PDA

View Full Version : Lost

nolanfan34
08-07-2005, 06:45 PM
I don't watch much network television these days, because most of it blows. But I started watching Lost during re-runs, and finished watching the whole first season this weekend.

I haven't been excited for a network season premier like Lost season 2, in a long time. Anyone else agree?

jstnrgrs
08-07-2005, 06:46 PM
agreed. Does anyone know when season 2 starts?

nolanfan34
08-07-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
agreed. Does anyone know when season 2 starts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think September 22.

*****SPOILER ALERT*******

<font color="white"> Apparently the first episode will go right into discovering what's in the hatch. I read some other general spoilers for season two, that don't really give too much away. </font>

Senor Cardgage
08-07-2005, 06:56 PM
I discovered this show about 3/4 of the way through the season and downloaded all the episodes.

Watched them in the space of about three days (yeah, I got obsessed) and made sure to catch all the remaining ones on TV. I don't get HBO, Showtime, etc, so this is the only show I'll make an appointment for.

stinkypete
08-07-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> Apparently the first episode will go right into discovering what's in the hatch. I read some other general spoilers for season two, that don't really give too much away. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

ya call that a spoiler? you got me excited for nothing

nolanfan34
08-07-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya call that a spoiler? you got me excited for nothing

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well, that would be a slight spoiler for someone who has never seen the show. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

OK, some real spoilers, although still mild:

<font color="white"> The people who took Walt in the boat are indeed "the others", people from the tail section of the plane survive, and are on the other side of the island, and that includes that one lady's husband, and the chick who was talking to Jack in the airport in the last episode.</font>

Bigdaddydvo
08-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Is Season 1 on DVD yet?

If so, I'd like to rent it and get up to speed. I haven't watched it yet, but because of posts like this and great word of mouth, I'm certain I'm missing out on one of TV's few watchable shows.

Matty
08-07-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is Season 1 on DVD yet?

If so, I'd like to rent it and get up to speed. I haven't watched it yet, but because of posts like this and great word of mouth, I'm certain I'm missing out on one of TV's few watchable shows.

[/ QUOTE ]No, not for a month or two. I've got it pre-ordered on amazon.

fimbulwinter
08-07-2005, 08:09 PM
Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Macdaddy Warsaw
08-07-2005, 08:11 PM

nolanfan34
08-07-2005, 08:14 PM

Klepton
08-07-2005, 08:41 PM
dvd comes out like 2 weeks before

spoiler****************************

<font color="white"> first three episodes of lost season 2 are called "man of science, man of faith," "adrift" and "orientation" </font>

yoadrians
08-07-2005, 08:55 PM
OK, here's my official THREAD HIJACK:

- Who is your favorite character, and why?

- What do you think is in the hatch?

- Are they really standed on an island, or is this all a 'dream' of some kind ... are they in purgatory ... some sort of counseling program ...???

Klepton
08-07-2005, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OK, here's my official THREAD HIJACK:

- Who is your favorite character, and why?

- What do you think is in the hatch?

- Are they really standed on an island, or is this all a 'dream' of some kind ... are they in purgatory ... some sort of counseling program ...???

[/ QUOTE ]

go to imdb.com, then go to lost,then message boards

have fun

rusty JEDI
08-07-2005, 09:49 PM
From the oceanic air site.

Possible spoiler... http://community.webshots.com/photo/354601910/354606131AhLatw

What the hell is the mapixxxxx ? Have we seen it yet?

rJ

DukeSucks
08-07-2005, 09:50 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar på:</font><hr />
I discovered this show about 3/4 of the way through the season and downloaded all the episodes.

Watched them in the space of about three days (yeah, I got obsessed) and made sure to catch all the remaining ones on TV. I don't get HBO, Showtime, etc, so this is the only show I'll make an appointment for.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did the same thing. Every time I sat down with the intention of watching just one episode, I ended up watching three. I couldn't stop. I'll probably get the DVDs and watch them all again right before the new season starts.

nolanfan34
08-08-2005, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Possible spoiler... http://community.webshots.com/photo/354601910/354606131AhLatw

rJ

[/ QUOTE ]

Definition here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mapinguari)

Sounds interesting. The last episode though makes it look like something is actually underground, as well.

Anyway, also a bump for the day crowd, any other fans out there?

Sponger15SB
08-08-2005, 01:55 PM
Yeah I'm a huge fan of lost, can't wait till the 2nd season

*spoilers in white*

<font color="white"> The main character dies in the third episode of season two </font>

Laomedon
08-08-2005, 01:59 PM
This show is quality, I'm very pumped for season 2.

nolanfan34
08-08-2005, 02:00 PM
You're getting predictable. When I saw you had posted in the thread, I knew you were only going to try to make some sort of spoiler joke, even though you've likely not seen the series.

wh1t3bread
08-08-2005, 02:07 PM
I hate you for making me think about this show right now.

......I can't wait for Season II.

BottlesOf
08-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Yea, way to be months behind.

wh1t3bread
08-08-2005, 02:10 PM
P.S. You can read ALOT of interesting theories and spoilers on the message board at this site. (http://www.lost-tv.com/)

CrazyEyez
08-08-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

rJ

[/ QUOTE ]

Definition here. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mapinguari)

Sounds interesting. The last episode though makes it look like something is actually underground, as well.

Anyway, also a bump for the day crowd, any other fans out there?

[/ QUOTE ]
Try rec.arts.tv and thefuselage.com for tons of info/theories/easter eggs/etc. The latter is run by the creators and occasionally has posts from writers/directors/actors with interesting clues.

istewart
09-28-2005, 07:12 PM
Bump.