PDA

View Full Version : DOES PAY-PRO TRACE YOUR COMPUTER??

08-08-2005, 12:30 AM
Whenever I call PayPro to verify my accounts on the skins, they start asking me questions like, "so I see so and so also has an account and plays from the same computer?" and I say we have a router and my roommates and relatives play on the different computers in the house /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I get worried but they never do anything about it.

So do they just see the same IP address or can they tell what actual computer you are on?? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I travel around and play on my accounts from different locations so they shouldn't see they all from one IP address but, 95% of the time I am playing from the same IP address

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE /images/graemlins/blush.gif

jman220
08-08-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE

[/ QUOTE ]

No one help him out. Seriously.

08-08-2005, 12:41 AM
I think I can help. Dont use gnome accounts

GrandmaStabone
08-08-2005, 12:58 AM
you are such a [censored] petty, pathetic piece of [censored]

Deathbear
08-08-2005, 03:24 AM
You are a terribly unfunny gimmick.

GrandmaStabone
08-08-2005, 03:32 AM
are you replying to me?

I am definately not a gimmick

Synergistic Explosions
08-08-2005, 03:46 AM
Dude, they can not only see every account you have on your computer, they can read your IM's while you are signed into their poker client. They can also see any email accounts you have created on your computers. This is how they make sure people comply with their terms and conditions.

If they haven't frozen your accounts yet and confiscated your money, it means they are probably waiting until you have more money in your accounts. I'd suggest playing with 20 bucks or less and withdraw after each session. Sounds like they already know all your illegal accounts since you admitted to them on a tape recorded phone call. Seriously, now they are just waiting to freeze and confiscate your funds when they think they can get the most bucks from you.

Happens all the time.

Good luck!

TobDog
08-08-2005, 09:21 AM
Two words

Tinfoil Helmet

Youll be fine...

Deathbear
08-08-2005, 12:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
are you replying to me?

I am definately not a gimmick

[/ QUOTE ]

Not you, the OP.

siccjay
08-08-2005, 05:24 PM
VanDreasen/Wacko Jacko, you and your 17 accounts will get caught.

08-08-2005, 07:07 PM
I PLAY ONLINE POKER, SO DO TWO OF MY ROOMMATES, I TAUGHT MY DAD THE GAME AND HE PLAYS SO DOES MY BROTHER!!!

How can you or they say one of us can;t play we play from the same IP address or have the same last name?????

TobDog
08-08-2005, 08:56 PM
Look, if your honest when they call you, the least worst thing will happen to you. If Bill Clinton said "Yeah I was bangin that bitch" He would have had a lot less crap to deal with later, they are not out to get you, but if you violate their TOS(you should read it) then they have the right to "steal" your funds because you did so illegally. If you are within their boundaries, you are fine, there are many people who play from the same IP and are fine, make sure the place you plays knows about it from you, not their investigations team. Oh and sa hi to Jacko for me.

tobdog

Synergistic Explosions
08-08-2005, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Look, if your honest when they call you, the least worst thing will happen to you. If Bill Clinton said "Yeah I was bangin that bitch" He would have had a lot less crap to deal with later, they are not out to get you, but if you violate their TOS(you should read it) then they have the right to "steal" your funds because you did so illegally. If you are within their boundaries, you are fine, there are many people who play from the same IP and are fine, make sure the place you plays knows about it from you, not their investigations team. Oh and sa hi to Jacko for me.

tobdog

[/ QUOTE ]

First their investigations team examines what limits all members of the household play. Then they scrutinize playing style. If everyone in the household plays the same limits and same style, only then will they confiscate your funds. But usually they will wait for large reload deposits before confiscation.

08-08-2005, 10:20 PM
they don;t waste time investigating that!

they have better things to do.

besides who says what way you have to play the game

jman220
08-08-2005, 11:30 PM
Does 2+2 log the ip's of people who post here? It would be fantastic if a mod could send a nice little friendly email to party poker:
Hello, I help to run a poker discussion group online. One of our members has admitted to actively defrauding your company by using multiple accounts in different names. We at 2+2 are committed to maintaining honestly among poker sites. Therefore we would like to give you the IP address of the offending member, so that you may watch and make sure that you are not continuously defrauded.

Wouldn't that be great?