PDA

View Full Version : Cheating/Colluding loser

EricW
08-06-2005, 05:01 AM
So anyways, there's this guy, "bjspieker" on the table who has a really healthy stack and it's down to 5 handed or so. When it's around 5 handed, bjspieker's internet dies. To his right is a small/mid stack and to that right his this colluding loser, "demonegg."

So knowing that this bj guy's internet died, I'm looking to Raise selectively because I can take 2 blinds at the price of one. This demonegg guy makes a loser comment that subtly says: "If you don't know what's going on, I won't tell you" meaning that bj's internet has died.

So now that the short/mid stack to the right of bj has been knocked out, there's another mid stack to my life and we are now on the bubble. This mid stack goes all in and I have him covered by a huge amount and I look down at AQos so I think and this "demonegg" loser says: "Call, I'm folding" but I was gonna call/move all in anyways.

So after I call and knock out the mid stack this demonegg loser says this: (I'll cut and paste the convo parts)

demonegg: now thats team work
Hero: WTF are you tlaking about
Hero: that's XXXXing cheating
Hero: i don't do "team work"
demonegg: you're and idiot
demonegg: u ever play a live table....
demonegg: go's on all the time... no law against taliking...if so..turn off ur chat rookie..
Hero: you're not talking. you're trying to get me to cheat with you
demonegg: turn off ur chat then...goofy
demonegg: u ever heard of anyone getting banned for talking at a table....? dint think so...
demonegg: reason is...its POKER...a MIND game...no one knows if what u say is true...or an angle...think about it..

What do you guys usually do when you encounter idiots like this?

freemoney
08-06-2005, 05:09 AM
i either go to the teacher or straight to the principal

vinyard
08-06-2005, 05:14 AM
I used to report but Party just doesn't care. I would likely report in this instance because the villain is writing in IM speak which is a crime deserving of some form of punishment.

swiftrhett
08-06-2005, 05:22 AM
Maybe turn off player chat and concentrate on poker. How can you ever build up to 14 tables when you're chatting with some degenerate?

ilya
08-06-2005, 12:51 PM
can't punch him in the face, so give his computer a virus or something.