PDA

View Full Version : taking a [censored] with your boss next to you awkward........

arod15
08-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Can anything be more embarrising. I walk into the stall, go take a [censored] my boss walks in behind me must see me that we both exchance gases. I farted so [censored] loud. wow i wonder what he thinks about that. Its just wierd, can you think of anything more embarrasing? his fart was nothing compared to mine.....

shant
08-06-2005, 06:26 PM
My boss used to do this and start talking to me. No one should talk from stall to stall while shitting.

arod15
08-06-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My boss used to do this and start talking to me. No one should talk from stall to stall while shitting.

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless they are Bevis and Butthead i agree.... THast just wierd

newfant
08-06-2005, 06:35 PM
I generally look straight down or straight up from the moment I walk in the men's room until the moment I walk out.

For an example of the proper way to behave while in the bathroom with your boss, see Along Came Polly.

arod15
08-06-2005, 06:39 PM
How about guys who stand 10 feet back from the urninal what the hell is going on? what are they testing their accuracy.....

newfant
08-06-2005, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How about guys who stand 10 feet back from the urninal what the hell is going on? what are they testing their accuracy.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people just never learned urinal manners.

Next time you see your boss go in to to take a dump, follow him in with a cantalope, get in the stall next to him, grunt really loud, and then drop the cantalope into the stool from about six feet. He'll forget all about the time you farted.

gunt
08-06-2005, 07:17 PM
now would be a good time to ask for a raise.