PDA

View Full Version : Buddy List - Empire to Party?

antifish225
08-08-2005, 08:44 AM
Is there anyway to simply export your buddy list from Empire to Party or Euro (I am lazy and do not want to do it maunaully) - let me know if you know....

gasoltub
08-08-2005, 09:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is there anyway to simply export your buddy list from Empire to Party or Euro (I am lazy and do not want to do it maunaully) - let me know if you know....

[/ QUOTE ]

I finished a little program this weekend that copies the buddy list between party skins. I'll publish it sometime this week.

antifish225
08-08-2005, 12:21 PM
THANKS - i live and die by my buddy lists and will likley be playing a bit on Party this week to clear the bonus (but all my buddies are in Empire......)

lstream
08-08-2005, 01:26 PM
That sounds like a handy program. Will it be able to do the same with player notes, or is there another way to move player notes from one site to another?

Wabby
08-08-2005, 05:09 PM
looking forward to this...

gasoltub
08-08-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That sounds like a handy program. Will it be able to do the same with player notes, or is there another way to move player notes from one site to another?

[/ QUOTE ]

At the moment it just copies the buddies from one list to another.
The notes are actually stored in text files on your computer and you can copy them using pokertracker or even a text editor. However if there is enough interest I might include notes copying in my prog as well.

gasoltub
08-08-2005, 08:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's ready for download now: BuddyCopy at texasholdemteacher (http://www.texasholdemteacher.com)

Click help in the menu for instructions.

Wabby
08-08-2005, 08:39 PM
This is pretty cool. It works !

In a future version I would like to be able to export the list to a comma seperated file or something. I have 700+ people in my list.

Most I havent seen for a year, but right now it is very dificult to edit them out.

So a kind of export/import to a textfile would make a cool utility even better.

gasoltub
08-09-2005, 03:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is pretty cool. It works !

In a future version I would like to be able to export the list to a comma seperated file or something. I have 700+ people in my list.

Most I havent seen for a year, but right now it is very dificult to edit them out.

So a kind of export/import to a textfile would make a cool utility even better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea, I might get that into the next version.

stigmata
08-09-2005, 07:51 AM
From your other post -- did you determine if this was the problem with regard to warning emails from Party?

gasoltub
08-09-2005, 09:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
From your other post -- did you determine if this was the problem with regard to warning emails from Party?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. But I compiled the script to an executable so even if it was AutoIt that triggered the warning before it won't do it now since it isn't an AutoIt script anymore.

stigmata
08-09-2005, 10:01 AM
Cool, nice work, shall try it later. Thanks a lot.