PDA

View Full Version : Males Shaving Body Hair

Mark It Zero!
08-08-2005, 02:21 PM
What are your feelings of men shaving hair typically not shaved on men (ie, legs, ass)?

Also, what are your methods of shaving or otherwise removing pubic, groin, and ass hair? How often do you keep up on this?

Laomedon
08-08-2005, 02:22 PM
No.

08-08-2005, 02:23 PM
I am the walrus.

LBJ
08-08-2005, 02:25 PM
http://myspace-514.vo.llnwd.net/00117/41/58/117558514_l.jpg

CaptSensible
08-08-2005, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice Hanson Poster. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BoogerFace
08-08-2005, 02:31 PM
This thread is gay.

lucas9000
08-08-2005, 02:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't get it /images/graemlins/confused.gif

jakethebake
08-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Only if you also wear JC21's shirt and maulik's jeans.

DemonDeac
08-08-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahah. i saw this coming AND I LOVE IT!!

Maulik
08-08-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Only if you also wear JC21's shirt and maulik's jeans.

[/ QUOTE ]

don't shave foocker

trying2learn
08-08-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't get it /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

he's shaving for her...it's in another thread.

codewarrior
08-08-2005, 02:50 PM
Use a good (new) razor. Dry shave. She'll slob the knob willingly. Trust me on this.

[censored]
08-08-2005, 02:54 PM
I will now give the answer to all these types of questions.

First of all you need to determine the highest level of hottness you could possibly bang looking your absolute best.

You then should do no more than what it required to attain that level of banging.

note this will be different for different guys.

ChipWrecked
08-08-2005, 02:58 PM
I was shocked to learn how many of you metros are shaving your sacks.

PokerBob
08-08-2005, 03:00 PM
shaving anything other than your face/head is unacceptable on all levels and it is not close

Alobar
08-08-2005, 03:03 PM
I havent read this other thread thats been mentioned, so im kinda dumb to whats going on. But I'll respond to the Q anyway. I used to be a really competitave cyclist so at various points in my life I've shaved my legs. I never met a girl who had anything negative to say about it, and most said it was sexy, but then being a cyclist I had killer legs, so your milage may vary.

But if you are doing it for some chick, cuz she really wants you to, and you dont care one way or the other, then its a no brainer. If you dont want to do it, you have to weigh it against how much you want to bang her/make her happy. Me, I'd find something you want her to do (like brazilian wax, heh) and then make a deal.

Alobar
08-08-2005, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
shaving anything other than your face/head is unacceptable on all levels and it is not close

[/ QUOTE ]

Youve got to at least keep ure junk trimmed neatly man. Do you really wanna go down on a girl whos got wolf bush?? The same is true for them.

08-08-2005, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am the walrus.

[/ QUOTE ]

What the [censored] are you talking about, Walter?

jakethebake
08-08-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct.

jakethebake
08-08-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was shocked to learn how many of you metros are shaving your sacks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. This needs to stop.

Tim&Joe
08-08-2005, 03:10 PM
Tim: mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm nothing like a cleanly shaven man to spell S-E-X-Y

Joe: where's that baby oil?

Tim: /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mark It Zero!
08-08-2005, 04:07 PM
keeping your pubic hair at least tidy is a no brainer. I'm more concerned with ass and leg hair

More ass hair talk

jakethebake
08-08-2005, 04:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
keeping your pubic hair at least tidy is a no brainer.

[/ QUOTE ]

If by that you mean, leave it alone, then yes.

Dex
08-08-2005, 04:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
keeping your pubic hair at least tidy is a no brainer. I'm more concerned with ass and leg hair

More ass hair talk

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep in mind that if you shave your ass crack hair, you will no longer be able to muffle your farts. You have been warned.

ChipWrecked
08-08-2005, 04:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

More ass hair talk

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep in mind that if you shave your ass crack hair, you will no longer be able to muffle your farts. You have been warned.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least you'll be able to light one with less danger.

peachy
08-08-2005, 04:29 PM
just wax it....thats what i tell ALL my guy friends...for some reason most guys get red shaving bumps when they shave down there...use more lotion or wax it!! cause ur skin isnt used to it!!

Alobar
08-08-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
just wax it....thats what i tell ALL my guy friends...for some reason most guys get red bumps when they shave down there...use more lotion or wax it!!

[/ QUOTE ]

those arent shaving bumps, they are genital warts. You need to quit sleeping with that disease infested monkey from outbreak.

Dex
08-08-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just wax it....thats what i tell ALL my guy friends...for some reason most guys get red bumps when they shave down there...use more lotion or wax it!!

[/ QUOTE ]

those arent shaving bumps, they are genital warts. You need to quit sleeping with Dex's ex-wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Edge34
08-08-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I guess that way you can at least make sure your woman is flossing regularly?

peachy
08-08-2005, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

those arent shaving bumps, they are genital warts. You need to quit sleeping with that disease infested monkey from outbreak.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha HOW did i know ud say this!~!! hahaha and its not...i know the differnece and NO not from personal expreience before i know ull say that!

Indiana
08-08-2005, 04:40 PM
Ok, I'm about to get kinda honest here...Wait no I'm not, end of post.

Indy

Dex
08-08-2005, 04:45 PM
Apply this (http://www.johnsonsbaby.com/products/powder/baby-powder-with-aloe), then use this (http://www.2sensualproducts.com/pshavers.html).

End of thread.

Indiana
08-08-2005, 04:51 PM
Ok, deal is I was a state champion 135 pound wrestler in high school. Only problem is, I was 168lbs regular weight after football season. So after fasting and spitting for a week and running around in trash bags I was usually still around a quarter pound or so short. Make a long story short, all body hair had to go. And I mean ALL body hair. Shaved my head, arms, legs and the piece. I was pretty ok for about a week when the itch set in. Man I was in agony for like a month till that chit grew back. Till this day I'm still asking myself, was the city-county title worth all that? I guess I'll sit with sup bro some day and reminisce.

Indy

morgan180
08-08-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmm....if you're down for stinky 60s love then i guess this works. but if you're not on acid, with a flower in your hair, and living in a hippie colony, then its just wrong.

jakethebake
08-08-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmm....if you're down for stinky 60s love then i guess this works. but if you're not on acid, with a flower in your hair, and living in a hippie colony, then its just wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you're not a metrosexual little pooty boy then it's clearly correct.

siccjay
08-08-2005, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are old. If you had even the slightest chance at getting some strange, you would want to keep your [censored] trimmed.

morgan180
08-08-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if you're not a metrosexual little pooty boy then it's clearly correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, i'm sure your wife would choose picking through your sweaty dreadlocks instead of dealing with your well groomed area. think of it this way, would you be stoked to go down on your wife and see buckwheat in a leg lock? i hope not - so return the favor, she'll thank you for it.

WSUchica
08-08-2005, 06:00 PM
For me it's a tossup between trimmed and shaved

Shaved legs/arms freak me out on guys

Love some chest hair and LOVE a 9'oclock shadow

Excess chest/ass/back hair is nasty

peachy
08-08-2005, 06:05 PM
gross...i prefer no chest hair and little to none down there...and definately none on the arse

gulebjorn
08-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Taken from the best page in the universe (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=banish) :

[ QUOTE ]
Metrosexual: A gay guy still in the closet. This word is so contemptible that even the man who coined it has since apologized for being such a douche. I cringe every time I hear this word.

Retrosexual: This word wouldn't exist if "metro" didn't happen to rhyme with "retro." It's supposed to mean the opposite of a "metrosexual," which makes it another superfluous word since we already have a word for the opposite of a metrosexual called "straight."

[/ QUOTE ]

morgan180
08-08-2005, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
gross...i prefer no chest hair and little to none down there...and definately none on the arse

[/ QUOTE ]

my point, made.

gulebjorn
08-08-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you are talking about women...

peachy
08-08-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no im talkin about guys...i wont be with a guy unless he has good hygine (sp?) and takes care of himself....blah

women should have no hair in any of these places in my opinion

jakethebake
08-09-2005, 08:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my point, made.

[/ QUOTE ]

your point was that you're trying to get peachy who apparently only likes girly men?

morgan180
08-09-2005, 10:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my point, made.

[/ QUOTE ]

your point was that you're trying to get peachy who apparently only likes girly men?

[/ QUOTE ]

umm...i'm married, happily. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Dominic
08-09-2005, 11:01 AM
real men have body hair. no need to shave it off unless A) you're a gorilla, B) you work for Chipendales.

that being said, nothing wrong with a little foliage trimming, you know what I mean?

JoshuaD
08-09-2005, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no im talkin about guys...i wont be with a guy unless he has good hygine (sp?) and takes care of himself....blah

women should have no hair in any of these places in my opinion

[/ QUOTE ]

Women with hairy chests are hot, I don't know what you're talking about.