PDA

View Full Version : If 2+2 were a HS...

BeerMoney
08-08-2005, 09:20 AM
Who would be the cool kids? Who would be the outcasts? Who would get picked on? Who would bang the hot chicks? Which forum would do the most drinking? Which forum would have the most DUI's? Would the stud forum be the kids that no one knows?

dtbog
08-08-2005, 09:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Who would be the cool kids? Who would be the outcasts? Who would get picked on? Who would bang the hot chicks? Which forum would do the most drinking? Which forum would have the most DUI's? Would the stud forum be the kids that no one knows?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I don't think any of these are actually questions. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

CCass
08-08-2005, 09:23 AM
I would be one of the jocks.

Yeti
08-08-2005, 09:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Who would be the outcast? Who would get picked on?

[/ QUOTE ]

David Sklansky.

zephed
08-08-2005, 09:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Other poker would be the outcasts.

WPT/poker theory/general HE/NVG would be special ed.

micro-limit would be the incoming freshman class.

Anything mid-high would be bangin the hot chicks.

Probability would be the nerds.

Wes ManTooth
08-08-2005, 09:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

WPT/poker theory/general HE/NVG would be special ed.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes the WPT forum ppl would definately take the short bus to school

mason55
08-08-2005, 09:40 AM
OOT would be the guys that did decently in school but threw the best parties. And smoked lots of weed.

BeerMoney
08-08-2005, 09:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OOT would be the guys that did decently in school but threw the best parties. And smoked lots of weed.

[/ QUOTE ]

But all the parties are sword fights.

dtbog
08-08-2005, 09:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But all the parties are sword fights.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to ignore the obvious sausage-fest implications of this comment and focus on the fact that an actual sword fight would be really cool.

BeerMoney
08-08-2005, 10:04 AM
Wow, you did a really good job. Who would be the bullies? The LAGS? What kind of social status would Jakethebake and other such posters have?

David04
08-08-2005, 10:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, you did a really good job. Who would be the bullies? The LAGS? What kind of social status would Jakethebake and other such posters have?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think jake would be that annoying kid who tries to be everybody's best friend.

jakethebake
08-08-2005, 10:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think jake would be that annoying kid who tries to be everybody's best friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Close. i'd be the annoying kid that got in fights all the time because he really didn't care if anyone was his friend or not and therefor pissed everyone off.

BeerMoney
08-08-2005, 10:13 AM
For such a prominent poster, your sn sucks.

superleeds
08-08-2005, 10:18 AM
What do you mean if?

jakethebake
08-08-2005, 10:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
For such a prominent poster, your sn sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have no idea what you're talking about. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

sfer
08-08-2005, 11:11 AM
Bump, this seems to have a lot of potential. As for the Stud forum, clearly that would be the guys who insist on playing graph-paper and 20-sided dice D&D in spite of the fact that Ultima I through V rule.

Lady Dont Tekno
08-08-2005, 11:13 AM
Other Gambling would be those kids that show up once or twice a week and you're not really sure if they're actually enrolled in school at all.

LDT

Rev. Good Will
08-08-2005, 11:18 AM
politics = debate team

and yes, they are all annoying

steaknshake925
08-08-2005, 11:32 AM
HUSH would be the straight-arrow kids that get good grades, have jobs and steady girlfriends, and are nice to everyone.

BeerMoney
08-08-2005, 11:33 AM
Peachy's the chick who's friends with a bunch of the guys, and they all want to bang her, but she ends up [censored] a guy from another school.

BeerMoney
08-08-2005, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
HUSH would be the straight-arrow kids that get good grades, have jobs and steady girlfriends, and are nice to everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

But their GF's cheat on them with the guys from Mid-High Stakes limit.

jakethebake
08-08-2005, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Peachy's the chick who's friends with a bunch of the guys, and they all want to bang her, but she ends up [censored] a guy from another school.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I figured Peachy was the chick that hangs out with a bunch of guys that all have girlfriends, but she bangs all of them when their girlfriends are grounded.

TheMainEvent
08-08-2005, 11:41 AM
...It would be an all-boys boarding school

David04
08-08-2005, 11:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
...It would be an all-boys boarding school

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. I like this post.

maxfisher
08-08-2005, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
id be the guy that all the girls wanted to be with and all the guys wanted to be like /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ThisHo
08-08-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Close. i'd be the annoying kid that got in fights all the time because he really didn't care if anyone was his friend or not and therefor pissed everyone off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake would be the guy that actually graduated 2 years ago, dropped out of JC, got a job as a "security guard" in the parking lot at the shcool, and still shows up at ALL the football games and ALL the parties. But he supplies the best weed, so everyone allows the jackass to hang around.

ThisHo

by the way .. happy friggin birthday!

jakethebake
08-08-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, man. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nottom
08-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Who would be the cool kids? Anyone who gets to hang with Diablo
Who would be the outcasts? All the other games and Omaha people.
Who would get picked on? Newbs!
Who would bang the hot chicks? Ray Zee
Which forum would do the most drinking? OOT and its not even close
Which forum would have the most DUI's? OOT again
Would the stud forum be the kids that no one knows? There is a stud forum?

BeerMoney
08-08-2005, 01:55 PM
Who would the mods be?

Claunchy
08-08-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who would the mods be?

[/ QUOTE ]
Hall monitors.

Laomedon
08-08-2005, 01:57 PM
OOT = dirty potheads

ThisHo
08-08-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, man. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

your welcome

no disagreement with my assessment of your status at 2+2 High?

by the way... what would the mascot for 2+2 High be?

The Yugoslavian
08-08-2005, 02:04 PM
Nottom,

In your professional opinion, what would the STT forum be?

For some reason, I can't place us at all, /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Oh, Ray Zee would be the uber cool teacher who banged all the hot chicks. Ed Miller would be that teacher who was so chill you could go over to his house and smoke like 5 bowls before realizing, 'dude, I'm smoking weed with my teacher.....whoa!.'

Sklansky would be that teacher who taught the advanced courses and would never give out As, everyone would hate behind his back but desperately wanted to do well and impress him.

Yugoslav

jakethebake
08-08-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
no disagreement with my assessment of your status at 2+2 High?

[/ QUOTE ]

that's not really me at all but whatever.

jackdaniels
08-08-2005, 02:09 PM
You guys have Jake all wrong. He is the Val Kilmer character from "Real Genius".

BeerMoney
08-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Mason would be the Phys Ed teacher who also coached wrestling.

As a teacher, Sklansky has no patience for dumb pretty girls, and has no respect for the people who just memorize crap to get by.

El Diablo is valedictorian and capt of 3 varsity sports, obviously football, b-ball, and baseball. He also shoots in the 70's in golf.

BeerMoney
08-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Jake got kicked out of his house and lives with his best friend for half of his senior year.

In HS he has a lousy and uncreative nickname, as he has a lousy sn on this site.

Eurotrash
08-08-2005, 02:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
by the way... what would the mascot for 2+2 High be?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/1050/donkey6zm.jpg

nothumb
08-08-2005, 02:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, jake would be the creepy uncle who gives his nerdy son a ride home in his teal Pontiac Grand Prix with Whitesnake on the stereo, checking out the freshmen chicks.

NT

durron597
08-08-2005, 02:31 PM
No, no, no Eurotrash you've got it wrong. *THIS* is the mascot.

http://www.stwing.org/~martinja/donkey6zm.jpg

Duke
08-08-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys have Jake all wrong. He is the Val Kilmer character from "Real Genius".

[/ QUOTE ]

Who's the Val Kilmer character from Top Secret?

~D

citanul
08-08-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Who would bang the hot chicks?

[/ QUOTE ]

i dunno, how many hot chicks get banged at an all boys hs?

Duke
08-08-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
El Diablo is valedictorian and capt of 3 varsity sports, obviously football, b-ball, and baseball. He also shoots in the 70's in golf.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd guess that half of OOT were valedictorians or pretty damn close to it.

~D

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-08-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

~D

[/ QUOTE ]
Do we need to have another high school accomplishments thread?

M2d
08-08-2005, 02:46 PM
bigsteve and pokerjo would be the drama club?

James Boston
08-08-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only speak for myself, and you couldn't be further from the truth. I was what you might call "unmotivated." I once took a final with a box of crayons and colored all over it. Needless to say, I was never invited to join the honor society.

jakethebake
08-08-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
bigsteve and pokerjo would be the drama club?

[/ QUOTE ]

Very good.

trying2learn
08-08-2005, 02:50 PM
dead would get expelled...numerous times.

M2d
08-08-2005, 02:50 PM
me too. I shocked the hell out of my class when I was called up during an assembly for being "recognized" by the national honor society. to be recognized (or whatever the term is) I had to take a standardized test. to go beyond that, they factored in grades and other crap. I guess 5-0, 1.70 era had nothing to do with NHS, because that was my biggest accomplishment in HS.

Eurotrash
08-08-2005, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dead would get get his ass beat the [censored] down...numerous times.

[/ QUOTE ]

trying2learn
08-08-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dead would get get his ass beat the [censored] down...numerous times.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

very good fyp...i approve and thank you.

KDawgCometh
08-08-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dead would get expelled...numerous times.

[/ QUOTE ]

naw, I think he'd have just gotten the [censored] kicked out of him numerous times, cause lord knows plenty of us probably would've loved to punch him out

Derek in NYC
08-08-2005, 02:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As for the Stud forum, clearly that would be the guys who insist on playing graph-paper and 20-sided dice D&D in spite of the fact that Ultima I through V rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you speaking English?

imported_anacardo
08-08-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As for the Stud forum, clearly that would be the guys who insist on playing graph-paper and 20-sided dice D&D in spite of the fact that Ultima I through V rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you speaking English?

[/ QUOTE ]

Every word is genius.

Klepton
08-08-2005, 03:43 PM
HUSH would be that group of juniors that were cool enough to hang out at the senior parties

small stakes would be the sophomores that would always tell each other "cmon guys we gotta go to those senior parties, i bet they'll let us in and not care." then they show up, there's a record scratch, everyone stops, and they get kicked out

Shajen
08-08-2005, 04:03 PM
I'd be stuck in a locker for my entire freshman year.

/images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

jackdaniels
08-08-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd be stuck in a locker for my entire freshman year.

/images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Back in the locker bitch! I didn't say you could speak!

peachy
08-08-2005, 04:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAH dream on

TheMainEvent
08-08-2005, 04:05 PM
Gimmick accounts must have the day off...

peachy
08-08-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why must i relive my life here /images/graemlins/frown.gif and i dont [censored] thank u!!! Im a good girl

Duke
08-08-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

~D

[/ QUOTE ]
Do we need to have another high school accomplishments thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

Forgot to put the footnote.

~D

peachy
08-08-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I figured Peachy was the chick that hangs out with a bunch of guys that all have girlfriends, but she bangs all of them when their girlfriends are grounded.

[/ QUOTE ]

JAKE!!! wtf!!! semi true /images/graemlins/frown.gif and u know which part!!!\

and why arent the other girls getting talked about?!?!?!

Shajen
08-08-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some day I'm gonna be a senior, and you'll be a dude out of highschool pumping gas at the local gas station. It's gonna rule!

Sorry sir, I'll get back in here now. Can I have a pillow?

jackdaniels
08-08-2005, 04:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some day I'm gonna be a senior, and you'll be a dude out of highschool pumping gas at the local gas station. It's gonna rule!

Sorry sir, I'll get back in here now. Can I have a pillow?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course you can have a pillow - just finish my damn homework!

<font color="white"> Where is that David Wooderson gimmick account when you need it??? </font>

DasLeben
08-08-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In your professional opinion, what would the STT forum be?

[/ QUOTE ]

The kids that never studied, threw great parties, but still got 4.0 GPAs somehow.

Benal
08-08-2005, 05:14 PM
Who's the Sex Ed teacher?

trying2learn
08-08-2005, 05:15 PM
talk2bigsteve would coach softball...

BeerMoney
08-08-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
talk2bigsteve would coach softball...

[/ QUOTE ]

And cheerleading.

There wouldn't be a sex ed teacher because they'd be no need for one.

BeerMoney
08-08-2005, 06:00 PM
I'd be the guy that's hung like a bull who's always ending up naked at a party, or getting pantsed in the hall... or trying to go skinny dipping........ with kurosh's GF.

gulebjorn
08-08-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Would there be 5-year olds?

Benal
08-08-2005, 06:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There wouldn't be a sex ed teacher because they'd be no need for one.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are sadly mistaken.

meep_42
08-08-2005, 06:33 PM
Klepton would be the guy hanging out by the bike rack.

-d

Willluck
08-08-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]right on.

gorie
08-08-2005, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and why arent the other girls getting talked about?!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]
because i'm the girl no one really notices or cares about. makes sense! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

08-08-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like a popularity poll...I don't think i'm gonna do well here.

Boris
08-08-2005, 06:56 PM
I'd make sure I got myself a new sophomore girlfriend every single year.

Klepton
08-08-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Klepton would be the guy hanging out by the bike rack.

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

funny, but too easy

CCass
08-08-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd make sure I got myself a new sophomore girlfriend every single year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do studies show that Sophomores put out more than any other class?

MagicMan08
08-08-2005, 10:39 PM
I would be the class president, jock, ladies man, and the best party hostee.

gunt
08-08-2005, 10:40 PM
this thread rules

BillNye
08-08-2005, 10:42 PM
I'd be the school P.I.M.P.

zephed
08-09-2005, 06:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAH dream on

[/ QUOTE ]
A)I'm not a mid-high poster.

B)Money

C)Flashy cars

D)Women