PDA

View Full Version : HELLO A QUESTION

08-07-2005, 02:37 PM
IVE BEEN PLAYING ONLINE POKER FOR A FEW DAYS NOW, AND I'M PRETTY SURE ITS RIGGED. I PLAY REALLY WELL, BUT I KEEP GETTING SUCKED OUT ON, WITH HANDS THAT I AM 99 PERCENT TO WIN. EXAMPLES ARE AA GETTING SUCKED OUT ON, KK, AK, ETC. HERE'RE JUST A FEW HANDS:

I HAD AA, I LIMPED TO BUILD A POT AND SO THE FISH AT MY TABLE WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT HIT THEM. I GOT 3 CALLERS AND THE FLOP WAS KJ2, THERE WAS SOME BETS, AND I JUST CALLED. ON THE FLOP A TEN CAME AND I DECIDED TO PULL MY TRIGGER. SOME JACKASS FISH HAD STAYED IN WITH A STRAIGHT DRAW AND HIT IT ON THE TURN. I HAVE TONS OF HANDS LIKE THESE. PARTY POKER IS BS.

Shibby
08-07-2005, 02:40 PM
fold preflop.

jason_t
08-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Sometimes I think that a majority of posts like this one are created by some 2+2er just looking to have some fun. This one is so bad it has to be fake.

Soon you will be inundated with sphex wasps.

08-07-2005, 02:43 PM
YOU ARE SAYING THAT I SHOULD FOLD ACES PREFLOP? THAT IS DUMB.

B Dids
08-07-2005, 02:51 PM
This dog won't bark son.

SoftcoreRevolt
08-07-2005, 02:58 PM
Dude, a pair is the second worst kind of hand you can have, and AA only has two outs to improve. Easy fold.

mmmmmbrother
08-07-2005, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I HAD AA, I LIMPED TO BUILD A POT AND SO THE FISH AT MY TABLE WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT HIT THEM. I GOT 3 CALLERS AND THE FLOP WAS KJ2, THERE WAS SOME BETS, AND I JUST CALLED . ON THE FLOP A TEN CAME AND I DECIDED TO PULL MY TRIGGER. SOME JACKASS FISH HAD STAYED IN WITH A STRAIGHT DRAW AND HIT IT ON THE TURN. I HAVE TONS OF HANDS LIKE THESE. PARTY POKER IS BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Matador225
08-07-2005, 04:35 PM
Yea I was thinking that this is probably a joke account that a 2+2er made to have a little fun. I'll treat it like its not a joke however and point out the mistakes you made.

1)Raise preflop. No point in slow playing aces in a ring game. And that doesn't build a pot. Raising does.

2)Raise the flop. Don't "just call" to give people a chance to suck out on you. Maybe if you had raised the person on the weak draw would have folded. (Not likely but possible).

3)Don't complain when someone sucks out on you. It happens.

08-07-2005, 06:17 PM
ITS CALLED SLOW-PLAYING. AND I GET SUCKED OUT ON EVERY SINGLE TIME I HAVE A BIG HAND. NO ONE ANSWERED MY QUESTION. ITS DEFINITELY RIGGED, I JUST HAD AK, ALL IN PREFLOP, AND LOST TO POCKET 2'S!!! WHO CALLS AN ALL IN WITH POCKET 2'S?!?!

08-07-2005, 06:18 PM
I DON'T UNDERSTAND ALL THE PEOPLE SAYING THAT YOU SHOULD FOLD AA PREFLOP. YOU ARE ALL DUMB. READ A BOOK.

SoftcoreRevolt
08-07-2005, 06:24 PM
Only an idiot learns poker from a book. Poker is about looking into a man's eyes, dodging to the left and getting through the door to his soul, that part of the body where you cannot hide, where he cannot lie. When you are there, you can find out what cards he has, how he will play them, and what it will take him to fold.

You can't learn that in something made out of some stupid trees.

warlockjd
08-07-2005, 06:39 PM
I suggest two things:

1. Call the FBI office in your area and inform them of the whole story. The FBI takes both rigged poker sites and collusion very seriously. Most likely they have other reports of this particular site. Your report will help the FBI's investigation and get that site shut down, so no one else will get scammed out of their money like you did.

2. Write your congressman. If he is on board, he can provide a little political pressure to keep the investigation moving forward.

Also, do you mind pming me which site it is, so I can avoid it?

I can send you my list of which sites on the net are clean and which are rigged.

Thanks

ChuckyB
08-07-2005, 06:58 PM
I HATE TO POINT OUT THAT POCKET 2s ARE A FAVORITE OVER AK.

AS FOR THE ORGINAL POST...YOU LIMPED PRE-FLOP WHICH IS FINE. I RARELY DO IT AND I HOPE YOU RARELY DO IT TOO. HOWEVER THE FLOP REPRESENTED SOME DANGER. TWO BIG CARDS WHICH HIT SOMEONE. YOU HAD TO PUSH ON THE FLOP, NOT THE TURN. IF THE FLOP WAS K82-RAINBOW, THEN YOU CAN KEEP SLOWPLAYING.

GETTING SUCKED OUT ON BITES ASS, BUT YOU HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT YOUR HAND. EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE ACES YOU STILL HAVE JUST ONE PAIR.

P.S. IF YOU REALLY ARE NEW, "FOLD ACES PRE-FLOP" IS A RUNNING JOKE ON THESE BOARDS. THERE ARE ONLY A FEW OCASSIONS WHERE YOU FOLD ACES PRE-FLOP...AND THAT'S WHEN THEY'RE SOOOOTED.

P.P.S. FEEL FREE TO TAKE THE 'CAPS LOCK' OFF

Klepton
08-07-2005, 08:21 PM
this is a really bad troll post.

ChuckyB
08-07-2005, 09:54 PM
I freakin' love your avatar! That is hilarious!!

jman220
08-07-2005, 10:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I DON'T UNDERSTAND ALL THE PEOPLE SAYING THAT YOU SHOULD FOLD AA PREFLOP. YOU ARE ALL DUMB. READ A BOOK.

[/ QUOTE ]

fold preflop.

Aeioux
08-07-2005, 10:09 PM
In its attempt to be funny, this post fails, you are an idiot.

smb394
08-07-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
P.P.S. FEEL FREE TO TAKE THE 'CAPS LOCK' OFF

[/ QUOTE ]

NH