PDA

View Full Version : SnG tracker question

Wevie
08-07-2005, 02:12 PM
I have one tournament from today that will not load - I get a file access error. Is there a way to correct this?

axeshigh
08-07-2005, 02:32 PM
File access error.. do you mean 'player not found'?

Wevie
08-07-2005, 02:38 PM
No, and actually, it looks like I have a few of these from this month.

I go to Data, Force import from all watches.

It imports from ...PartyPoker/HandHistories/(SN)...

Almost all of my tourneys that are in the folder (this month only) are loaded. But there are a few - and the one this morning is one of them - that on the console it shows the date/time and under details it says "File Access Error"

axeshigh
08-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Actually, I have the same problem when I do the watches thing /images/graemlins/frown.gif I'll see if importing normally works when I'm done playing

Wevie
08-07-2005, 02:55 PM
I've tried import folder and import file with the same results.

MuckedTheNuts
08-07-2005, 03:33 PM
I am having the player not found problem. Is there any way to fix this? I try to add games which I played today, but it says player not found. Is there anything to do other than manuel entering?

Wevie
08-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Yeah, looks like I'll have to go through the whole month and enter manually the ones that didn't work.

axeshigh
08-07-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am having the player not found problem. Is there any way to fix this? I try to add games which I played today, but it says player not found. Is there anything to do other than manuel entering?

[/ QUOTE ]

The reason it usually gives player not found is that you were disconnected at some or many points during the sng. You just need to go through the HH and remove any occurences of TABLE CLOSED other than the last one, and save them, and rerun the tracker. Works for me...