PDA

View Full Version : neteller fee

08-07-2005, 11:09 PM
Hey All,
First of all, I hope this is the appropriate forum for this question. It's directly tied in with my bonus whoring,so I think it's ok.

Second, I used the search function,and came up with news I felt queasy about,so I need to ask.

The question- When I deposited into neteller,they charged me 8.5 %,which I thought was ridiculous.When I searched the archives,one poster was talking about how she only paid 2%.
Is the 2% old info,or am I lacking info here?
Shooby /images/graemlins/mad.gif

gonzo787
08-07-2005, 11:22 PM
Many sites will eat the "Insta-Cash" fee for you if you deposit through the client. For sites that don't offer free Insta Cash transactions you could also do a regular EFT transfer, which takes 4-5 days.

Brice
08-08-2005, 02:13 AM
If you make a deposit with a credit card, there is only a 3.9% fee.

stinkypete
08-08-2005, 05:33 PM
use the regular EFT deposit, not insta-cash. the regular deposit is free.

DavidC
08-08-2005, 06:23 PM
as these guys have said, use EFT.

Ideally, what you want is to build up a roll online so that you have constant access to funds in neteller.

You can also shuffle money around between various sites and neteller, so that you can make deposits for bonuses in a timely manner.

As a Canadian, I don't want to be paying 2x conversion costs when I move between sites, so I keep my neteller acct in US funds, and I only pay 2x conversion on deposit/withdraws, and 1x conversion on my profits (US->CAN).

--Dave.

DavidC
08-08-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
as these guys have said, use EFT.

Ideally, what you want is to build up a roll online so that you have constant access to funds in neteller.

You can also shuffle money around between various sites and neteller, so that you can make deposits for bonuses in a timely manner.

As a Canadian, I don't want to be paying 2x conversion costs when I move between sites, so I keep my neteller acct in US funds, and I only pay 2x conversion on deposit/withdraws, and 1x conversion on my profits (US->CAN).

--Dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

This means (sorry), that you want to deposit money for gambling that you don't require to use for living expenses for a long time, as it's going to be "busy" for a long time.

LargeCents
08-08-2005, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
use the regular EFT deposit, not insta-cash. the regular deposit is free.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only ever used EFT, and I've never paid a dime to Neteller. Plus, after you've done enough transactions, they are almost instantaneous. No more waiting a week for transactions to clear.