PDA

View Full Version : Every Heterosexual Male's Fantasy

Laomedon
08-09-2005, 10:10 AM
This is not a poll. Thank god for that. So there is a decent chance that I will be able to be involved in a threesome with my girlfriend and her best friend. A couple questions...

Is this something I should want to do without question, or does anyone think it could affect our relationship (i.e. say I start getting too into it with her best friend and she finds that a little uncomfortable)?

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that this sort of situation might be extremely stressful if only because you not only have to focus on please one woman, you now must be a [censored] god to two women. In my opinion, that's kind of freaky.

Finally, this isn't necessarily a done deal yet, so assuming I want to convince her this is definitely a good idea, any ideas on negotiating tactics?

Oh yeah, and there will be no pictures (although I'm not ruling out that other thing) so no need for 54 "this thread is worthless without pics" posts. That shiz is played out anyway.

RiverFenix
08-09-2005, 10:13 AM
Her best friend is female right?

Get them drunk

stigmata
08-09-2005, 10:15 AM
This could be dangerous if you and your girlfriend are really into each other. Otherwise the three of you should go out for a few drinks first, and then have some fun.

Laomedon
[ QUOTE ]

Get them drunk

[/ QUOTE ]

You're damn right her best friend is female. There will be no crossing of swords in this scenario.

miajag81
I definitely understand your feelings. I would be all about having a threesome, but I'd be nervous as hell doing it.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-09-2005, 10:16 AM
Well, you're pretty much done with your girlfriend, but you weren't going to marry her anyway, right? Might as well get this in.

JoshuaD
08-09-2005, 10:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I definitely understand your feelings. I would be all about having a threesome, but I'd be nervous as hell doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could only do it with a girlfriend I wasn't crazy about.

jackdaniels
08-09-2005, 10:18 AM
Definitly do it, you may find that inthe future the only way for you to accomplish this is to pay someone - that can't be as much fun.

Don't worry about being a sex god to both of them. If you are allowed to bang the friend, do your girl first, then do the friend, then let them do each other (of course, mixing it all up will happen naturally, but it is good to have some plan of action).

Another poster suggested booze. A bit of booze (a glass or 2 of wine) is fine - but you don't want to get either of them too drunk - that will ruin the whole thing.

Good luck and report back with results.

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 10:19 AM
How the hell can a thread with this title have no pics? /images/graemlins/mad.gif

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 10:20 AM
You definitely want both mouths on you at the same time at some point.

codewarrior
08-09-2005, 10:21 AM
It's not that big a deal, if you are all emotionally mature. Seriously, go for it and have fun. If any of you are emotionally immature, than the third party should be a "stranger," not her best friend.

sfer
08-09-2005, 10:23 AM
Don't you know what it means to become an orgy guy? It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a moustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get orgy friends. ... Naw, I'm not ready for it.

M2d
08-09-2005, 10:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, and there will be no pictures (although I'm not ruling out that other thing) so no need for 54 "this thread is worthless without pics" posts. That shiz is played out anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd only want pics if I were assured that
1) your gf is not a wildebeast
2) you gf's bf is not a wildebeast
3) you took the pic (I don't need to see your hairy butt)

Laomedon
08-09-2005, 10:30 AM
Well pics are definitely not happening regardless of how attractive my girlfriend and her friend are (and whatever I say about how attractive they are will not be believed unless I post pics so I'm not even going to comment on that).

I guess my main concern that others brought up is this: I am very into this girl. I think we are very very comfortable with eachother and the thing is, she brought this up in passing, I never suggested it. I want to be able to do this without it making things awkward between us. It won't happen unless I'm certain we can still have the same comfort level as before. It's going to be a tough decision I think.

rusellmj
08-09-2005, 10:31 AM
This is the type of stuff your supposed to get out while your young and single. If that's the case, get on it. This is not for a serious LTR.

Laomedon
08-09-2005, 10:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the type of stuff your supposed to get out while your young and single. If that's the case, get on it. This is not for a serious LTR.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's 19 and I'm 21 so you're right, we're probably not in it for the long term. Although, in a strange way, she's a girl I could very easily see myself marrying.

jackdaniels
08-09-2005, 10:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She's 19 and I'm 21 so you're right, we're probably not in it for the long term. Although, in a strange way, she's a girl I could very easily see myself marrying.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the heck are all lame asses talking about? Why wouldn't you want to do it in an LTR?!?!?!

Sharing sexual discovery with someone you love and respect is >>>>>>>>> that getting it on with random chicks (although that is sweet too!). Don't listen to the puritans. Sex is natural and you are in a relationship with a girl who is willing and interested in doscovering another aspect of it. Did it ever occur to you that maybe SHE wants to do this more than you? Do you think she would raise this topic with you if she hadn't already discussed/assessed the situation with her best friend?

Once again, there is nothing wrong with having a healthy sex life that may or may not include other participants - if you approach it in a healthy way - this should be a memorable, fun experience.

RunDownHouse
08-09-2005, 10:44 AM
This will almost definitely end badly.

I think your best bet is NOT to try to be a god to both, but to let them get really into each other, at least at first.

Indiana
08-09-2005, 10:45 AM
You have a problem with my friend's mail order deal but yet you find it ok to do a threesome?

Indy

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 10:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does everyone think this will end badly? It sounds like she's a cool girl and just wants to expirament a little.

Laomedon
08-09-2005, 10:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You have a problem with my friend's mail order deal but yet you find it ok to do a threesome?

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

There is such an enormous difference between buying a [censored] woman to [censored] then having a threesome with a girl you are extremely close to emotionally and physically and her best friend who you know very well and (hopefully) will get to know a whole lot better.

There is absolutely no comparison.

W. Deranged
[ QUOTE ]
Don't you know what it means to become an orgy guy? It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a moustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get orgy friends. ... Naw, I'm not ready for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

ARE YOU CRAZY!!!

This is like discovering plutonium... BY ACCIDENT!

Soul Daddy
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does everyone think this will end badly? It sounds like she's a cool girl and just wants to expirament a little.

[/ QUOTE ]
That would be ideal, but it's unlikely. More likely is something is missing in the relationship and she's trying to find it through bringing another person into the mix. While it will be fun, I doubt that spells good things for the future. At least that's what the guys on Loveline used to say.

TheWorstPlayer
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree. I dated a great girl who was kinda bi-experimental and we had some good times. It didn't do anything harmful to our relationship (although I well took care of that later myself). It was just fun and we were all into it. It was very lighthearted and fun. OP, go for it.

RunDownHouse
08-09-2005, 10:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt a 21-year old, a 19-year old, and a friend of the same age are mature enough to handle it. I could be wrong, but I'm probably not.

KaneKungFu123
08-09-2005, 10:57 AM
you guys should castrate yourselves.

[censored] losers.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I could only do it with a girlfriend I wasn't crazy about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Los Feliz Slim
08-09-2005, 10:57 AM
Oh, it's a scene, man.

RacersEdge
08-09-2005, 10:59 AM
A threesome is not all that to me. I'd only do it if gf really wanted to do it.

Laomedon
08-09-2005, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt a 21-year old, a 19-year old, and a friend of the same age are mature enough to handle it. I could be wrong, but I'm probably not.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many college age individuals do you spend time with? If it makes any difference, we both go to a very good school (which has no bearing on maturity, but whatever).

kipin
08-09-2005, 11:01 AM
Countdown until thread is locked.

Initiate...

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 11:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See this is what I don't get. Everyone that is down on this is very vague. If anything, I think their age is a positive. I think it's pretty normal for a younger chick to want to expirament. It's not like the middle-aged married couple where the wife gets the seven-year itch and tells hubby she wants to start swinging. I also think the best friend rather than a stranger is a positive.

Laomedon
08-09-2005, 11:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See this is what I don't get. Everyone that is down on this is very vague. If anything, I think their age is a positive. I think it's pretty normal for a younger chick to want to expirament. It's not like the middle-aged married couple where the wife gets the seven-year itch and tells hubby she wants to start swinging. I also think the best friend rather than a stranger is a positive.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, if anything it's much easier to do at this age then when you're 35 and married, I mean, that might create some real deep problems. At this point, I mean, I'm going into my senior year of college, when am I going to be able to do something like this ever again? Alright, I'm definitely doing it [censored] this pussy [censored], it's going to be fantastic.

RunDownHouse
08-09-2005, 11:10 AM
I don't see how pointing out emotional immaturity as the most likely problem is vague at all. I think back to when I was that age - which wasn't that long ago - and I know I wouldn't have been able to pull it off, and neither would most of the people I knew. I was an idiot at 16, I was an idiot at 18, I was an idiot at 21, and I suspect I'm an idiot now, although the very fact that I realize this means I'm probably finally close to not being an idiot. If it was some random threesome, or a couple girls that were acquantainces, that's a bit different. But a girl he really cares about, and her best friend? Recipe for disaster.

Again, I could be completely wrong. The OP and other interested parties might be way ahead of where 90% of their peers are. But probably not.

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 11:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't see how pointing out emotional immaturity as the most likely problem is vague at all. I think back to when I was that age - which wasn't that long ago - and I know I wouldn't have been able to pull it off, and neither would most of the people I knew. I was an idiot at 16, I was an idiot at 18, I was an idiot at 21, and I suspect I'm an idiot now, although the very fact that I realize this means I'm probably finally close to not being an idiot. If it was some random threesome, or a couple girls that were acquantainces, that's a bit different. But a girl he really cares about, and her best friend? Recipe for disaster.

Again, I could be completely wrong. The OP and other interested parties might be way ahead of where 90% of their peers are. But probably not.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're still being vague. Pull what off? You're not giving any indication at all of what you think the problem is. You're just making vague statements.

RunDownHouse
08-09-2005, 11:16 AM
OK. He'll pay more attention to the other girl, and his girlfriend will be jealous. He'll pay no attention to the other girl, and she will resent his girlfriend. Both girls will ignore him, and he'll become insecure when its just him and his girlfriend. All three parties will assign this event undue importance, to the point where any social interaction will be filled with blushing and stammering and empty pauses.

Don't get me wrong, you should definitely do it. Just understand that there's a real good chance that you won't have a very meaningful relationship with your girlfriend in the future.

Laomedon
08-09-2005, 11:19 AM
Yeah, I'm not really understanding your point here. I have to ask you though, are you willing to admit that aside from a cursory understanding of the situation based on vague details on an internet message board, you really don't know all of the requisite and crucial details, correct? There's no way for you to know if either myself, my girlfriend, or her best friend are in capable or incapable of handling this situation. You're basing your analysis on your views of 21-year-olds and 19-year-olds in general, which maybe correct, but I would not characterize myself as an average 21-year-old, nor would I characterize my girlfriend as a normal 19-year-old. Basically, I don't think you have enough information.

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 11:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OK. He'll pay more attention to the other girl, and his girlfriend will be jealous. He'll pay no attention to the other girl, and she will resent his girlfriend. Both girls will ignore him, and he'll become insecure when its just him and his girlfriend. All three parties will assign this event undue importance, to the point where any social interaction will be filled with blushing and stammering and empty pauses.

Don't get me wrong, you should definitely do it. Just understand that there's a real good chance that you won't have a very meaningful relationship with your girlfriend in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

All that sounds pretty silly. And it sounds easily remedied by a few drinks beforehand.

asofel
08-09-2005, 11:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is this something I should want to do without question

[/ QUOTE ]

No, questioning is fine. It means you actually are smart enough to realize that this possible situation is complicated.

[ QUOTE ]
does anyone think it could affect our relationship (i.e. say I start getting too into it with her best friend and she finds that a little uncomfortable)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it could affect your relationship. It certainly will. What you don't know is how...it could be everything from a great experience that brings you closer and opens up new avenues, to a disaster when she realizes post-sex that she can't handle it.

[ QUOTE ]
Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that this sort of situation might be extremely stressful if only because you not only have to focus on please one woman, you now must be a [censored] god to two women. In my opinion, that's kind of freaky.

[/ QUOTE ]

As others have said, you don't have to be a god to two women. If you try that, you'll fail. Best thing you can do its to take care of your girl as you know how, and let them enjoy each other. Let them have control in the situation and make it an enjoyable erotic sexual experience for the three of you, not some fantasy that you got lucky to experience.

I would go for it, just realize that these situations are complicated, and it really depends on the people involved. Has your girlfriend done this before? What's her relationship like with her friend? What's yours like with her friend? Will you be able to be around each other normally afterwards? People are saying this is complicated and often doesn't work out well because its true...that doesn't mean it'll be like that for you, just fully understand everything before you jump on in...

08-09-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is this something I should want to do without question, or does anyone think it could affect our relationship (i.e. say I start getting too into it with her best friend and she finds that a little uncomfortable)?

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt this would be a problem. Things like this rarely have any lingering after-effects on the relationship.

RunDownHouse
08-09-2005, 11:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I'm not really understanding your point here. I have to ask you though, are you willing to admit that aside from a cursory understanding of the situation based on vague details on an internet message board, you really don't know all of the requisite and crucial details, correct?...

Basically, I don't think you have enough information.

[/ QUOTE ]

From earlier:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And Jake, you're right that those things are completely silly. But they're also legitimate concerns, and that's why immaturity is the main problem. It may be really silly that, in a threesome she initiated, his girlfriend would get jealous over something trivial. But it could easily happen, and it could easily kill his relationship. You're also right that being drunk will help things along, but just as much so that they can all rationalize their actions later as lowering inhibitions at the time.

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 11:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...just as much so that they can all rationalize their actions later as lowering inhibitions at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This part of it was really my point.

RunDownHouse
08-09-2005, 11:34 AM
And I'll put it right out there that I've never had a threesome, with a girlfriend or otherwise. But I had a few friends in college that did.

Vavavoom
08-09-2005, 11:37 AM
I have done this but she wasn't a g/f....

However, I think that if u know u won't marry her then you should go into this all guns blazing....

I would even recommend that unless u know that u can do a "lionel richie" (All night long), then I would suggest taking a viagara.....It will only mean that you can properly have a session...

When i had mine....I went into auto-pilot mode as we were all trashed.....and no need for the little blue-un's....However, in hindsight....1-1&1/2 hrs was not long enough for such an episode as this.....

Just my 2 cents....

oh...and FWIW.......to quote one of the other posters on this thread......2 mouths round the **** is up there with the most memorable experiences....

Vavavoom

P.s....GOOD LUCK !!

08-09-2005, 11:38 AM
Unless your girlfriend enjoys jealousy - possible - then it's likely you aren't going to be allowed to [censored] this girl or she'll allow it without thinking it through. Say something like 'wow, i'd get jealous if i watched you [censored]/kiss/give head to another guy, would you not?' at least she'll think about it. It'll probably be the same deal as i got, oral, touching, watching. It's a good deal on both grounds of pleasure and not [censored] up your relationship. Anyhow you need to know her exact feelings on this before going through with it.

A great way to find out what she likes about the idea of a 3some is to have her to talk dirty fantasizing about the 3some while you have sex.

tek
08-09-2005, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...and the thing is, she brought this up in passing, I never suggested it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like she is either bored with you and/or wants to try a chick in a setting where she can try it guilt-free...

Boris
08-09-2005, 12:51 PM
All the women I've talked to who had a 2 girl 1 guy threesome harbored lesbian tendencies. The guy being there made the women feel less wierd about gettin it on with another girl. add disclaimer about small sample size.

Basically what I'm saying is that you might not be the center of attention.

Blarg
08-09-2005, 01:18 PM
I've heard of girls dumping their boyfriend in this scenario when they see he's having a good time with the other girl -- getting all violated-feeling and pissed and jealous about that. How you're supposed to NOT enjoy the situation, or why you'd want to not enjoy it, I dunno, but...I guess you can't write off crazy reactions happening no matter how cool your girl says she is with it.

tdarko
08-09-2005, 01:28 PM
not saying that it will be a problem afterwards b/c some couples are just wired that way, i know a few married couples that are swingers so it can happen and be successful. just know that more times than not it's stressfull post-orgy. from what i have seen the girls get really crazy afterward from this stuff (even if its her idea).

p.s.: you said you could see yourself marrying her? just personally i wouldn't want to marry a girl that is initiating threesomes cause i have dated those girls and they were problems later. just my opinion though. if you do it have fun, i mean you didn't even need a million bucks.

Alobar
08-09-2005, 01:33 PM
I've never been in a 3 way. I've turned down the chance to be in 2 of them. There are tons of relationship questions you need to ponder before you go through with something like this.

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've never been in a 3 way. I've turned down the chance to be in 2 of them. There are tons of relationship questions you need to ponder before you go through with something like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you still with either of the girls you turned down?

gumpzilla
08-09-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd also like to add that everybody is extrapolating from their own experience and assuming that doing this would be bad for the relationship. In many contexts, that would be right. I've talked about this a fair amount with my girlfriend, and I think we're both pretty agreed that it wouldn't be a great idea for us. However, I think people should consider that (especially since the girlfriend brought it up) it's really important to the girlfriend to do this. It's entirely possible that she's not going to be happy in a relationship where there isn't room for some kinky [censored], and as such not having a threesome would be the bigger problem. In this case, if she's pretty gung-ho about it, the biggest variable becomes how the OP feels about it.

I'll admit that this scenario is less likely, so the advice given here is generalizing the right way, but I just wanted to point out that there's no set answer. So much depends on whether or not your girlfriend is a jealous type, is sexually adventurous, etc. It seems like you're already thinking about this relatively carefully, which suggests to me that you're likely to make a decision that you can be happy with regardless.

Alobar
08-09-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. and of course as you are implying, if I could go back, I would do it. But I still think I made the best decision at the time.

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 01:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. and of course as you are implying, if I could go back, I would do it. But I still think I made the best decision at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why poker players suck at life. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

CaptSensible
08-09-2005, 01:43 PM
If you and your girlfriend are serious about each other: DONT DO IT. it would take me waaaay to long to explain why I don't think the threesome is a good idea. This of course is based only what you say in your post. I, obviously, don't know either of you.

My suggestion is to not give into the the macho bulls$%t of "gee my friends will think I'm an idiot if i don't take advantage of this".

If you don't particularly care if hurts your relationships or not ie; ruins the relationship, then give it a shot.

If you really care for her then don't do it.

I had a threesome with a couple of gals neither of whom were my girlfriend. Personally, I didn't think it was that big of a deal. I like one on one much better.

Alobar
08-09-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why poker players suck at life. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, nice

Captain Dathon
08-09-2005, 02:20 PM
If you have concerns about things going wrong I would tend to think they would, but I think a lot of people are pushing you in that direction out of conjecture. I've had a number of experiences. One was at the onset of a relationship. It lasted like 2-3 months, our relationship went for 4.5 years and only ended because it became clear that our directions were forking. We never had another opportunity like that fall into our laps, but I'm sure we would have done it again if it did.

I've also done it with another girl with whom I spent several years, everything was fine there too, and again we would have taken the opportunity if it arose. Another major girlfriend was interested but the situation never came up.

I don't think it's at all certain that it's a relationship damager, but I've never been in a situation (premeditated or not) where my GF or I ever really worried about it. Perhaps things need to be like that in order for it to work. "Best friends" might complicate things too. The times it happened spontaneously for me we were all drinking at a party and left together. The "lasting threesome" I mentioned before was a similarly random event that was comfortable enough after it was over to keep going. The other one was quite comfortable afterward but probably won't happen again, it was just sort of an "I was drinking and that was fun, but it was also in the past" sort of thing.

It sounds like you've got a yellow light right now. If it's legit with your GF and you put yourself in the right situations, a green could very well come up. Maybe you should wait.

Laomedon
08-09-2005, 02:22 PM
The thing is my girlfriend is a little kinky, and I think that she would really enjoy doing something like this. She's already told me she's "made out" with her best friend which could mean a lot of things, both tame and not so tame. Basically, my conclusion is that I'm going to play it by ear and find out what she wants to do. This is not something I need to do by any means. I really like my girlfriend tremendously, and if I thought for a second, that this would [censored] things up, I wouldn't do it. At the same time, it could be such a tremendously awesome experience if it does end up working out. Oh, and if it has any bearing, her best friend is extremely free-spirited sexually. Basically, I think it will happen, and there won't be any ramifications emotionally, but I am very worried about doing this the right way. I know ya'll probably won't believe me, but these girls are both former cheerleaders and [censored] hot as [censored]. I'm not chopped liver, but this kind of situation could get intimidating pretty quickly I think.

Wetdog
08-09-2005, 02:29 PM
She's slowplaying you, man. It's a trap. When she gets you all in, you'll lose your bankroll.

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She's slowplaying you, man. It's a trap. When she gets you all in, you'll lose your bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop posting now.

tdarko
08-09-2005, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but this kind of situation could get intimidating pretty quickly I think.

[/ QUOTE ]
XTC?

Laomedon
08-09-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
XTC?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that would be a good idea.

tdarko
08-09-2005, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
XTC is like a threesome involving a serious gf, sometimes it's heaven and other times it's hell.

Laomedon
08-09-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
XTC is like a threesome involving a serious gf, sometimes it's heaven and other times it's hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. I definitely believe it.

Eegs
08-09-2005, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Get them drunk

[/ QUOTE ]

will definitley be less awkward and you probably will find it easier to fill the role of the sex god you described

Captain Dathon
08-09-2005, 03:23 PM
I give the best response in the thread by a mile, and you instead respond to [censored] like "XTC?"? You could at least say thanks.

tdarko
08-09-2005, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I give the best response in the thread by a mile, and you instead respond to [censored] like "XTC?"? You could at least say thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
what?

my response wasn't to you but between the OP and I.

Laomedon
08-09-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your response would've been taken more seriously if I hadn't thought you were posting with a gimmick account for a specific purpose. Looking at what you had to say, I think it was very measured and certainly good advice.

tdarko was actually saying something pretty profound although simple enough to understand at the same time, but it was certainly serious advice.

Captain Dathon
08-09-2005, 03:41 PM
So you didn't even read it the first time? I don't get it. I posted under a gimmick account because I wanted to help you solve your problem, not call attention to myself.

jackdaniels
08-09-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So you didn't even read it the first time? I don't get it. I posted under a gimmick account because I wanted to help you solve your problem, not call attention to myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

And what do you think you are doing right now?

Laomedon
08-09-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry if that offended you, when I saw the name Captain Zathon and then that picture the last thing I expected was sound advice. I did read your post though, and I agree with everything you say. Why do you think posting under your real account will call attention to yourself rather than to your advice?

asofel
08-09-2005, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And what do you think you are doing right now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Captain Dathon
08-09-2005, 03:52 PM
I'M [censored] ANONYMOUS YOU IDIOT. How can I be calling attention to myself? Don't bother guessing. I rarely post so I doubt people "know" me anyway.

jackdaniels
08-09-2005, 03:56 PM
I wasn't going to guess. I don't care who you are. I do think you should take your meds and stop skipping the afternoon dose.

oneeye13
08-09-2005, 03:58 PM
i thought this would be a thread about having a girl lick your cornhole

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this statement is hilarious given your name. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Laomedon
08-09-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this statement is hilarious given your name. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it would be much better if his name was browneye, but yeah.

CaptSensible
08-09-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ROTFLMAO

Dantes
08-09-2005, 04:18 PM
This is a terrific idea if you don't really like the chick or don't see yourself being long term i.e. she's annoying/dumb/whatever, because you will not be with this chick shortly after doing this. Trust me.

TheWorstPlayer
08-09-2005, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
XTC?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It would. But not for the first time. Trust me.

Smackdab
08-09-2005, 04:48 PM
I've had 3 chances to be in a threesome though in 3 very different scenarios. I seized the moment in 2 and passed the oppurtunity up for one.

Scenario A :
I'm 22 yrs old and dating a girl who is 19. Never considered marriage or a LTR with this girl. We are on our way to some out of town bars with her gf. Out of the blue she mentions how sweet her gf's sweet spot is and I should taste it for myself. Thank God there was an exit and a motel a couple miles away. Definitely a take on this one. If your just having fun and want no type of LTR this is indeed a very good thing.

Scenario B:
Fast forward 16 years. I'm now 38, married for 10 years. Wife comes home with her gf who even my pre-teen boys say is a hottie. They had been drinking and I'm lying in bed. Both come to the room and her gf mentions that she is sad as she just found out her husband was sleeping with the town tramp. My wife proceeds to tell me she would do anything for me. I roll over and fall back asleep knowing this is definitely the right thing to do. NO way I was waking up to a pissed off wife cuz I paid more of my sexual attention to her friend.

Scenario C:
4 years later. 42 and divorced. (maybe I should have givenn scenario B more serious consideration?) I see a woman from time to time for adult fun. We agred up front thats all it would be and thats all it turned out to be. After about our 4th time together she mentions she knows another woman who likes to experiment and she would like to as well. No brainer - It's a go as long as i get first right of refusal as I had never sen her before.

Hell, I got no real advice for you. Just wanted to relive old times. IF you really have aspirations for a LTR with your GF I say think it over carefully as there may not be any immediate reprucussions but there maybe in the future. No LTR then this is a GO!!!!!!!!!!!