PDA

View Full Version : Note to my co-worker on the phone right now

Jersey Nick
08-08-2005, 09:49 AM
Dear Co-worker on the other side of my cube wall:

I really don't need to hear about your daughter's diverticulitis and ovarian cysts right after I eat breakfast.

I hate cubes.

That's all.

Macdaddy Warsaw
08-08-2005, 09:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Jersey Nick, fellow 2+2er:

I really don't need to hear about your co-worker's daughter's diverticulitis and ovarian cysts right after I eat breakfast.

I hate reading about this stuff.

That's all.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP (My first ever, I think)

Jersey Nick
08-08-2005, 09:57 AM
Almost as disturbing as your old TC avatar, except your avatar was funny.

sfer
08-08-2005, 11:08 AM
I worked for a now defunct web startup at the tail end of the internet boom. Our webmaster was a very nice, almost painfully shy, guy in the cube next to me. Once a day for my first month there--we started on the same day--he would make a telephone call and say, "Hi, this is ______, and I'm calling to try to schedule my colonoscopy."

Good times.

jakethebake
08-08-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I worked for a now defunct web startup at the tail end of the internet boom. Our webmaster was a very nice, almost painfully shy, guy in the cube next to me. Once a day for my first month there--we started on the same day--he would make a telephone call and say, "Hi, this is ______, and I'm calling to try to schedule my colonoscopy."

Good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

So he was calling all over town getting colonoscopies on a regular basis? Weird guy. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jakethebake
08-08-2005, 11:14 AM
Could be worse. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3082555&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1#Post3084564)

Jersey Nick
08-08-2005, 11:15 AM
Happy Birthday, Jake.

Thank you for putting in perspective, Sfer. I just spit coffee out of my nose.