PDA

View Full Version : ATo, lost

Womble
08-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Party Poker (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, Hero raises, CO calls, Button folds, SB 3bets, BB calls, UTG folds, Hero calls, CO calls

Flop: 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif 13SB<font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>SB bets, Everyone calls

Turn: A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB bets, UTG raises, I call, CO folds.

River: 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG bets, I call, SB calls

Final Pot:

First off, is PF correct? Trying to raise more hands when there have been limpers.

On flop, I had good odds for my overcards so I called. On the turn I hit my A but it was raised before it got to me. Guessing thats the time to fold.

wheelz
08-08-2005, 04:05 PM
What limit is this? I think there's a good chance UTG is just an ace chaser with a weaker ace than you, and you should call down

Escape
08-08-2005, 04:10 PM
I fold the turn.

Womble
08-08-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What limit is this? I think there's a good chance UTG is just an ace chaser with a weaker ace than you, and you should call down

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly what I thought, $1/2

RunDownHouse
08-08-2005, 04:47 PM
There's a real good chance you're ahead on the turn, folding here would be pretty bad. I like calling down because it looks like SB will hand around and there's a chance you're behind to aces up.