PDA

View Full Version : 5/10nl six-max hand

VanVeen
08-07-2005, 12:27 AM
Here is a hand I played tonight with lots of things to consider:

Hero ($2550)
SB ($2600)

I have KJ/images/graemlins/diamond.gif in the CO and raise to $45 after a weak limper. I'm playing very aggressively, raising many hands and occasionally showing down garbage in raised pots vs. two loose raisers I have position on. SB has noticed. He is decent. He reraises to $99 for the 3rd time in the last ~150-200 hands.

Flop:

Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif T /images/graemlins/diamond.gif J /images/graemlins/heart.gif

He leads for $150. Your plan for the rest of the hand?

gol4pro
08-07-2005, 01:04 AM
His hand range here is probably AA-JJ, AK... or maybe slightly wider no?

I'm thinking about taking a cheap turn card here. I think it's extremely likely he flopped a monster here (given pretty much every hand is his hand range caught a big piece), so I don't think a semi-bluff is going to get you far here.

I think I like a call, and possibly make a move on the turn if he shows weakness.

TheKnife
08-07-2005, 03:13 AM
your straight draw could be dead already, so you have flush outs, however if you put him on a set you should take that turn card as cheap as possible, or perhaps get it in on the flop if your crazy

08-07-2005, 03:36 AM
what did the limper do? fold on flop? live or online?

against the sb only I call flop if I miss an A or d (hopefully Ad /images/graemlins/wink.gif )

If i hit the str8 and it's checked to me i'll bet about 1/3 then a full pot on river if checked again. not sure if this is best line for the str8.

flush on turn is a bet 2/3-4/5 or call if he bets raise bet river.

miss on turn = fold

Sanctus49

hit_the_set
08-07-2005, 03:38 AM
Is that KdJd or just KJd?

fimbulwinter
08-07-2005, 03:51 AM
call and see a cheap turn. very often he'll FPS his way into giving you a free river, too.

fim