PDA

View Full Version : Madden '06

trevorwc
08-09-2005, 08:59 AM
Anyone got their copy yet? Thoughts?

BillNye
08-09-2005, 09:20 AM
Well, If you'd please consider the following...

http://www.esc5.k12.in.us/wvecweb/media/images/billnye.jpg

I don't have the game but I plan on getting it soon. I plan on driving over to media play and then looking at the box and then holding it in my hand and taking it to the cashier and then she will say "do u have a media play card" (or w/e those dumb things are called) I'd say, "no" then id pay with some RL Billz (holy crap a 100 dolla billz0r) then she'd say, "out of 100 74-94-99-and 100, thank you sir, by any chance are you Bill Nye?"
(she has noticed my charming good looks, thats good cuz she is SMOKIN!) So i say...."yes mam, or you call me Bill Nye"
She giggles and crap and she wants to know if she can come over to play madden with me. I accept the offer and go to my house, saddly she actually wanted to play madden and i diddnt get to SIIH Anything.

so, yea the game is gonna be o.k.

alexd231232
08-09-2005, 12:37 PM
Got it this morning, didn't have much time to play yet. Tried just playing a few downs on offense though, not particularly enjoying this whole renovation of the passing game. As i assume you've read about, you basically now have a field of vision and must pass to recievers who are in this field and must move it around. It is alot more realistic, but just takes away alot of the fun the old passing game had. I will probably get good at it if i keep trying but i wish it wasn't there. I've read reviews and am pretty dissapointed. It seems that they didnt do anything really new except the superstar mode. What i mean is there are no real new animations, moves, etc. Wish they put a lil more work into it. Especially when they have the liscense to the nfl now and 2k6 can't even make a game.