PDA

View Full Version : GameTime+ 1.4.6 available

kross
08-09-2005, 01:33 AM
Get it from:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gametimeplus/GameTimePlusSetup146.exe?download

What's new:

UltimateBet hand history prefetching, contributed by Sankalp Acharya. When you first sit at a table at UB, when you open the hand history window, GT+ will retrieve a user-configurable number of hand histories from the past, for instant datamining on your opponents.

UltimateBet history window now no longer steals the mouse/keyboard focus when retrieving hand histories.

PokerRoom support is improved, I found a way to keep PokerRoom from stealing all the mouse input, by restealing it! So now you can easily drag the stat boxes wherever you like, and the mouseover stats now work with PokerRoom!

PostgreSQL support is improved, it no longer prompts for a username/password, it instead uses the login info stored by PokerTracker.

Enjoy!
-- Kevin

LargeCents
08-09-2005, 01:44 AM
Thanks for the update, Kevin. Sounds like some genius at work, much appreciated!

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tmoore44
08-09-2005, 02:51 AM
Kudos to you fine sir, for all of your hard work on this.

Sciolist
08-09-2005, 03:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
UltimateBet history window now no longer steals the mouse/keyboard focus when retrieving hand histories

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh, excellent.

Lucena
08-09-2005, 10:46 AM
Thank you for the Pokerroom fix. Makes a huge difference.

dtbog
08-09-2005, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
UltimateBet hand history prefetching, contributed by Sankalp Acharya. When you first sit at a table at UB, when you open the hand history window, GT+ will retrieve a user-configurable number of hand histories from the past, for instant datamining on your opponents.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice feature!

ds914
08-09-2005, 11:22 AM
On behalf of everyone who happily uses the program and rarely thanks you for all the hard work, Thanks!

Yads
08-09-2005, 11:28 AM
The UB features sounds great. Thanks a lot Kevin and Sankalp.

jb9
08-09-2005, 11:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
On behalf of everyone who happily uses the program and rarely thanks you for all the hard work, Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

ddollevoet
08-09-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Get it from:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gametimeplus/GameTimePlusSetup146.exe?download

What's new:

PokerRoom support is improved, I found a way to keep PokerRoom from stealing all the mouse input, by restealing it! So now you can easily drag the stat boxes wherever you like, and the mouseover stats now work with PokerRoom!

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent. Thank you.

dstraff1
08-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Hey,
For some reason I cannot see the stats for the player sitting in the upper right see on a 6max table. I probably did something to screw this up, but dont know how to fix it? Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

kross
08-10-2005, 05:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey,
For some reason I cannot see the stats for the player sitting in the upper right see on a 6max table. I probably did something to screw this up, but dont know how to fix it? Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Try this:

http://www.pokerdominion.com/viewtopic.php?t=8