PDA

View Full Version : Copenhagen and Mexico

tdarko
08-07-2005, 11:52 PM
no not the capital of denmark.

i am in heaven, a can of cope in mexico is 2 bucks. i feel like i have hit the jackpot.

that is all.

Claunchy
08-07-2005, 11:57 PM
Gross. That is all.

Alobar
you know when they export that stuff to other countries they put fermaldahide in it to keep it "fresh".

peachy
[ QUOTE ]
no not the capital of denmark.

i am in heaven, a can of cope in mexico is 2 bucks. i feel like i have hit the jackpot.

that is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha this is how i felt in Guatemala and El Salvador for a month about EVERYTHING!!

tdarko
08-08-2005, 12:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you know when they export that stuff to other countries they put fermaldahide in it to keep it "fresh".

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah well they didn't do a very good job b/c this mexican dip isn't staying fresh as long, almost as long but not quite.

you do know they put fiberglass in the snuff to cut your gums right?

Alobar
08-08-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

you do know they put fiberglass in the snuff to cut your gums right?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah

Maulik
08-08-2005, 12:32 AM

what is this?

nolanfan34
08-08-2005, 12:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

what is this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tiny shreads of cancer.

tdarko
08-08-2005, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
inexpensive cancer.

[/ QUOTE ]
fyp

M2d
08-08-2005, 12:52 AM
regular cardboard cans or plastic? they use the plastic ones in Hawaii, probably because of the increased shipping time it takes to get the stuff there. keeps it fresher longer.

you can also put an small piece of citrus peel in the can to keep it fresh longer.

Alobar
08-08-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
regular cardboard cans or plastic? they use the plastic ones in Hawaii, probably because of the increased shipping time it takes to get the stuff there. keeps it fresher longer.

you can also put a splash of george dickel in the can to keep it fresh longer.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

tdarko
08-08-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
plastic. like skoal cans.
[ QUOTE ]
you can also put an small piece of citrus peel in the can to keep it fresh longer.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is a good idea, a few of my teammates and i pour a little tequila in the can and that seems to work.

M2d
08-08-2005, 02:21 PM
I found that putting alcohol enhances the experience, but dries it out quicker.
of course, you could be like a couple of my teammates. one would buy a can of skoal, one would buy a can of cope. they'd mix the two and each would end up with his own can. each can lasted one practice or game (about four dips for these psycho oregonians). massive sized dips that looked like leaf chaws.

Boris
08-08-2005, 02:23 PM
I prefer Kodiak.

where you at in Mexico? Is it cool? I'm thinking about taking a weeks vacation there in a about a month.