PDA

View Full Version : Party or Eurobet?

DCWildcat
08-07-2005, 05:25 PM
Background: I'm done with my bad whoring experience and I'm ready to throw $500 and start humping away at $.50/$1 (yes it's excessive, but most people seem to believe that going to $1/2 is a big leap so I'll wait till $700 for that). I hope to play 20,000 to 30,000 hands in a year (as in, from now to this time next year).

Question here is: Should i deposit into Eurobet or Party? Here are the pros and cons I see to each:

Eurobet
Pros: Nicer color scheme (unimportant). rakeback (probably very important). Shares ring games with Party so that's not an issue.
Cons: Crappier support. Apparently a weird cashier system. Most importantly, no MTTs (which I like to play once or twice a week, just for kicks). Vaguely French. Do hand histories work with the converter?

Party
Pros: It's Party. Can get free PT through PokerSourceOnline (and maybe Rounders and Copags later ). Better deposit bonus. Has the MTTs. No European Unity bullshit.
Cons: Ugly color scheme. No rakeback.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated. (x-posted in Micros)

CallMeIshmael
08-07-2005, 05:31 PM
This conversation begins and ends with rakeback.

einbert
08-07-2005, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This conversation begins and ends with rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to play MTTs on the party skins, it seems like Empire and Party are the places to do that.

For cash games, it's all about the rakeback. There is pretty much no other factor.

DCWildcat
08-07-2005, 05:49 PM
Looks like EB has enough MTTs to keep me satisfied.

Are their limit offerings the same as Party's? I like to mix in a lot of Omaha hi/lo (forgot about that in the OP)

DCWildcat
08-07-2005, 06:05 PM
How about Empire? Better MTTs, and rakeback to boot.

Although the best solution right now seems to be:
1) Deposit in Party for bonus. Once cleared,
2) Withdrawal & Deposit into Empire or Eurobet for rakeback
3) Redeposit in Party for reload bonuses
etc.

Does that look good