PDA

View Full Version : I think a girl in my office just pooped her pants

MoreWineII
08-09-2005, 11:31 AM
I'm at work and a heinous stench assaulted my nostrils. I then see the girl (not hot) that sits in the cube next to me up and head for the bathroom.

I think she may have had an accident. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Somehow SIIHP takes on a whole new meaning here.

/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 11:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm at work and a heinous stench assaulted my nostrils. I then see the girl (not hot) that sits in the cube next to me up and head for the bathroom.

I think she may have had an accident. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Somehow SIIHP takes on a whole new meaning here.

/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

When she comes back, innocently ask, "God! Did you smell that?"

trying2learn
08-09-2005, 11:33 AM
a guy i used to work with told a story about how this happened to him once. i couldn't believe he would voluntarily tell it to people, but it always got a lot of attention...maybe that's why.

something tells me you don't really want to know if she did or not anyway.

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Or quick while she's gone, anonymously leave a roll of toilet paper on her desk.

jackdaniels
08-09-2005, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Or quick while she's gone, anonymously leave a roll of toilet paper on her desk.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!

STLantny
08-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Take a dump on her desk, leave a note on it asking if shes into this sort of thing.

hoopsie44
08-09-2005, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This could scar the girl for life.

trying2learn
when she gets back - ask her if she's ever been to OOT at 2+2. tell her there's at least one thread that may be of interest to her...

touchfaith
Delete this thread before she sues 2+2.

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Mrewster/b3ta_chobb_sarcasm.jpg
(for the (many) idiots in the audience that require visual aids)

slickpoppa
08-09-2005, 11:40 AM
Maybe you work with tubgirl

TheMainEvent
08-09-2005, 11:45 AM
http://www.edwardsamuels.com/illustratedstory/chapter%208/hindenburg.jpg

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-09-2005, 12:04 PM
I think a well-placed whoopee cushion could work wonders in this situation.

Shajen
08-09-2005, 12:25 PM
http://www.duoja.se/bilder/kossa.jpg

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Update dammit! Update!!!

superleeds
08-09-2005, 12:33 PM
did she?

Eurotrash
08-09-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Update dammit! Update!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk2BigSteve
08-09-2005, 01:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
did she?

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk2BigSteve
08-09-2005, 01:23 PM
Pull this up on her computer!

Wipe my Bootie! (http://209.0.146.17/1/graphics/anims/dirty_baby.swf) This is SFW. needs volume up

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

MoreWineII
08-09-2005, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
did she?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know...I'm avoiding eye contact. She's wearing the same pants though, so either it was just a really juicy fart or else it didn't seep through to her pants.

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
did she?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know...I'm avoiding eye contact. She's wearing the same pants though, so either it was just a really juicy fart or else it didn't seep through to her pants.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's her e-mail? I'll ask her.

superleeds
08-09-2005, 01:44 PM
Next time she leaves her seat, give it a crafty sniff. If it was a fart it will has dissapated by now otherwise you'll know that she pooped her pants for sure.

kitaristi0
08-09-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Next time she leaves her seat, give it a crafty sniff. If it was a fart it will has dissapated by now otherwise you'll know that she pooped her pants for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell is going on here? OOT just keeps getting weirder every day.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-09-2005, 01:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
did she?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is definitely a good idea.

TheMainEvent
I don't think she did it. How any self-respecting human being can not only crap their pants in public, but immediately go back to work in the same pants, is beyond me. I guess stranger things have happened.

[censored]
this is the best we got going today huh? Certainly no russian mail order bride. Perhaps I'll talk to non_comformist about doing a Ms.OOT

DonBaker
08-09-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
did she?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats the best idea!

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on, more wine. I'll use an anonymous yahoo mail.

08-09-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

One time I pooped my pants while eating a crunchy taco at taco bell. i had to discard my boxers in the restroom trash and clean up. i figured that i would keep this information to myself, but then lo and behold, my good buddy hangs out with my later that day, and tells me a story about how he pooped his trousers at his office that day. what are the chances of that?! we shared our stories and laughed heartily in our brotherhood.

jackdaniels
08-09-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an excellent idea. It will be even better if you have a webcam you can point at her while she reads the email.

kerssens
08-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Maybe she pooped her pans...or hands?

MoreWineII
08-09-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think she did it. How any self-respecting human being can not only crap their pants in public, but immediately go back to work in the same pants, is beyond me. I guess stranger things have happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done this at work before, not at my current job though. It wasn't so much an actual poop as much as it was a shart, but still...[censored] happens /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nooooooooo.

Pocket Trips
08-09-2005, 02:10 PM
Have some one check the trash can in the ladies room for discarded panties...She may have ditched the evidence and now going commando style for the rest of the day... If yuu do find the reains.. place them on her desk with a note saying "I believe you 'misplaced' these" ... she may never show her face in the office again

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nooooooooo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on. She'll never know it was you.

Eurotrash
08-09-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nooooooooo.

[/ QUOTE ]

you realize the gravity of this situation, don't you?

the weight of this forum is squarely on your shoulders now. how will you respond?

Stuey
08-09-2005, 02:15 PM
You need to go in the ladies bathroom and look for soiled underwear. You really need to do this.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-09-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nooooooooo.

[/ QUOTE ]
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DonBaker
08-09-2005, 02:17 PM
u can't chicken out at this point!
u need to gave him her email !

i know u can do it!

Stuey
08-09-2005, 02:19 PM
If we all email her she will not suspect you but everyone in the office! It will surely scare even more [censored] out of her.

Shajen
08-09-2005, 02:21 PM
Man, I feel kinda bad for this chick.

I mean, we've all been there, haven't we?

http://www.swarpa.net/~danforth/photos/caves/mdcaves/crickets.jpg

No?

Uh, yeah. Me neither.

KDawgCometh
08-09-2005, 04:01 PM
okay, and update needs to happen now, and jake we need to get her email

MoreWineII
08-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Wife + two kids = can't take any chances with my job at the moment.

Out of the two people that sit near her, one is on vacation and the other is me. She'd know...and she's be the sort to make a stink about it. Get it...stink?!

Sorry OOT. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

hotdog da 2rd
08-09-2005, 04:25 PM
YOU SUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!

nice play though. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

hoopsie44
08-09-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wife + two kids = can't take any chances with my job at the moment.

Out of the two people that sit near her, one is on vacation and the other is me. She'd know...and she's be the sort to make a stink about it. Get it...stink?!

Sorry OOT. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You're holding up well under the pressure.

IronDragon1
08-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Keep up the presssure-it's only a matter of time until MoreWine can't take it anymore and stands on the top of his desk and shouts at the top of this lungs "[co-worker in question] took a crap in her pants!"

Jim Kuhn
08-09-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Take a dump on her desk, leave a note telling her she forgot something!

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

smb394
08-09-2005, 11:20 PM
One of my friends in college shat on the dormroom floor while hideously drunk. As funny as it was, he was just one of those people who couldn't take any crap (no pun intended) about it. He still never did get why when we lived together later there would be random diapers and stuff floating around as a joke.