PDA

View Full Version : Resolution.

Subfallen
08-08-2005, 09:33 PM
First, thank you to everyone who replied to my other thread. There wasn't a single post that didn't help in one way or another. HUSH rules.

So here's the plan: I'm going to 1-table for an indefinite number of hands. This will be at a site much smaller than Party, where the player base is a size more manageable for precise reads.

My only goal will be to learn. Every single hand that's shown down I'm going to rack my brain to extract some pattern or read. My player notes will be huge. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Results may or may not take care of themselves, but what good is a 2000BB bankroll if it can't cushion the swings? Anyways, thanks again...and

[ QUOTE ]

If you think it is easy to be very patient, and easy to be courageous and strong when you play, and easy to not go on tilt ever, and to come back every day feeling strong and playing strong, and to play well postflop and not only not be stupid but play excellently, especially when you have not been running well, then you are definitely not even remotely close to succeeding at any of those things.

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/heart.gif rory you are a LHE god. /images/graemlins/heart.gif