PDA

View Full Version : Where to play?

lehighguy
08-08-2005, 12:13 AM
I currently play 600NL profitably. However, since that site only allows one table (and the average pots have been dying down lately) I'm trying to find another site to play on.

I have been staking out party, where I play my SnGs. Party games seem to really suck based on average pots. The only games that seem good are the $2000NL, but I don't know if I would feel comfortable playing at that level. Can anyone that plays that level give me some advice.

I'm also looking at Bodog. I find it very hard to judge the site because the average pots keep fluctuating so much and I can't determine anything.

Are there any sites with good NL games. I usually judge it based on average pots. My requirements would be.

200NL: $100 avg pot
600NL: $200 avg pot
1000NL: $350 avg pot
2000NL: $600 avg pot

Even if there is only one table going with that pot its fine. I play part time so I base wether I play or not on the amount of action.

Hoopster81
08-08-2005, 02:38 AM
You are just spoiled from playing at Pacific. Multi-tablers tighten things up considerably.

lehighguy
08-08-2005, 03:12 AM
/images/graemlins/frown.gif

But I like my completely risk free profit.

Pacific is dying out, pots are getting worse each day. I need to find a new outlet.

fimbulwinter
08-08-2005, 03:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I wanna soft game to be given to me on a silver platter so that i can make a lotta $$$ without a lot of skillz, holla back

[/ QUOTE ]

you posted this before and got no responses. I like the fact that past experiences have not deterred you from making the same mistake a second time.

fim

kagame
08-08-2005, 05:47 AM
good game selection is an important part of the game

also fairly elusive to achieve online

captZEEbo1
08-08-2005, 05:51 AM
big pots in nl 2000 (relative to other stakes) doesn't necessarily mean softer. Just means you'll have a lot more tough decisions with mediocre hands, since you'll get played back at more.

kagame
08-08-2005, 05:53 AM
this is what im getting at

lehighguy
08-08-2005, 11:59 AM
Good game selection is a part of the game.

lehighguy
08-08-2005, 12:00 PM
I don't have much of a problem beating loose games. I destroy the ones I currently play in, but I have never found any as loose.

creedofhubris
08-08-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I currently play 600NL profitably. However, since that site only allows one table (and the average pots have been dying down lately) I'm trying to find another site to play on.

I have been staking out party, where I play my SnGs. Party games seem to really suck based on average pots. The only games that seem good are the $2000NL, but I don't know if I would feel comfortable playing at that level. Can anyone that plays that level give me some advice.

I'm also looking at Bodog. I find it very hard to judge the site because the average pots keep fluctuating so much and I can't determine anything.

Are there any sites with good NL games. I usually judge it based on average pots. My requirements would be.

200NL: $100 avg pot
600NL: $200 avg pot
1000NL: $350 avg pot
2000NL: $600 avg pot

Even if there is only one table going with that pot its fine. I play part time so I base wether I play or not on the amount of action.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never seen games smaller than 2000 at your preferred average pot sizes. Well, live, sure, but not online. And that $2000 game is TOUGH when the pot size is that big.