PDA

View Full Version : the new OOT?

dtbog
08-09-2005, 11:02 AM
Today, I woke up a little late. Slightly frustrated, I muttered "darn! I'm not going to be on time for work!" I quickly showered, got dressed, and drove to work.

On the way there, a mean man in a black pickup truck almost cut me off. I smiled and waved at him; I didn't want to stoop to his level by being immature or losing my temper. Besides, swear words are bad! His very attractive girlfriend was sitting in the passenger seat, but I strangely had no desire to ever see a picture of her again. (That makes this thread that much more useful, doesn't it?)

When I got to work, my boss told me a story about some movie that he found that his teenage daughter had made, but I was strangely uninterested. What's another teen experimentation story, anyway? That stuff just can't hold my attention anymore.

One of my co-workers very attractive wives was visiting today, and she was also not hot. I was not interested in a threesome or seeing more pictures of her.

Finally, I walked by the janitor cleaning the bathroom. I'd tell you more, but I don't like stories about poopers.

It's time to go! Here is a picture I found on the Internet. Hearts and stars! My favorite!

http://fp.ymv13.plus.com/Hearts%20and%20Stars.jpg

kipin
08-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Please include some bigotry in your post next time so Mat is forced to delete it.

dtbog
08-09-2005, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Please include some bigotry in your post next time so Mat is forced to delete it.

[/ QUOTE ]

But everyone is awesome!

Matty
08-09-2005, 11:07 AM
I'll be taking bets on which threads get deleted and which get ignored. contact me on AIM for odds.

08-09-2005, 11:10 AM
I heard on the radio there's rumors of war
People getting ready for battle
And there may be just one more
I heard about an earthquake
And the toll it took away
These are the signs of the times we're in today

OtisTheMarsupial
08-09-2005, 11:18 AM
Oh no, the sky's falling! I don't know how to have fun without acting like an idiotic 13 year old! Please bring back my old OOT. I can't deal with change and growth. Where's my mommy?

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 11:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh no, the sky's falling! I don't know how to have fun without acting like an idiotic 13 year old! Please bring back my old OOT. I can't deal with change and growth. Where's my mommy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone please kill otis.

http://www.wilholden.com/images/Hunting2.jpg

Matty
08-09-2005, 11:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Wow, you burned him. The good ole "where's my mommy" line- still kickin since kindergarten. poopoohead.

touchfaith
08-09-2005, 11:24 AM
Skippy Burgers

RunDownHouse
08-09-2005, 11:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh no, the sky's falling! I don't know how to have fun without stopping someone else from acting like an idiotic 13 year old! Please bring back my old OOT. I can't deal with anything that might offend anyone. I'll have to be the mommy to protect others from all of this!

[/ QUOTE ]

dtbog
08-09-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh no, the sky's falling! I don't know how to have fun without stopping someone else from acting like an idiotic 13 year old! Please bring back my old OOT. I can't deal with anything that might offend anyone. I'll have to be the mommy to protect others from all of this!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]