PDA

View Full Version : Time for Show and Tell

Indiana
08-08-2005, 06:15 PM
Ok, does this look familiar to anybody? Time for stories about this place, it really been too long:

http://www.bearsgonewild.com/lair/amsterdam03/amsterdam03-Images/23.jpg

M2d
08-08-2005, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Time for Show and Tell

[/ QUOTE ]
no, it's time for you to post some nekkid pics of your buddie's mail order fiancee

gulebjorn
08-08-2005, 06:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Time for Show and Tell

[/ QUOTE ]
no, it's time for you to post some nekkid pics of your buddie's mail order fiancee

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny because it's true.

Boris
08-08-2005, 06:18 PM
I have no idea what this thread is about

[censored]
08-08-2005, 06:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Time for Show and Tell

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur and I hereby move for a Idiana boycott until said pictures are posted. Who is with me?

Indiana
08-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Dude, I dont have them yet...Now, a few more pics before the stories begin:

http://www.davidphenry.com/amsterdam/RedLight02.jpg

http://www.amsterdambyclick.com/city_guide/img/attractions5.jpg

gulebjorn
08-08-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Time for Show and Tell

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur and I hereby move for a Idiana boycott until said pictures are posted. Who is with me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right there beside you. We should all put him on ignore, except for one member that will notify us when he has complied.

Hal 2000
08-08-2005, 06:20 PM
How about Amsterdam?

Indiana
08-08-2005, 06:21 PM
Biiingo! Am I the only guy who's been to the great Amster?

Indy

Eegs
08-08-2005, 06:22 PM
this has to be amsterdam..did u enjoy urself?

renodoc
I think we need to boycott [censored] until his avatar is returned to Bell adjusting sandal in shorts.

[censored]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's what's going on.

Our friend Idiana has been struggling with his OOT identity. To put it gently things weren't going well. However he then put down the russian mail order bride thread which was overwhelmingly recieved and praised. Confidence back and eager to give it another shot we got this. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Idiana, slow down and bask in the glory of the mail order bride thread for awhile. Then when the time is right and you're sure you have something quality go ahead and post again.

Indiana
08-08-2005, 06:23 PM
I go there twice a yr with my job...Gearing up for another trip...Nobody has any experiences here? This is, in fact, where all the great poker players live....Ooopps, didnt mean to mention the P__K__R word here.

Indy

Shajen
08-08-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's what's going on.

Our friend Idiana has been struggling with his OOT identity. To put it gently things weren't going well. However he then put down the russian mail order bride thread which was overwhelmingly recieved and praised. Confidence back and eager to give it another shot we got this. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Idiana, slow down and bask in the glory of the mail order bride thread for awhile. Then when the time is right and you're sure you have something quality go ahead and post again.

[/ QUOTE ]

As usual, [censored] comes with the truth

Slow down Indy, this isn't a popularity contest.

Non_Comformist
08-08-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think we need to boycott [censored] until his avatar is returned to Bell adjusting sandal in shorts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Catherine Bell is my avatar and I have negoitated exclusive rights from [censored]

peachy
08-08-2005, 06:26 PM
i am so lost.....

ok...i looked at the 2nd pic maybe amsterdam??

Indiana
08-08-2005, 06:27 PM
Actually,

I'm just bored right now sitting at starbucks and waiting to pick up that friend of mine so I can chat with him about his new wife and house....Sorry, didnt mean to jump ahead.

Indy

meep_42
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahahahahah, you must be new. :P

-d

Indiana
Yes, Amsterdam. Has anyone been there other than me?

Indy

Indiana
08-08-2005, 06:28 PM
Actually, I found this comment funny.

Indy

Shajen
08-08-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahahahahah, you must be new. :P

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

DAMNIT!!!! I never get anything right. STUPID STUPID STUPID

jackdaniels
08-08-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, Amsterdam. Has anyone been there other than me?

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

I spent a week there and aside form a bit of sightseeing, most of it was spent in a coffee shop players chess with my traveling buddy.

Indiana
08-08-2005, 06:35 PM
And did you go to the RLD?

Indy

TheWorstPlayer
08-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Of course. Should we compare sex show experiences, now? The girl I was with got on stage and participated in the show.

Boris
08-08-2005, 06:47 PM
I went to Amsterdam many years ago. I paid too much for beer. I got stoned as a mother fucker. I went to the sex museum. It was kind of cool. Never did check out the whores.

kenberman
08-08-2005, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I went to Amsterdam many years ago. I paid too much for beer. I got stoned as a mother fucker. I went to the sex museum. It was kind of cool. Never did check out the whores.

[/ QUOTE ]

this was the first post in this thread that made any sense

poker-penguin
08-08-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Of course. Should we compare sex show experiences, now? The girl I was with got on stage and participated in the show.

[/ QUOTE ]

When did you have the operation?

TheWorstPlayer
08-09-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When did you have the operation?

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, you lost me. I'm going to assume you mean a sex change operation, but I'm not sure where you thought that joke applied so I'm not sure how to respond. Obviously, I didn't have any operation, the girl I was with is a real girl, the show was real, the performance my friend (we weren't dating or anything) participated in was real, and really impressive. And she is otherwise an 'innocent' girl. I have no idea what made her get up on stage. I guess the whole thing just got her really riled up.