PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Austin interested in starting a 2+2 SnG users group?

CaptSensible
08-07-2005, 12:57 AM
I'm getting ready to move to Austin Tx. I was wondering if there are a few of you from 2+2 that live in Austin that would be interested in getting together to discuss strategies, hands, play some hands for the sake of discussion and strategy, poker talk, etc etc etc...

I'm hoping to be there in a couple of weeks.
Let me know if you're interested /images/graemlins/smile.gif

CaptSensible
08-07-2005, 09:43 AM
bump

prepotency
08-07-2005, 10:38 AM
That sounds cool. I goto UT. Are you coming down for college or work? If you've never been here before, I'll introduce you to the cardrooms around town.
G

amoeba
08-07-2005, 11:38 AM
Sounds good. I know several 2+2ers in the Austin area.

We are more cash players rather than tourney though.

CaptSensible
08-07-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That sounds cool. I goto UT. Are you coming down for college or work? If you've never been here before, I'll introduce you to the cardrooms around town.
G

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. That would be fantastic. I'll PM you when I get into town. Thanks again!

CaptSensible
08-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Sounds great! I'll PM you as well when I arrive /images/graemlins/smile.gif

swiftrhett
08-07-2005, 04:16 PM
I started playing Sngs a month ago, and I only have 7% ROI on the $11's. If you play Sngs, it would be great to train with someone in Austin.

Oh, I see you're lucky seat guy . . .

CaptSensible
08-07-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I started playing Sngs a month ago, and I only have 7% ROI on the $11's. If you play Sngs, it would be great to train with someone in Austin.

Oh, I see you're lucky seat guy . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. If it instills any more confidence my win rate is near 38%. Even though I do have a weird superstition about lucky seats I still try to play the best game I can. I love talking poker and if we get a good group of guys together I'm sure there will be others who have no poker superstitions whatsoever /images/graemlins/smile.gif