arby's is good.

[/ QUOTE ]
And CHIPOTLE!

Laomedon
08-09-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i hate fast food.

[/ QUOTE ]

arby's is good.

[/ QUOTE ]
And CHIPOTLE!

[/ QUOTE ]

Chipotle is not fast food.

stabn
08-09-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i hate fast food.

[/ QUOTE ]

arby's is good.

[/ QUOTE ]
And CHIPOTLE!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-09-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i hate fast food.

[/ QUOTE ]

arby's is good.

[/ QUOTE ]
And CHIPOTLE!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sure it is. Any place where you walk up to a counter, pay at the register and they hand you your food is fast food. No waiter = fast food.

imported_CaseClosed326
08-09-2005, 03:51 PM
I always get this sluggish feeling after I eat McDonalds or Burger King, it pretty much ruins the next 3 hours of my life.

stabn
08-09-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i hate fast food.

[/ QUOTE ]

arby's is good.

[/ QUOTE ]
And CHIPOTLE!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sure it is. Any place where you walk up to a counter, pay at the register and they hand you your food is fast food. No waiter = fast food.

[/ QUOTE ]

As if them slapping a bunch of items from warming tins into a tortilla as you slide along and decide what you want wasn't a big enough hint that it is fast food /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-09-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i hate fast food.

[/ QUOTE ]

arby's is good.

[/ QUOTE ]
And CHIPOTLE!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As if them slapping a bunch of items from warming tins into a tortilla as you slide along and decide what you want wasn't a big enough hint that it is fast food /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]
Right.

Laomedon
08-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Clearly this was an incendiary statement. Would you place Chipotle on the same level as BK, McDs, Taco Bell!!!, Wendy's, etc...?

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i hate fast food.

[/ QUOTE ]

arby's is good.

[/ QUOTE ]
And CHIPOTLE!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats, Patrick! Another successful Chipotle hijack! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-09-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Clearly this was an incendiary statement. Would you place Chipotle on the same level as BK, McDs, Taco Bell!!!, Wendy's, etc...?

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh it's definitely a higher class of fast food, but it's fast food nonetheless.

Shajen
08-09-2005, 04:04 PM
your location should be "Sciencing Chipotle"

Dude, you're like Jarod from subway. Minus the morbid obesity, dishwater personality, and being a pitchman in a lame commercial.

squeek12
08-09-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I always get this sluggish feeling after I eat McDonalds or Burger King, it pretty much ruins the next 3 hours of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I only thought this happened to me. All I want to do after eating McDonald's is sit on the couch for 3 hours. It renders me worthless.

IndieMatty
08-09-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i hate fast food.

[/ QUOTE ]

arby's is good.

[/ QUOTE ]
And CHIPOTLE!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you classify Fuddruckers as fast food?

Laomedon
08-09-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about this: can you think of higher class fast food then Chipotle? I cannot. I think it's very close to being borderline between "real" food and "fast" food.

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

nervous
08-09-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i hate fast food.

[/ QUOTE ]

arby's is good.

[/ QUOTE ]
And CHIPOTLE!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's sitdown. The no waiter rule is not a good one.

dtbog
08-09-2005, 04:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you beat me to it.

seriously.. I don't even hate all fast food, but I think McDonalds gets pwned by all of the other fast food chains on a fairly consistent basis.

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's sitdown.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is it different? You order from and pick up from the counter. They have drive thru. Why would it be considered different? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

phage
08-09-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell is a Fuddrucker?

superleeds
08-09-2005, 04:33 PM
... is that I've given up smoking and the one after a Micky Dees was a corker.

ChipWrecked
08-10-2005, 02:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The irony is that Chipotle is owned by McDonald's.