PDA

View Full Version : deleted?

Toro
08-09-2005, 01:02 PM
Indiana's thread on the Russian mail order bride? What happened to it?

jackdaniels
08-09-2005, 01:03 PM
locked.

Indiana
08-09-2005, 02:15 PM
By who and why?

Indy

jackdaniels
08-09-2005, 02:25 PM
Just did another search for it and not only was it locked, it is now deleted.

We don't know who does these things, nor do we know why. That is how OOT has been operating since the introduction of "secret mods".

Our gracious hosts, the owners of 2+2 publishing should know better. The introduction of secrecy into the process of weeding out the "bad" threads form OOT has removed what semblance of free speech OOT once posessed. There is nothing compatible with free speech and secret modding.

Also - I will gladly take this opportunity to tell those secret mods that what they are doing is nothing more than the "I was just following orders!" variety of silencing the populace. You should be ashamed of yourselves for taking this "job" and even more ashamed of yourselves for not insisting on objective rules for posting which can be adhered to by the OOT collective; seeing as how you have the ears of the site owners.

Shame on you!

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-09-2005, 02:27 PM
Man, in principle, I'm with you on this one, but you've got to quit falling back on free speech. 2p2 has absolutely no obligation to allow free speech on its boards whatsoever.

[censored]
08-09-2005, 02:35 PM
yes there are no more secret mods how is this not clear yet. It was deleted by the guy in red, you know the one that works for 2+2.

Perhaps if some of you would stop acting like a god damned baby who got his blanky taken away and simply PM him asking for some clarification would ummm get some.

Indiana
08-09-2005, 02:38 PM
Either way it was fun while it lasted. I actually spoke with Mat Sk. about this and he says as long as a post has no legal ramifications its ok. Perhaps this one did and I screwed up unintentionally and misunderstood the level of freedom here on this forum. Perhaps my buddie's gal saw it and complained...I dont really know right now. I think this does preclude me from further posting of pics however.

Indy

Soul Daddy
08-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Haha, Mat clearly posted in the thread that he was locking it and it would be deleted in the very near future. He's the only OOT mod now, at least that's the word.

Indiana
08-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Mat is the boss, so I'm in no position to complain about his decisions. Just happy he isn't a tool and turning me into some type of legal agency for my posts. But then again, could he really know who i am?

Indy

jackdaniels
08-09-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yes there are no more secret mods how is this not clear yet. It was deleted by the guy in red, you know the one that works for 2+2.

Perhaps if some of you would stop acting like a god damned baby who got his blanky taken away and simply PM him asking for some clarification would ummm get some.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not know the secret mods were banished. That is great news!

Nor do I have a problem with 2+2 regulating the content on a site they own and operate - this is absolutely fine and I thank them for providing these forums in the first place.

It was the gestapo nature of thread locking/deleting and poster banning that had me riled. If that policy has been eradicated then thumbs up for 2+2.

On a side note - I understand that going from one type of forum (not moderated) to another (loosely moderated) will entail some growing pains and include some mistakes by both posters and mods. However, I feel it is our duty (if we enjoy these forums and want them to survive) to point these errors out and hopefully have them corrected.

[censored]
08-09-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Either way it was fun while it lasted. I actually spoke with Mat Sk. about this and he says as long as a post has no legal ramifications its ok. Perhaps this one did and I screwed up unintentionally and misunderstood the level of freedom here on this forum. Perhaps my buddie's gal saw it and complained...I dont really know right now. I think this does preclude me from further posting of pics however.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not that you made a thread which was locked that I have a problem with. Nobody knew it was a problem. What I have a problem with is the amount of bitching that goes on instead of simply finding out what the problem was, correcting it and moving on.

Look it is quite clear to me atleast that as the level of complaining increases the level of moderating increases. I don't want to get to a point where sex is a completely restricted topic but it sure seems like that is where we are headed.

Some people are acting that they in some battle with Mat. Well that battle is only going to end one way.

Indiana
08-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Well, we all know that Mat is an "extremely lenient fuker" so he prolly is just lookin out for us without making much of it publicly.

Indy

wacki
08-09-2005, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I actually spoke with Mat Sk. about this and he says as long as a post has no legal ramifications its ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

But thanks to piss poor legal advice from a delusional kangaroo the thread got deleted.

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But thanks to piss poor legal advice from a delusional kangaroo the thread got deleted.

[/ QUOTE ]

HaHaHa

newfant
08-09-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think this does preclude me from further posting of pics however.

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly. However, I don't think it precludes you from PMing the NSFW pics to me. Please do so if you have the time as I may be going the mail-order bride route in the future and will need every possible bit of information to make sure I'm making the right decision. God speed.

Indiana
08-09-2005, 03:25 PM
newfant,

you have been thoughtful and not flaming with your posts. There should be something in store for you. On a more serious note, you seem to be serious about this. According to my friend, the most sexy women in the world are the Ukranian/Russian and he thinks its wonderful that there are so many available. He says that they are hot and loyal, not career oriented like the usa girls. Seriously think about it but I dont think its necessarily a scam.

Indy

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-09-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
newfant,

you have been thoughtful and not flaming with your posts. There should be something in store for you. On a more serious note, you seem to be serious about this. According to my friend, the most sexy women in the world are the Ukranian/Russian and he thinks its wonderful that there are so many available. He says that they are hot and loyal, not career oriented like the usa girls. Seriously think about it but I dont think its necessarily a scam.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]
You're a Russian immigrant smuggler, aren't you?

Indiana
08-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Chit. I been found out. Who told u?

Indy

newfant
08-09-2005, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you have been thoughtful and not flaming with your posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the recognition. That's how I roll.

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously think about it but I dont think its necessarily a scam.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've looked into it a little bit (read: masturbated to some pics of Russian woman on various web sites). Maybe in the future when I'm more broken down than I currently am I will bring one of these babes over. Right now I'm happy going to strip clubs every other week and getting teased by many different woman. Thanks for relating your friend's experience so far.

WDC
08-09-2005, 03:52 PM
I have handled a couple of divorces including mail order brides, one from brazil the other from the philipines. Both women were very good looking both men not so much. Both women sought a divorce within a year of marraige.

jackdaniels
08-09-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have handled a couple of divorces including mail order brides, one from brazil the other from the philipines. Both women were very good looking both men not so much. Both women sought a divorce within a year of marraige.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't they need at least 2 years of marriage before they get their papers?

Indiana
08-09-2005, 03:55 PM
newfant,

You could do what my friend did and just go over to "date/get to know" these Russian chicks and phuck lots of them in the process. Then come back and think it over.

Indy

newfant
08-09-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did the guys get screwed in the divorce? A quick divorce would actually be ideal, because then you could just go and get another mail-order bride (as long as the first one didn't take all your money).

Indiana
08-09-2005, 03:57 PM
After about a year of marriage is time for a divorce anyway:)

Indy

Indiana
08-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Depends on what ur looking for. If you just want to play married and get lots of ass in the process, you could definitely work it out. If you are looking for commitment and true love then that would be a different approach.

Indy

newfant
08-09-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You could do what my friend did and just go over to "date/get to know" these Russian chicks and phuck lots of them in the process. Then come back and think it over.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have thought about that. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

This whole banging of chicks that are desperate to get to America appeals to my basest instincts. If I do that in the future, I'll post about it here.

Indiana
08-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Yah, you wouldn't need to feel bad either because you'd be giving them $ and stuff and they are not going to be virgins or anything like that. My buddy likes going over there for this reason, but this time he fell in love. Could you avoid doing that? I mean, if some sexy blond really convinced you that you were her man and she would be your sex goddess for life could you detach yourself?

Indy

billyjex
08-09-2005, 04:33 PM
i don't get why my second thread was deleted. what are the legal ramifications of that?

Indiana
08-09-2005, 04:36 PM
I didnt see your second thread. What was it about?

Indy

HopeydaFish
08-09-2005, 04:42 PM
I'm curious too. What's this about the law student getting the thread deleted? It sounds like yet another chapter in the soap opera that is the "New OOT".

newfant
08-09-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yah, you wouldn't need to feel bad either because you'd be giving them $ and stuff and they are not going to be virgins or anything like that. My buddy likes going over there for this reason, but this time he fell in love. Could you avoid doing that? I mean, if some sexy blond really convinced you that you were her man and she would be your sex goddess for life could you detach yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not anti-love. But, I'm definitely pro-gettting laid. If I went over to Russia, it would be with the intent of banging as many chicks as possible, but if I fell in love then that's fine too.

I'm also fine with just me falling in love and having the chick use me just to get her citizenship--as long as I didn't lose too much money in the process. I could bang a chick that I was "in love" with for a year or two, she would get her citizenship, and America would gain a fine, young, hot piece of ass. It's a win-win-win.

Before I would marry a foreign chick, I would definitely talk to a divorce lawyer that has experience in divorces involving foreign chicks to make sure that my assets are protected.