PDA

View Full Version : Rezman46

jason_t
08-06-2005, 06:54 PM
I was observing a 3/6 6m table today and you clearly indicated in the chat box that you are a 2+2er and you were berating the fish at the table in an overly condescending and confrontational manner. You were talking about 2+2, donktastic, LAGs, donk bets, tilt blocker, Poker Tracker and Poker Grapher. Please stop. You played this awesome hand too.

***** Hand History for Game 2489210318 *****
Rezman46: look in the hand history
3/6 Texas Hold'em Game Table (Limit) - Sat Aug 06 18:10:00 EDT 2005
Table Table 54993 (6 max) (Real Money) -- Seat 4 is the button
Total number of players : 6
Seat 1: CHESIDICE ( $176.50)
Seat 2: OldHector ( $56)
Seat 3: gg0088 ( $100)
Seat 4: djguitarist ( $84.50)
Seat 5: Rezman46 ( $132.50)
Seat 6: ILoveTheSlaw ( $146.50)
Rezman46 posts small blind (1)
ILoveTheSlaw posts big blind (3)
** Dealing down cards **
CHESIDICE folds.
OldHector folds.
djguitarist folds.
Rezman46 raises (5) to 6
ILoveTheSlaw raises (6) to 9
Rezman46 calls (3)
** Dealing Flop ** : [ Qs, Ac, 4h ]
Rezman46 bets (3)
ILoveTheSlaw raises (6) to 6
Rezman46 raises (6) to 9
ILoveTheSlaw calls (3)
** Dealing Turn ** : [ Jc ]
Rezman46 bets (6)
ILoveTheSlaw calls (6)
** Dealing River ** : [ Jh ]
Rezman46 bets (6)
ILoveTheSlaw raises (12) to 12
Rezman46 raises (12) to 18
Rezman46: keep calling
ILoveTheSlaw raises (12) to 24
Rezman46 calls (6)
** Summary **
Main Pot: $94 | Rake: $2
Board: [ Qs Ac 4h Jc Jh ]
CHESIDICE balance $176.50, didn't bet (folded)
OldHector balance $56, didn't bet (folded)
gg0088 balance $100, sits out
djguitarist balance $84.50, didn't bet (folded)
Rezman46 balance $84.50, lost $48 [ Ks 6c ] [ a pair of jacks -- Ac,Ks,Qs,Jc,Jh ]
ILoveTheSlaw balance $192.50, bet $48, collected $94, net +$46 [ Kd Tc ] [ a straight, ten to ace -- Ac,Kd,Qs,Jc,Tc ]

baronzeus
08-06-2005, 07:16 PM
LOL

Rosie5
08-06-2005, 07:27 PM
guess he really doesn't know what tiltblocker is

MEbenhoe
08-06-2005, 07:28 PM
jason, just because someone is a 2+2er doesn't mean they're not a retard. You just ran into one of the retards, hopefully you made some good money off of him.

Neal_Schon
08-06-2005, 08:13 PM
I've often thought that there is a non trivial percentage of the population for whom reading twoplustwo might actually hurt their bottom line (at least initially).

These people get a sense of superiority by reading the boards that may actually make them a worse player. (specifically though fancy garbage like this)

timprov
08-06-2005, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've often thought that there is a non trivial percentage of the population for whom reading twoplustwo might actually hurt their bottom line (at least initially).

These people get a sense of superiority by reading the boards that may actually make them a worse player. (specifically though fancy garbage like this)

[/ QUOTE ]

I often think that percentage is at least 98.

baronzeus
08-06-2005, 08:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

CallMeIshmael
08-06-2005, 08:33 PM
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

baronzeus
08-06-2005, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Everytime I read this post I laugh out loud. This guy is absolutely horrible. And funny. Maybe he's steaming from some 30/60 bad beats?

TimM
08-06-2005, 08:41 PM
This happens when I read mid-high too much and then try to play 5/10 on party.

CallMeIshmael
08-06-2005, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Everytime I read this post I laugh out loud. This guy is absolutely horrible. And funny. Maybe he's steaming from some 30/60 bad beats?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh...

I actually picture in my mind, you rereading the post (having somehow forgotten in), then you were like, "I really agree with this guy who said 'LOL'" then quoted it.

bottomset
08-06-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TheCodeDog
08-06-2005, 10:03 PM
At least he's not stealing bikes.

Cancuk
08-07-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BAM!

jason_t
08-07-2005, 02:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

uw_madtown
08-07-2005, 03:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BAM!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Emeril.

MEbenhoe
08-07-2005, 04:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really jason? I thought it was kinda funny, stop being such a nit.

jason_t
08-07-2005, 04:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it's really not. It's not in any way related to the Klepton story. It's just some douchebag with thirty posts trying to fit in. I bet you think saying "nit" here is funny too.

MEbenhoe
08-07-2005, 04:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it's really not. It's not in any way related to the Klepton story. It's just some douchebag with thirty posts trying to fit in.

[/ QUOTE ]

So when you have 5300 posts these type of remarks are allowed but not when you have 30? cmon

[ QUOTE ]
I bet you think saying "nit" here is funny too.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, its just that sometimes it seems the appropriate word to describe someone and this was one of those times.

jason_t
08-07-2005, 05:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

So when you have 5300 posts these type of remarks are allowed but not when you have 30? cmon

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not at all what I said nor what I implied.

[ QUOTE ]
No, its just that sometimes it seems the appropriate word to describe someone and this was one of those times.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's really not. It wasn't a funny a statement. I wasn't getting picky about rules or grammar or anything like that. It just wasn't a funny statement.

MEbenhoe
08-07-2005, 05:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's really not. It wasn't a funny a statement. I wasn't getting picky about rules or grammar or anything like that. It just wasn't a funny statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok to prove these both, please now go rip on your buddies CMI, SippinSoma, and RMarotti who are all making the same unrelated joke in their avatars/location. But you won't do that cuz they're a part of your clique and thats not how things are done in the small stakes clique. You all seem to enjoy ripping on kurosh and clayton and hey thats fine, but someone who doesnt have a ton of posts makes a joke about Klepton and we'd better ignore him now?

cmon get off the elitist trip that your little group of self appointed leaders of small stakes as a whole seem to be on lately.

Jeff W
08-07-2005, 05:23 AM
The only way to settle this dispute is a HU limit holdem grudge match.

jason_t
08-07-2005, 05:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok to prove these both, please now go rip on your buddies CMI, SippinSoma, and RMarotti who are all making the same unrelated joke in their avatars/location. But you won't do that cuz they're a part of your clique and thats not how things are done in the small stakes clique. You all seem to enjoy ripping on kurosh and clayton and hey thats fine, but someone who doesnt have a ton of posts makes a joke about Klepton and we'd better ignore him now?

[/ QUOTE ]

The avatar/locations are funny because they were in the context of that thread; it helped that it came from people that have good relationships with Klepton. Klepton told me that he didn't like that the bike story was going to become his thing. I already told CMI Friday (and he will confirm this; I would paste my AIM log from Friday but I don't know where it's stored on my hard drive) that I didn't think the avatar/locations were a good idea given that Klepton wasn't happy with the reaction to his post. CMI told me that it was Klepton's idea in the first place and was cool with it.

Any rips on kurosh were in always in context. The post that generated this chain of posts between you and I wasn't. That's why it wasn't funny.

[ QUOTE ]
cmon get off the elitist trip that your little group of self appointed leaders of small stakes as a whole seem to be on lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not an elitist trip. I said his statement just wasn't funny. And it wasn't.

Your reaction to my not finding something funny is pretty funny though.

MEbenhoe
08-07-2005, 05:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Any rips on kurosh were in always in context.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, and neither are the constant ones on ClaytonN

MEbenhoe
08-07-2005, 05:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The only way to settle this dispute is a HU limit holdem grudge match.

[/ QUOTE ]

+EV

jason_t
08-07-2005, 05:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're really just being an argumentative nit and that's pretty funny.

MEbenhoe
08-07-2005, 05:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG HU

jason_t
08-07-2005, 05:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG HU

[/ QUOTE ]

omg no way you'd die cause I have like 80 billion datamined hands on you and since you don't use a HUD you'd die. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

TheCodeDog
08-07-2005, 09:56 AM
I wasn't trying to "fit in". I was amused that you got on your high horse to call out some dude for being a jerk at the tables, including trying to humiliate him with a hand post, yet people that got upset about Klepton's past were sanctimonious douchebags.

jason_t
08-07-2005, 10:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't trying to "fit in". I was amused that you got on your high horse to call out some dude for being a jerk at the tables, including trying to humiliate him with a hand post, yet people that got upset about Klepton's past were sanctimonious douchebags.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been discussed in this forum dozens of times that it is completely appropriate to post threads pointing out that a 2+2er is acting inappropriately at the tables. The health of our games is important. A member of our communinity was acting in manner that doesn't maintain the health of said games. It should be pointed out as it may have some chance of correcting his behavior and deterring others from repeating similar behavior in the future.

And it wasn't people that got upset that I called sanctimonious douchebags. I was upset when I first learned about his past. It was people that decided to act as if they are perfect and took a judgemental moral high ground and completely overlooked the obvious point of his point that I called sanctimonious douchebags.

TheCodeDog
08-07-2005, 10:20 AM
I think the ignore feature must be broken. :P

Thanks for the civil response, though. I still find it interesting. If you want him to stop table coaching, what was the point of the hand post? Giving him the needle will help to change his behavior? I also feel that your friendship with Klepton has clouded your judgement on some of those so-called sanctimonious responses. But what do I know, I'm just some douchebag that doesn't post 20 times a day.

jason_t
08-07-2005, 10:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think the ignore feature must be broken. :P

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never actually used the ignore function. I just didn't find your statement funny and wanted to communicate that.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the civil response, though. I still find it interesting. If you want him to stop table coaching, what was the point of the hand post? Giving him the needle will help to change his behavior?

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps the hand post wasn't necessary but you have to admit it's pretty damn funny.

[ QUOTE ]
I also feel that your friendship with Klepton has clouded your judgement on some of those so-called sanctimonious responses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it has. I'll never deny that and I don't have a problem with it. I'm loyal to my friends. That said, I don't feel that my analysis of the situation is that far off the mark given that others that don't have a relationship with Klepton have expressed similar feelings on the posts in question.

[ QUOTE ]
But what do I know, I'm just some douchebag that doesn't post 20 times a day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you're a douchebag. I just didn't think your first post in this thread was funny.

billyjex
08-07-2005, 12:59 PM
Hey, at least Codedog's not stealing bikes!

I crack myself up sometimes..

jason_t
08-07-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, at least Codedog's not stealing bikes!

I crack myself up sometimes..

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that was funny.

CallMeIshmael
08-07-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I already told CMI Friday (and he will confirm this; I would paste my AIM log from Friday but I don't know where it's stored on my hard drive) that I didn't think the avatar/locations were a good idea given that Klepton wasn't happy with the reaction to his post. CMI told me that it was Klepton's idea in the first place and was cool with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will confirm this.

Also, since it was brought up: Kurosh is actually a cool guy. I mean, in IRC. A lot of his posts annoyed the hell out of me, but when you take him out of the forum environment (and this can probably be partially explained by the constant attacks he gets) he is good for advice/conversation.

Similar things can be said for Smiley who is a good guy outside of the forums but can come off as very arrogant on the them.

ClaytonN and jason got into it yesterday on IRC, claytonN sent jason a PM and then put him on ignore. Jason responded on the forums.

SippinSoma
08-07-2005, 01:14 PM
I grinned.

jason_t
08-07-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Also, since it was brought up: Kurosh is actually a cool guy. I mean, in IRC. A lot of his posts annoyed the hell out of me, but when you take him out of the forum environment (and this can probably be partially explained by the constant attacks he gets) he is good for advice/conversation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this and told kurosh as much via PM last night. I've really appreciated his presence in IRC and have enjoyed discussing hands with him.

ClaytonN
08-07-2005, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

ClaytonN and jason got into it yesterday on IRC, claytonN sent jason a PM and then put him on ignore. Jason responded on the forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

I stand by everything I said in my PM. There are some people in my experiences in both real life and online who go out of their way to complete divert conversations to make fun of either me or something I do.

I don't need to get involved with these kind of people, plain and simple. If that means not being in #sstakes, so be it.

jason_t
08-07-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I stand by everything I said in my PM.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a baby. Seriously.

[ QUOTE ]

I stand by everything I said in my PM. There are some people in my experiences in both real life and online who go out of their way to complete divert conversations to make fun of either me or something I do.

[/ QUOTE ]

If by "some people" you mean everyone in #twoplustwo since you have been banned from there for a long time and also you mean everyone in #sstakes since they have been warning you for a couple of weeks to chill out or you will be banned.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't need to get involved with these kind of people, plain and simple. If that means not being in #sstakes, so be it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're constantly in #sstakes begging for someone there to somehow get you back into #twoplustwo. You sent me a PM when #sstakes first started and you were banned begging me to let you back in.

B Dids
08-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Both Clayton and kurosh suffer from being A- young B- defensive C- way too convinced in their own rightness D- slightly humorless.

chesspain
08-07-2005, 03:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I was upset when I first learned about his past.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link?

jason_t
08-07-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I was upset when I first learned about his past.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was in private conversation, not on these forums.

chesspain
08-07-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Kurosh is actually a cool guy...but when you take him out of the forum environment...he is good for advice/conversation.

Similar things can be said for Smiley who is a good guy outside of the forums but can come off as very arrogant on the them.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG! Smiley is being compared to Kurosh!? I assume that Smiley would rather be pwned while drunkenly 8-tabling than be dissed like this.

CallMeIshmael
08-07-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OMG! Smiley is being compared to Kurosh!? I assume that Smiley would rather be pwned while drunkenly 8-tabling than be dissed like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is brilliant.

ClaytonN
08-07-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And when I have a conversation about 2001FP's and you butt in to make fun of my ipod mini completely out of the blue, what does that make you? Or what about bumping a two month old thread to make fun of my ipod some more? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3072603&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=14&vc=1)

If anyone here is a child, it should be you. Maybe if you grew up a little you'd be where most of the other sstakes posters were instead of continuing to grind it out at 2/4. You're incredibly smart in math and such an avid poster, so it's amazing to me you're somehow still at 2/4. I think you have a Napoleonic stakes complex.

[ QUOTE ]
If by "some people" you mean everyone in #twoplustwo since you have been banned from there for a long time and also you mean everyone in #sstakes since they have been warning you for a couple of weeks to chill out or you will be banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been let back into both. And the last time I checked, the only person to warn banning me unless I "chill out" was you and you alone. Oh, and like you should expect me to "chill out" when the only thing you do is harass me. [censored].

[ QUOTE ]
You're constantly in #sstakes begging for someone there to somehow get you back into #twoplustwo. You sent me a PM when #sstakes first started and you were banned begging me to let you back in.

[/ QUOTE ]

If by constantly you mean one time in the last three weeks, then you're correct.

ClaytonN
08-07-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Both Clayton and kurosh suffer from being A- young B- defensive C- way too convinced in their own rightness D- slightly humorless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct on all points except D. You suck /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

jason_t
08-07-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And when I have a conversation about 2001FP's and you but in to make fun of my ipod mini, what does that make you?

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no. The whole damn channel was making fun of you when you were talking about monitors yesterday. When you take said jokes personally and start crying and send me a whiney PM that's what makes you a baby.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Newflash, I've been let back into both.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your point? That you got banned in the first place from two channels speaks levels about your character and how other people receive it. You've been kicked from #sstakes multiple times by multiple people for multiple reasons.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If by constantly you mean one time in the last three weeks, then you're correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a strange concept of "one" and "three."

[ QUOTE ]
Nit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good one. Oh man that was a low blow. You got me.

kurosh
08-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Getting banned from #twoplustwo has nothing to do with your character. It has to do with spicy's kickban roulette picking you or ZJ busting out of a tournament.

jason_t
08-07-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct on all points except D. You suck /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

In addition to not taking jokes well yesterday, your post just proved point D for him.

ClaytonN
08-07-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No no no. The whole damn channel was making fun of you when you were talking about monitors yesterday. When you take said jokes personally and start crying and send me a whiney PM that's what makes you a baby.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't recall anyone making fun of me. We were just talking monitors. You butted in.

[ QUOTE ]
Your point? That you got banned in the first place from two channel speaks levels about your character and how other people receive it.

[/ QUOTE ]

"LOL". You clearly have no idea how 2+2 IRC works. Tard.

[ QUOTE ]
You've been kicked from #sstakes multiple times by multiple people for multiple reasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Weak argument. So has everyone else. Come up with something better.

[ QUOTE ]
You have a strange concept of "one" and "three."

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks mister math major, but my original IRC episode was July 3rd. Over 1 month ago. So nice try, again.

[ QUOTE ]
Good one. Oh man that was a low blow. You got me.

[/ QUOTE ]

np

ClaytonN
08-07-2005, 05:10 PM
I've made my case. You're a dick, and a nit. Your arguments are also incredibly weak.

This thread has gone totally on a tangent, so I'm gonna leave it alone. Have fun making stupid references to my ipod in the future, or whatever.

jason_t
08-07-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've made my case. You're a dick, and a nit. Your arguments are also incredibly weak.

This thread has gone totally on a tangent, so I'm gonna leave it alone. Have fun making stupid references to my ipod in the future, or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[...] Clayton [...] suffer[s] from being A- young B- defensive C- way too convinced in [his] own rightness D- slightly humorless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neal_Schon
08-07-2005, 05:38 PM
During its initial 14 years of existence (1973-1987), Journey altered its musical approach and its personnel extensively while becoming a top touring and recording band. The only constant factor was guitarist Neal Schon.

flair1239
08-07-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If anyone here is a child, it should be you. Maybe if you grew up a little you'd be where most of the other sstakes posters were instead of continuing to grind it out at 2/4. You're incredibly smart in math and such an avid poster, so it's amazing to me you're somehow still at 2/4. I think you have a Napoleonic stakes complex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this what the kids mean when they talk about "owned"... because it really looks like an "owning".

Can anyone help clarify?