PDA

View Full Version : Gnome enhancement

FlFishOn
08-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Staples, today, for $300 after rebates has a complete Pressario, moniter and printer. I do not know if this is nationwide or my florida area specific.

Now I have 3, redefining the phrase 'Go play with yourself'.

Synergistic Explosions
08-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Do you ever stop to think that the majority of honest players here think you are scum?

boose_bagina
08-07-2005, 02:50 PM
so this is the kind of thread i need to start if i ever want people to hate me...good to know

FlFishOn
08-07-2005, 02:58 PM
"Do you ever stop to think that the majority of honest players here think you are scum?"

You are likely correct. It bothers me not at all.

Are the majority of players here honest*? Clearly a more important question.

*Honest = Never using questionable add on software, paying all your taxes, following every T&C including those annoying ones related to being an 'advantage player' (B Whore). I doubt 10% qualify as honest.

boose_bagina
08-07-2005, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
paying all your taxes, following every T&C including those annoying ones related to being an 'advantage player' (B Whore)

[/ QUOTE ]
These don't give you an unfair advantage when playing me, gnoming does. Thats all that matters.

Synergistic Explosions
08-07-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now I have 3, redefining the phrase 'Go play with yourself'.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are using your gnomes to occupy multiple seats at the same table, yeah, I think you are scum.

Personally, I feel gnoming is wrong at any level. Even for just getting additional bonuses from the same site.

Hopefully one day you won't feel the need for them either.

Good luck.

FlFishOn
08-07-2005, 03:21 PM
I see you left out the part about the add on software. Telling indeed.

2ndGoat
08-07-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you ever stop to think that the majority of honest players here think you are scum?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just seems odd to make a post where you can be pretty much positive you'll get nothing but hatred in return. Did daddy hurt you when you were little?

2nd

Synergistic Explosions
08-07-2005, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just seems odd to make a post where you can be pretty much positive you'll get nothing but hatred in return. Did daddy hurt you when you were little?

2nd

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean hatred from others who occupy multiple seats at the same tables with gnomes? I doubt there are many here.

boose_bagina
08-07-2005, 03:37 PM
true. I'm not a fan of them and I don't use them. I don't condemn those who use them either. They are only an efficient way of keeping notes, and in no way offer the advantages that gnoming does

FlFishOn
08-07-2005, 06:49 PM
"...who occupy multiple seats at the same tables with gnomes"

This I do not do.

2ndGoat
08-08-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

2nd

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean hatred from others who occupy multiple seats at the same tables with gnomes? I doubt there are many here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you mistook the "me too" nature of this post. I shall work on clarity in the future.

2nd

Phill S
08-09-2005, 10:42 AM
Whilst i dont agree with it, gnoming as i understand it is simply the natural progression of the rule bending that 90% of the posters here in the zoo do - namely multiple accounts at multiple skins, whoring bonuses and using HUD software.

Providing he isnt sitting at the same table with himself and colluding, where is the problem?

Phill
ps, i dont bonus whore, use gametime+ etc

Zetack
08-09-2005, 11:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Whilst i dont agree with it, gnoming as i understand it is simply the natural progression of the rule bending that 90% of the posters here in the zoo do - namely multiple accounts at multiple skins, whoring bonuses and using HUD software.

Providing he isnt sitting at the same table with himself and colluding, where is the problem?

Phill
ps, i dont bonus whore, use gametime+ etc

[/ QUOTE ]

You say that as if just because something is a natural progression that makes it ok, if something earlier in the progression is ok. I don't think it follows that it is.

Take this one:

I smoke pot. Then I started sharing pot with my buddies from time to time. Then I started selling 5 or ten bucks worth of pot here or there on a few occaisions...follow the natural progression long enough and you get to...so I killed this guy who was cheating me in a big drug deal.

Natural progression? Sure...however I don't think you excuse the killer by saying its a natural progression from something that I don't have a problem with.

--Zetack

edit: look I have no problem with your saying its ok to have gnome accounts. I happen to disagree, but thats ok. I just don't think you can say that its ok to have gnome accounts because other people have HUD's or bonus whore, or whatever.

Nathan183
08-09-2005, 11:10 AM
The difference is that accounts at multiple skins, while discouraged, is allowed. Party will not attempt to close these accounts, or restrict them in any way after they are created.

Gnome accounts at the same skin are strictly forbidden. Anyone caught doing this will likely have all of their accounts closed.

That's a pretty significant difference I think.

Beavis68
08-09-2005, 12:17 PM
The title of this thread always reminds me of Travelocity and Enzyte.