PDA

View Full Version : Decoys?

Jedi Poker
03-19-2003, 10:50 PM
What is the possibility that the 1,000 planes, the 250,000 troops, and the 3 Aircraft Carrier groups that we have out in the Gulf are merely decoys? With the real attack coming from the Special Forces who will kill Hussein, his sons, and his top generals directly in a precise operation? I'm not saying that there won't be any air sortes, missile launches, and tank movements. I'm saying that these will be merely diversions. Perhaps, we already have spies inside Iraq who know of the exact movements that Saddam, his sons, and the top Iraqi generals will be taking. Note that this post of mine is being made 30 minutes before George Bush will have addressed the Nation.

andyfox
03-20-2003, 12:00 AM
Pretty expensive decoy.

BruceZ
03-20-2003, 12:01 AM
Very good. We are in fact tracking Iraqi leaders. We also have special forces troops in Iraq which blend in with the local population.

Jedi Poker
03-20-2003, 12:09 AM
Surgical air strikes can be used as substitutes for Special Forces but they could also kill a big number of innocent civilians whom Saddam may use as "human shields".

BruceZ
03-20-2003, 12:11 AM
If it doesn't work, they can be used for plan B.

Jedi Poker
03-20-2003, 12:16 AM
The more expensive and extensive the decoy, the more believable and therefore effective. I've been watching a lot of discussions on CNN and MSNBC during the past few days. No one has ever mentioned my decoy scenario. Nothing beats the element of surprise.

BruceZ
03-20-2003, 12:22 AM
Yeah, we were swinging for the seats.

Jimbo
03-20-2003, 12:32 AM
No one has ever mentioned my decoy scenario. Jedi no one has suggested we send Saddam a romance novel and bore him to death either but that does not make it a reasonable scenario. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif