PDA

View Full Version : The 3 things that piss me off most about the war

Clarkmeister
03-18-2003, 01:49 AM
In order:

1. US soldiers will die.

2. Iraqi people will die.

3. This is going to seriously fuckup the NCAA tournament and cramp my entertainment during my favorite week of the year.

Dynasty
03-18-2003, 02:00 AM
In no specific order:

1. Non-Iraqi citizens will die in fewer numbers at the hands of a brutal dictator with dreams of building a Middle East empire.

2. Fewer Iraqi citizens will die at the hands of a regime which would rule beyond Saddam.

3. When finished, we can move on to North Korea, Iran, and any other nation which directly threatens the lives of U.S. citizens or provides support to those who make those threats.

BruceZ
03-18-2003, 02:16 AM
I especially like 3.

brad
03-18-2003, 02:18 AM
'3. When finished, we can move on to North Korea, Iran, and any other nation which directly threatens the lives of U.S. citizens or provides support to those who make those threats.
'
now i feel much batter. how old r u 2 anyway?

ACPlayer
03-18-2003, 04:24 AM
3 years -- of course!

Billy LTL
03-18-2003, 09:11 AM
This is going to seriously fuckup the NCAA tournament

As long as we don't miss the Academy Awards who gives a damn. I've heard the producers of the Oscars are bravely and defiantly going on with the show.

marbles
03-18-2003, 09:26 AM
"3. This is going to seriously fuckup the NCAA tournament and cramp my entertainment during my favorite week of the year."

--3b. As a result, I have to endure yet another week of that sniveling weasel Myles Brand in the national media.

Clarkmeister
03-18-2003, 12:37 PM
"As long as we don't miss the Academy Awards "

As far as I'm concerned the AA's and similar awards shows are among the biggest wastes of programming around. I know what movies I liked. I don't need a bunch of old white guys to tell me what I should have liked.

For example, the best movie I saw this year was Spiderman. I could give a rats ass what the committee thinks.

IrishHand
03-18-2003, 04:24 PM
Bourne Identity was better than Spiderman, although Spidey was a sweet flick.

nicky g
03-18-2003, 04:34 PM
Did the Brazilian film City of God make it to the US? Saw it last night, it was pretty heavily hyped over here and I had a few problems with it, but it's still an incredibly good film (and not at all arthousey or anything, just cos it's a foreign film - more like a Brazilian Boys in the Hood but much more frightening and much much better)