PDA

View Full Version : Sklansky "Just Resting"

PairTheBoard
08-07-2005, 11:24 PM
I just saw Sklansky being interviewed after busting out early in the 22nd Elimination match of the Poker Superstars being televised on Fox Sports. He explained that since he was already qualified for the main tourny he was just resting on this one.

Whoever said David doesn't have a sense of humor?

PairTheBoard

jakethebake
08-08-2005, 10:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. Who?

maryfield48
08-08-2005, 12:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. Who?

[/ QUOTE ]

No-one with half a brain who has read any three of his posts.

jedi
08-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Mason's funnier. Ray Zee and Ed Miller are close behind Mason.

Yeti
08-08-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, cos Ray, like, talks about rabbits! Thats so funny! LOL!!!!

shaniac
08-08-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If these are what you consider "funny people," I'd say you really need to get out more. Even if you meant funny in the context of the poker world, you really need to get out more.

durron597
08-08-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If these are what you consider "funny people," I'd say you really need to get out more. Even if you meant funny in the context of the poker world, you really need to get out more.

[/ QUOTE ]

What if he meant funny in the context of 2+2 Red names?

Grisgra
08-08-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What if he meant funny in the context of 2+2 Red names?

[/ QUOTE ]

So it's like a "Smartest Person In Alabama" contest. Lower your standards much?

viennagreen
08-08-2005, 05:17 PM
you're overlooking all the rocket scientists in Huntsville.

Grisgra
08-08-2005, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, yeah, everytime I make that joke Huntsville comes up. Goddammit . . . next time I go with Louisiana. (A good friend of mine grew up in Huntsville, I should know better.)

Needless to say, most of the rocket scientists that live in Huntsville didn't grow up in Alabama /images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

LittleOldLady
08-08-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, yeah, everytime I make that joke Huntsville comes up. Goddammit . . . next time I go with Louisiana. (A good friend of mine grew up in Huntsville, I should know better.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahem--The smartest person I know grew up in Louisiana....

I could introduce you to some very smart people down here in New Orleans, at least half a dozen of them. If you want a state to rag on, try our neighbor Mississippi.

Beerfund
08-08-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahem--The smartest person I know grew up in Louisiana....

I could introduce you to some very smart people down here in New Orleans, at least half a dozen of them. If you want a state to rag on, try our neighbor Mississippi.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, there's a handful of smart people from every state. That doesn't mean that half of the people from LA can't spell their own name and don't wear shoes.