PDA

View Full Version : Hey Lee Jones, Fxxx You.

The once and future king
08-06-2005, 01:02 PM
Hopefully that got your attention.

Now can you get on the case and get poker stars to automate the sending out of tournament summaries. An automated feature to send out HHs every 100 or write them to local HD would aslo be appreciated.

Thanks.

Nick B.
08-06-2005, 01:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Now can you get on the case and get poker stars to automate the sending out of tournament summaries. An automated feature to send out HHs every 100 or write them to local HD would aslo be appreciated.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, they should really get on that.

Jurollo
08-06-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Where have you been the last 3 months?
~Justin

The once and future king
08-06-2005, 01:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Where have you been the last 3 months?
~Justin

[/ QUOTE ]

Who wants to know?

The once and future king
08-06-2005, 01:32 PM
Ok I see the HHs have been sorted but for me that is secondary, I dont like haveing to manualy request tourney summaries and then finding that this process is feckng useless and loads of summaries drop through the net this way and I have to end up manualy requesting the summaries by there specific number which is a massive pain in the ass.

The once and future king
08-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Bump.

There are still no auto tournament summaries yet so bumping this till LJ takes note and does someting about it.

Also LJ is supposed to be coming out with some SNG winning guide material, who will lay me what that he lurkes this forum and basicaly got all his material from this forum.

LJ= Plagerising non auto summary instigating [censored].

pokerlaw
08-06-2005, 07:15 PM
I second this request!

bluefeet
08-06-2005, 07:22 PM
I get my HH's automatically from PS. Not sure where else you can do this, but....

Select "Requests" from Main Lobby
Select "Display Instant Hand History"
Within the instant HH window, select 'Options'
tickie "Save My Hands History" (after selecting your destination).

I have received every one of my HH's since doing this -- regardless if I actually opened "Display Instant Handhistory" or not (or placed or not).

Give it a try...

The once and future king
08-06-2005, 07:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok I see the HHs have been sorted but for me that is secondary, I dont like haveing to manualy request tourney summaries and then finding that this process is feckng useless and loads of summaries drop through the net this way and I have to end up manualy requesting the summaries by there specific number which is a massive pain in the ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously didnt read this post are you LJ in disguise?

bluefeet
08-06-2005, 07:37 PM
uh, no /images/graemlins/wink.gif

i did actually (read)...not sure exactly what "ok, i see HHs have been sorted" meant. i didn't see an "ok, i see where i can have all of my HH's saved to my HD".

just trying to be helpful (i wasn't aware of this feature myself until i stumbled on it).

Vasquez
08-06-2005, 07:40 PM
hello,
im not one to bitch but calm down. you complaining and being rude aint fixing anything. I think you could of approached this matter in a more corgial way. Send an email to him. He is more likely to respond there than to a post on STT forums . The post actually should be in the zoo.

-vas

AKQJ10
08-06-2005, 07:50 PM
No sympathy from me until Pacific upgrades their software to the 20th century....

Isura
08-06-2005, 07:56 PM
WRite to him, don't post in the STT forum you tool.

You can start by using the title of this post as the header. Good luck to you.

The once and future king
08-06-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tools in general have bad sarcasm detectors and/or are overly judgemental. Thats you that is.

Have emailed the necessary authorities several times moraaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

The title is there for eyes on grabing only, after LJ reads it being a man of great grace he will chuckle then rush to allievate the problem whilst sacking all of the PS support staff for not bringing this problem to his attention sooner.

Nick B.
08-06-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tools in general have bad sarcasm detectors and/or are overly judgemental. Thats you that is.

Have emailed the necessary authorities several times moraaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

The title is there for eyes on grabing only, after LJ reads it being a man of great grace he will chuckle then rush to allievate the problem whilst sacking all of the PS support staff for not bringing this problem to his attention sooner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, he should some try to suit your needs as quick as possible after you made it perfectly obvious in your original post that you haven't played on pokerstars in months.

curtains
08-06-2005, 08:54 PM
Yeah, however despite that it actually is a big reason that Pokerstars sit and gos annoy me. I hate having to deal with so much nonsense to get the hand histories sent to me.

The once and future king
08-07-2005, 05:48 AM
I play 50 tournies there a day moraaaaaaan.

He might check how much rake I pay em. LJ you dont want that to go away do you?

Ok so I am a moraaaaaan for not noticing the HH change hands up its a fair cop, but why all the moraaaaaaans getting on my case for asking LJ to do the decent thing.

Sponger15SB
08-07-2005, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I play 50 tournies there a day moraaaaaaan.

He might check how much rake I pay em. LJ you dont want that to go away do you?

Ok so I am a moraaaaaan for not noticing the HH change hands up its a fair cop, but why all the moraaaaaaans getting on my case for asking LJ to do the decent thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because you're a total [censored]?

Augie
08-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Instant Tournament Histories would really be a helpful feature at Stars. After playing 50 SNGs and 5 or more MTTs, it really is a pain to spend the next morning copying and pasting tourney #s to get the missing histories.

Also, the other day I was requesting tournament histories when a message popped up saying that I had exceeded the number of requests per hour??? This was the 1st time that has ever happened to me (after 15 or 20 requests, I think).

Has anyone else had this happen to them? New feature, perhaps, to prevent server crashes?

Augie

The once and future king
08-07-2005, 02:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Because you're a total [censored]?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have such a way with witty and unique put downs that you should consider a career on the stage.

Seriously, because I am asking LJ to automate tournament summaries I am a [censored]. Please.

What an over sensitive twat you are.

citanul
08-07-2005, 04:56 PM
While I'm not totally agreeing with Sponger...

Perhaps there are more correct ways of getting in touch with Lee so that you can talk about this sort of thing with him. Say oh, via PM, or just emailing Stars support?

citanul

Sponger15SB
08-07-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, because I am asking LJ to automate tournament summaries I am a [censored]. Please.

What an over sensitive twat you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, its because you have terrible manners. You really expect people to help you when you start out your request with "Hey Lee Jones, Fxxx you."

Apathy
08-07-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
While I'm not totally agreeing with Sponger...

Perhaps there are more correct ways of getting in touch with Lee so that you can talk about this sort of thing with him. Say oh, via PM, or just emailing Stars support?

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

Lee has requested that people do not PM him and send him emails instead.

The once and future king
08-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Jesus H big guy in the sky.

Things I have allready said several times in this thread.

1. I just wanted to grab his attention.
2. A general turning on of sarcasm detectors is needed.
3. I HAVE EMAILED STARS A GAZILLION TIMES ON THIS ISSUE TO NO AVAIL

I just cant believe people are like "oh you should be more polite blah blah." Sponge was perhaps trying to win the pot meet kettle award 2005, but every one else relax why get so upset, why concern yourself with my rudeness that was obvioulsy made in rough jest. With sponge its ok as I have allready established he has no sense of humour and takes everything literaly at face value, but the rest of you cmon.

I realy want this problem sorted as I have to spend about an hour+ a week administrating PT databases coz of this issue. PS is normaly upto speed on this type of thing but despite my near constant (polite) badgering no progress has as yet been made.

citanul
08-07-2005, 06:45 PM
King,

Sadly while I have a sense of humor part of my responsibilities to the site include some level of admonishment towards threads that are (though not very subtley are not) derogatory etc towards other posters. Especially with a poster like Lee who not only is an admin of Stars but also frequently visits this website to explain or field questions about policy or other concerns of Stars, I feel this is important.

I think that if you organized say, 100 players (which should be a non trivial number, but fairly trivial to do) who would be happier and could honestly say they would play more frequently on Stars if they implemented certain reasonable changes to their software (especially one that I would think would be fairly trivial, like the one you want done), then Lee will take this issue more to heart than if you just want to "grab his attention."

I honestly sadly don't know if Lee ever visits this forum, as SNGs are not nearly the high profile games the high stacks limit, nl, or mtt are. Hopefully we can change that. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

citanul

The once and future king
08-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Well LJ is adding a chapter to WLLH. Geuss what this chapter is devoted to. Yes, SNG's.

I reckon he comes here alot. You get me.